Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
SCHOOOL!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 pm
I've been taking summer classes in college.. and realized that fall term will be coming up shortly~

Plus, I believe high school starts up in August + September depending on the school...

Are you guys ready for school? 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 pm
I hate school. College blows worse than high school and whats worse I am not even enrolled for everything yet! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Xiao Tudou

Witty Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

I miss school~ crying

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:51 pm
Kanen Kuchiki
User Image

I miss school~ crying

Your avi is so cool!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 pm
well honestly school not exactly my day at the beach but its kind of without it...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 am
Queen_Zimika
Kanen Kuchiki
User Image

I miss school~ crying

Your avi is so cool!

ah~~ sankyuu captain~ <# same with yours~

Xiao Tudou

Witty Inquisitor

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm
Kanen Kuchiki
Queen_Zimika
Kanen Kuchiki
User Image

I miss school~ crying

Your avi is so cool!

ah~~ sankyuu captain~ <# same with yours~
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm
I need to fill out the paperwork to be a substitute teacher... I graduated university in may with a degree in education... but getting a job is tough... I even did student teaching overseas... And I didn't even get an interview... Maybe next school year will get me a job... (it doesn't help that I'm a bit picky though... I want kindergarten - third grade or art in a nearby school...)  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Nyumonster

Crew

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just started going to school again after being a stay-at-home mom for over a year, and by far, it's been nice. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 pm
I might go back to university to get my middle school endorsement... For the past four years, they've been paying me more than tuition costs in financial aid, so going to school has literally been very profitable for me... Maybe I could just go to university forever... eek  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Null the Reaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm
Going into my 4th Semester of College in Web and Graphic Design.
I'm iffy about going back.
School and holiday retail sucks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 am
@Queeq wow lucky! But I would hate to go forever.

@Null Though the idea of having a piece of paper show that you know something supposedly opens many doors I am wondering the same thing. I decided last semester I am going to get my AA and if after the spring semester when I have said paper in hand and I think I can handle two more years of college bs then I will go for more. Kudos to you and every one else who has been able to keep there college goals in line!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:32 pm
Null the Reaver

Yeah I recently learned shortened quarters (a month) are harder than it seemed sweatdrop I had so much stress from it that I'm going to rethink taking shortened classes like that.. I have like... 7 years to go I think @o@

Trying to become a veterinarian will be hard~ but I accepted that challenge 4laugh I know you'd make a wonderful graphic artist when it's all said and done~!

@Que - I wish I got financial aid D; sadly they wouldn't give me it because I still live with my dad and he "made too much" >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 pm
Saekoi
Null the Reaver

Yeah I recently learned shortened quarters (a month) are harder than it seemed sweatdrop I had so much stress from it that I'm going to rethink taking shortened classes like that.. I have like... 7 years to go I think @o@

Trying to become a veterinarian will be hard~ but I accepted that challenge 4laugh I know you'd make a wonderful graphic artist when it's all said and done~!

@Que - I wish I got financial aid D; sadly they wouldn't give me it because I still live with my dad and he "made too much" >w<
Summer/shortened classes are really hard. I had two last summer and...well it ended poorly. Anyway I also have the same problem with financial aide. Even though my mom was fired from one of her two jobs last year I was still denied.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 pm
I've had a long summer. I'm kind of sad that it's over, but at the same time kind of relieved. Whatever the case, I really want to see my friends again so, although I'm afraid of next semester's workload, I'm excited.  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games