Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[JRP] Here she is world! (Akahana & Kubwa'kinywa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Akahana paced near the borders of Suka'Fuma. This was what she always wanted, to come here, to this pride. Since she was a little cub, she had always wanted to join Suka'Fuma. When she was a cub a traveling bard would come around from den to den and preform for the families. He told of a land of purple lions that embraced creativity. Akahana craved and longed for a day when she could join the pride, of course her parents refused to let her leave, saying she should just settle with being a rogue like the rest of them. They said it would be a better life for her.

She would prove just how wrong they were. This was where she belonged and she would prove that to everyone, once she actually entered the lands.

Her adventure here was hard, she thought. Traveling for days, sometimes not finding food when it was needed, but this part of the journey was the hardest part. She had wanted this for her whole life, but something was holding her back, making her feel nervous. Letting out a long, well needed sigh she finally took the first few steps into the pride.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm
User ImageFor what it was worth, Kubwa was in a decent enough mood. Things had been slow in the pride as of late, despite the swell of newcomers that had joined the pride in months past -- and the newcomers that were still trickling in. Kubwa was old, her bones creaked in the morning and ached at night, but there was a brightness in her eyes that belied her old, aching body. She would bide her time -- there would come a day that the purple pelts, the royal blood, would reign again. Kubwa only hoped that she lived to see the day.

Now, despite her affinity for those of royal color, Kubwa had tried to temper her animosity towards those of lesser value. As such, she forced herself to mingle with commoners on a daily basis. There was something to be said for mingling with with those of lower ranks and though it irritated her to even be in the same vicinity as mere lackeys, she did not want to completely stick out like a sore thumb.

Catching sight of a flash of pink near the borders of the Suka'Fumo, Kubwa perked up and barked loudly, "Who's there?"  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 pm
Akahana was started by the harsh and gave a small jump. When she saw the speaker, she meekly made her way to her. She wondered if the purple lioness felt that she was trespassing. It wouldn't due to cause trouble on her first day in the lands. She bowed her head to the lioness. "My name is Akahana. I am here to join the pride," she said quickly. This was not how she imagined her entrance. It was suposed to be grand! She would have to do better.

"I have always wanted to come here, it has been my dream since I was a cub," she explained. She hoped that the lioness would soften to her if she confessed why she was here and that she ment no harm. "This land is beautiful and so is the creatures living in it."

She looked around, getting a feeling that this place, this was the place she could finally call home. This was the place where she would make herself known. It wouldn't be too long until bards would be sharing stories about her and her talents. As she thought about it, she started beaming with joy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm
Oh, excellent, Kubwa thought to herself silently, those vibrant blue eyes of hers narrowing in slight annoyance, yet another commoner seeking rank within the pride. She sighed, the sound trickling through her nose.

"You come to entertain?" Her voice held a tinge of grumpiness, though that was par for the course for Kubwa. She was rarely happy unless she was surrounded by royals. That was where she felt she truly belonged because the truth of the matter was that she DID belong there, not out and about mingling with groundlings and actors.

"I am Kubwa," she said out of habit, nostrils flaring. "I am an elder in this pride."  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:06 am
"I have! Well I hope to. I would love to be a player, though I have never really done anything like this," she explained. She wondered if she had done something to upset the lioness, hearing the grumpiness in her voice. "If anything I hope to help with the performances. I bet they are a lot of work to put on. I hope that they are just as amazing as I always dreamed, if not more so."

She could only imagine the dancing, singing and acting. How beautiful the costumes were on the players. It would be her one day preforming and she couldn't wait.

"It is an honor to meet you Kubwa." She said with a friendly smile. It was lucky that she meet someone who was so high up on her first day, though she wished that she made a better first impression. Next time she would make sure to standout more.

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games