Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Roll Call
こんにちは。ズバーツさんです。

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onoir

Spook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 pm
よろしく。
Your name (username is fine): Please call me Zuzu.
How much experience you have with Japanese: I know my kana, very basic vocabulary, and about 100 kanji. I have very bad grammar which I am working to improve. I've been studying for about two months or so now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 am
zubatts
よろしく。
How much experience you have with Japanese: I know my kana, very basic vocabulary, and about 100 kanji. I have very bad grammar which I am working to improve. I've been studying for about two months or so now.

Glad to see you have the kana down; that is such a huge hurdle that a lot of beginners can never seem to get over. Hope you can get a grip on that grammar here.  

Starry Starry Fright
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

onoir

Spook

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 am
Starry Starry Fright
zubatts
よろしく。

Glad to see you have the kana down; that is such a huge hurdle that a lot of beginners can never seem to get over. Hope you can get a grip on that grammar here.

I thought kana was hard but online flash cards made it easy to learn(I learned it in about a week). Now kanji on the other hand.... even if I use flashcards only I end up forgetting so I have to write them down over and over, much harder.
Thanks. I hope I will too.  
Roll Call

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff