Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm
Not sure if there was a chatterbox already created and I didn't see it. If so I apologize. But yes, thought I should since there seemed to be so many different topics to choose from. But not that really suited the general good time talk I want to have.

Of course there are rules because I love order and civility

- Obey Guild Rules

- Obey Gaia Terms of Service

- Try and maintain a rational and level headed mind when serious subjects are brought up

- Images are allowed but please don't post gargantuan sized pictures please

- These are all for now. I respect everyone enough to expect they know right from wrong and reserve the right to amend these rules as I see fit without prior notice to those occupying the space of this thread. Thank you have a nice day!

Let the chatting begin!:

Hello everyone how are you all doing tonight?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm
Ahhhh.... does no one wish to talk to me?
xp  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm
CB and Furries don't mix very well, so there might be some hesitance.
X"D
But I'm here!
Not for very long, but I'm here.
:3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm
DarkWolfLove
X"D
But I'm here!

Oh? Really? I'm surprised, furries are like everyone else. We all have our differences but I'm sure we can all get along and have a good chat from time to time. We as people in a sub culture who've been misunderstood and harassed by others should be more empathetic towards the feelings of our own... kind... At least I think thats the proper way to put it. Haha English grammar can be so difficult some times. lol  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
DarkWolfLove
X"D
But I'm here!

Oh? Really? I'm surprised, furries are like everyone else. We all have our differences but I'm sure we can all get along and have a good chat from time to time. We as people in a sub culture who've been misunderstood and harassed by others should be more empathetic towards the feelings of our own... kind... At least I think thats the proper way to put it. Haha English grammar can be so difficult some times. lol

Yes, but the CB isn't exactly full of friendly people to any types.
Furry or otherwise.
Though, if this is a Furry CB, I'm pretty sure it will do quite well~
As long as it stays in the Furry Guild.
XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm
DarkWolfLove
Bohemian Hybrid
DarkWolfLove
X"D
But I'm here!

Furry or otherwise.
XD

Oh yes indeed. Any CB outside the furry guilds are littered with trolls, mean spirited people, or just people who're insensitive. This is simply a CB made by a guild member for the guild members with all intensive purposes of keeping the guild alive and well.
heart  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:50 pm
Bohemian Hybrid
DarkWolfLove
Bohemian Hybrid
DarkWolfLove
X"D
But I'm here!

Furry or otherwise.
XD

Oh yes indeed. Any CB outside the furry guilds are littered with trolls, mean spirited people, or just people who're insensitive. This is simply a CB made by a guild member for the guild members with all intensive purposes of keeping the guild alive and well.
heart

Also, I approve of your siggie~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 am
Je suis ici!

Or, as we say in English.

I am here!

Mweh~

How are you all? :3  

ankarhagen

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Ah yes, the trolls, flamers and haters. Gotta love humans. The only animal species that deals harm it's own for no logical reason. -_-

But at any rate...
*calls from her speck* I am here!

(props if you got the reference.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Zuri-kai
Ah yes, the trolls, flamers and haters. Gotta love humans. The only animal species that deals harm it's own for no logical reason. -_-

Actually a lot of animals do the same thing, but they have the excuse of instincts and natural behavior*. As creatures with supposedly higher intellect, we have no excuse. xp

I approve of this thread by the way!

* It gets complicated when you get to apes and dolphins though...particularly when they exhibit traits of culture.  

Garek Maxwell

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:08 pm
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai

Actually a lot of animals do the same thing, but they have the excuse of instincts and natural behavior*. As creatures with supposedly higher intellect, we have no excuse. xp

* It gets complicated when you get to apes and dolphins though...particularly when they exhibit traits of culture.

It seems like the higher they are on the IQ charts, the more likely creatures are to be cruel to each other. Of course, elephants are very self-aware (one of the few animals to recognize itself in a mirror and the only other species that seems to understand death) and they're usually nothing but kind, with the exception of males in musk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai

The only examples I can think of are canine packs where they use violence to establish rank, but they never intend to kill a pack member. Or lion prides where they snap for feeding rights, but again no permanent damage is ever intended. As far as I know humans are the only animals that will willingly attempt to kill one of their own.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm
Zuri-kai
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai

The only examples I can think of are canine packs where they use violence to establish rank, but they never intend to kill a pack member. Or lion prides where they snap for feeding rights, but again no permanent damage is ever intended. As far as I know humans are the only animals that will willingly attempt to kill one of their own.

Male lions will kill cubs so the mother will go back into heat :/  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 pm
Bampot
Zuri-kai
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai

I'd actually like to see your source on this because I've done lots of research on various types of felines and I've not seen this mentioned anywhere.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Robodicks

Robotic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Zuri-kai
Bampot
Zuri-kai
Garek Maxwell
Zuri-kai

I'd actually like to see your source on this because I've done lots of research on various types of felines and I've not seen this mentioned anywhere.

Discovery channel? I've seen several different lion documentaries where it happened. I've never heard of other felines doing so though. You can YouTube it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff