Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 15: Open 8/21 - 8/31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 am
Sorry for the late post. You all know what to do. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. Sometimes, I play booty grabbing. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.  

Sweetkitty

MonochromeLace

Premium Fairy

18,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am
Name: xXtheinvisibleninjaXx

Quest: Elemental Wings.

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/21711/

(this is my first, so sorry if I'm doing something wrong)

Honestly, their is probably alot more people out there who deserve this than me, but I think I deserve this because my goal is to get themed outfits with my Elemental Hair to get avi art. I have been trying to save up, but also trying to find things to match the hair and wings. I would be greatly honored if you choose me.
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:39 pm
Name: CannibalCrackers

Quest: Several items; See quest thread

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: There are several items I have always wanted to quest for, but never really got to it because I've just donated all of my gold to others who are questing. I love donating to others and still do even though I have started a quest thread. I try to earn as much gold as I can on my own, as I hate begging. I play a lot of Booty Grab, enter in TekTek contests, and have even tried to improve in art in hopes I may end up being good enough to open an art shop (Not much luck though. I'm horrible at art x'D) Help with my quest would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration and good luck to everyone else! ^^  

CannibalCrackers

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 pm
Name: Rubai Sora

Quest: 2003/2004 event items

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I try to play the games when I can, but I'm really busy lately. I'm also chatting a lot, so I get some gold that way. All I'm asking is for a little help, please. I'm getting to the point that the prices keep changing on me that it's hard for me to keep up. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

AB91

Salmon Shark

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 am
UserName: Our Midnight Rampage
Quest: Mona the Platypus
Quest Link: Salmon Shark! Teh Quest
Why do you think you deserve help from us? Well, like many other gaians in the modern life of the site, im not exactly wealthy, and dont desire to ever be a multi-millionaire, i just am in search of a few items. Ive been close a few times, but have a nasty habit of spending the gold on others, and with poor investments (username changes and RIGS).
For a source of income, you can usually find me in slots, or cards, because zomg is dull and booty grab is too repetitive.
Thanks for reading and maybe Considering me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

Darkness ll Angel

scottietrademark

Peppy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm
Name: Anbu Kira

Quest: Crimson Marionette

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? This is one of the biggest quests that I've done. I want to finish it as soon as I can. I'm almost there already. I would love the help with this one. I would never sell this thing.

Donation Application Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games