Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry Charities?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_Lyger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:11 pm
I was wondering if there is a charity that's based on trying to help Gaians get their furry avatars done? I'm just looking into the fur resources and wondering if one exists, or if I'm wondering if there is one to join at least, if not, then the possibility of starting one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:01 am
A furry charity would be sweet. I just joined, so I can't get all the cool stuff for my avi. Also, how did you get a fur face? Is it something you buy at one of the shops?  

grapecrusader

2,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm
grapecrusader
A furry charity would be sweet. I just joined, so I can't get all the cool stuff for my avi. Also, how did you get a fur face? Is it something you buy at one of the shops?

you can get a cat-like one (and a few other types if you look around)
it looks like she might just have the nose tattoo and white body dye razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:36 pm
Omgosh. It would be totally awesome if someone made one. I'd do it, but I just don't have the time anymore to create threads and stick to them. Lol. But I'd love to see one someday~! <33 I'd totally donate n stuff.  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

White_Lyger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 pm
neko-mata-01
grapecrusader

Actually, there are two different items, one called Superior Form has something that looks like a brown tabby skin on it, but the skin form I use is called Uncanny Form, which looks like a snow leopard. (I was actually questing for white body dye right before the Uncanny form came out.)

I found one charity called [ I N U - C H A R I T Y ] where both the owner and the co-founder are furs, and they're very fur friendly, but it's still more of a general Charity rather than a fur one.

I would LOVE to start one up, but at the moment, I don't have the funds to do so. :/

Time is another issue, but I think I could invest enough time to start one, if I had the funds. (Pretty much the ONLY thing I have in my inventory is what I have equipped.) And the tail was pretty much bought because I sold everything else off as well.

I'd love to be able to help other furs get their fursona avis as well though.

Grapecrusader, there's a site called tektek.org, where you can create dream avis, and it has a whole list of different skins I've seen, to all look more and more like furs. ^_~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:03 pm
White_Lyger
neko-mata-01
grapecrusader

Actually, there are two different items, one called Superior Form has something that looks like a brown tabby skin on it, but the skin form I use is called Uncanny Form, which looks like a snow leopard. (I was actually questing for white body dye right before the Uncanny form came out.)

I found one charity called [ I N U - C H A R I T Y ] where both the owner and the co-founder are furs, and they're very fur friendly, but it's still more of a general Charity rather than a fur one.

I would LOVE to start one up, but at the moment, I don't have the funds to do so. :/

Time is another issue, but I think I could invest enough time to start one, if I had the funds. (Pretty much the ONLY thing I have in my inventory is what I have equipped.) And the tail was pretty much bought because I sold everything else off as well.

I'd love to be able to help other furs get their fursona avis as well though.

Grapecrusader, there's a site called tektek.org, where you can create dream avis, and it has a whole list of different skins I've seen, to all look more and more like furs. ^_~

hm i could help u get the right amount of gold to start one if you want :3  

neko-mata-01

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:23 pm
'Teach a man to fish...'
Speaking of fish, why don't you give it a go at the 'Booty Grab'?
It should let you collect around 20-25k daily if you work through and through~

Oh and here's two links for some goodies.

Free Black Bakeneko Ears & Tsunami KO Classic Coat

Tankoubon (An Otaku Magazine)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:53 pm
Slade Falok

I'm not looking for trying to MAKE gold, I'm looking for a FUR charity to try and help, and like I said, I'm looking for charities that are FOCUSED on helping Gaian's achieve their fursona dream avis, and if you had read any of that at all, you would have been more respectful than giving links to a few free items that I've already claimed ANYWAYS. I don't play booty grab because I'm on dial-up, but I can get more than that from drawing a chibi or so a day. >_<

I'm sure if you were kind enough to ACTUALLY ANSWER my question instead of insinuating that I CAN'T make my OWN gold, then perhaps you should learn to fish as you so politely put it yourself.

White_Lyger

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm
It was directed for anybody that would 'need' it deary, not to agitate you~
This is to help others right?
ಠ ωಠ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:07 pm
Slade Falok
It was directed for anybody that would 'need' it deary, not to agitate you~
This is to help others right?
ಠ ωಠ

Yes, but it's completely irrelevant to THIS topic, and doesn't do much help at all.  

White_Lyger

Tamnayel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:31 am
well this was an interesting post...managed to squeeze out some gold from that
I could count at least 20-25k a day from that booty grab.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games