Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

The lot of them had been cooked up in the den for awhile. But that was their world. Riddi was sure his thoughts didn't differ much from his siblings. Their mother was their world. This huge being which was so warm and gave such yummy milk. Instinctively he knew what she was, and the protection she provided. The love of a helpless cub could be one of the strongest.

With their mother awake, the little brood of cubs jostled with each other. Playing with her as well as each other. Riddi kept back though. He wasn't the smallest of the litter, but he was still pretty small in comparison to his bulkier siblings. By this point he learned to hold off on the rougher play when paired against the bigger ones. Laying flat to the floor of their den, the wide eyed little scamp swatted his tail around. Clearly WANTING to join in on the pileup but knowing better. He was the oldest... he had to act like their mother, right? Seeing as he was here longer than all of his siblings.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Cin trotted over to his sibling and plopped down next to him, his golden eyes a mirror to his brothers, " Wattcha doin Riddi?" he asked as he reached over and swatted at Riddi's tail with him, since that seemed to be the game that his older brother was playing.

" How come you don't come play Tumble-Tail wif us? We always want ya to play. You're suppose to play...mama says so."

Lorne_Sionn

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 am

Riddi didn't so much as flinch when Cin's paw connected to his tail. "...oh, just lookin'." He replied evenly, tilting his head to the side peering up at his larger kin. Absently the male brushed a paw back to comb the tuft of fur over as she inched closer to his brother. Fanning his eyes slowly, Riddi swayed his tail side-to-side.

At Cin's following well meaning comment, Riddi flattened his ears. Embarrassed by his unsaid reasoning why he didn't join in on the game. He knew he would get hurt. Even if it wasn't intentional. But putting on a mask of confidence, the older brother remained cool headed for Cin's sake. "Heh, I look to pick up techniques. To be a better tumble-player." Puffing out his chest further, the little one shut his eyes as he grinned broadly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:06 pm
Cin kept playing with his brother's tail, not to hard, cause mama always said to use a soft paw so as not to hurt each other. Something about healers and cubs and fathers and other such stuff.

At Riddi's words, he brightened up, " OH why didn't you say so! I dun mind showing you a few moves. I even figured one out myself that is easy and you dun even have to get to close." Cin smiled, suspecting his older brother was concerned about his slightly smaller size, but not saying anything out loud. He may have been young, but he was very observant, and compassionate.

Lorne_Sionn

Toy

Chatty Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:39 pm

With Cin's continued attention to Riddi's tail, the boy began to add difficultly. Maneuvering his tail just out of his brother's reach each time he swiped his paw at the fluffed length. If there was one thing he noticed... was how surprisingly gentle Cin was in making contact. It didn't hurt as much as he feared.

Riddi's golden eyes reopened to fix on Cin yet again. Ears perked forward as the male listened attentively on the coming explanation. The glossy furred boy's shoulders rose and fell a fraction between even breaths. He really wanted to play with the others. And if he could learn a few neat tricks to keep himself from getting hurt, the youth figured it couldn't hurt to listen to Cin. "Heh, sure! So, uhm... how do you do it?" Riddi asked with his best attempt at seeming nonchalant. Not wanting to appear over eager or excited. Lifting to a standing position, the male padded over directly beside Cin and inspected his brother.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 pm
Cin's amber eyes followed the flicking tail with single minded concentration, enjoying the level of difficulty that his brother added. The young cub was finding that he liked stalk and pounce games, and he was glad his brother was willing to lend his tail to one.

When Riddi padded over, Cin couldn't help but grin, he really liked his brother, even if he was silent and watchful. Cin just figured he was thinking deep thoughts, and you should never bother someone who was thinking so deeply. They might hurt their brain, just like you hurt your paw when someone bothered you when you were trying to balance or lift something you couldn't before. Same thing.

" It's really easy Riddi, honest. You just have to use their weight against them, and not take them head on. Iso is just too big, he squishes me every time I get near him.. so I had to figure something out. I come this way..see..."

Cinn stepped to the side, his body almost flat to the den floor, his back legs bunched up, " then when he is over me, I move sideways...not up...and I end up pushing him over!" His golden eyes laughed just like he did, " It really a lot of fun. Did you want to practice on me?" He offered good naturedly.

Lorne_Sionn

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff