Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

Mawi had been spending a good amount of her time trying to set up and help out in the pride more and more. She had been put in charge to make sure that the pride was running smoothly. Kitambi was sick and Mawi was the highest up female beside her and she was spending a lot of her time running the many things in the pride. She was busy as a bee however Mawi never minded it. She never got dressed. she loved being busy because more then anything else she loved being able to do things around the pride and be responsible. She didn't have cubs around they were all older all adults, her grandchildren were adults however one of her grand children were expecting cubs but yet she still didn't have anyone to keep her company at the moment, not pitter patters to watch at the second.

Actually it was today that she wasn't going to be doing much of anything, no matter how much she would liked to do things out side of the pride. Her daughter was insisting on her taking a break today and Mawi agreed for once. she knew what she wanted to do and it was something that she felt like she deserved to do and felt like her mate deserved too. she wanted to spend the day with Aapep. She still woke up early in the morning and made sure that her daughter knew what she was doing before the older lioness was returning to her den and was going to spend her time with her mate today and that made her really excited. She loved being able to spend time with her mate. She really loved him more then anything else.

She grinned ear to ear as she wandered into the den. If he was awaky he probably guessed that she was coming back, she left her shakers and her drum at home. she was relativity quiet, which was odd for Mawi but she didn't mind as she wandered back into the den. "Good morning!" She chirped as she wandered into the den.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm
Aapep had been trying to sleep. Trying and failing. For some reason he just couldn't get comfortable and after a good half an hour of twisting and turning, he'd ended up on his back; forepaws curled into his thick mane and hind legs stretched out on the cold earth.

At the sound of paws approaching - followed by her chirpy greeting - he tipped his head back and peered up at her from his strangely 'upside-down' position. He chuckled, whiskers drawing forwards and eyes sparkling with mirth. "Oh! You're home! That's good. I could do with a nice, comfortable pillow." He stretched out a fore-paw and tapped her affectionately on the underside of her chin. "How are you my love?" He'd been exceptionally proud that Mawi had been given these new responsibilities, though he worried that she might end up working herself too hard. It had been his duty, then, to ensure that she took the time to relax.

"Busy morning already, I take it, since you're up and about?"

What time was it anyway? Maybe it was later than he'd thought and that's why he was struggling to sleep? Or maybe it was that he just missed her.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:20 pm
Mawi grinned at the lion, she was happy to see him awake. she loved when she had time with her mate and today was one of those days. she flicked her hair out of her eyes and then moved closer to him chuckling quietly. "A pillow?" She teased as she moved to his side and then flopped on her side next to him leaning over and nuzzlingly him genetly, returning his affection. "I'm doing pretty well.
" she noted simply, about to say more until she heard him speak. a grin grew on her face and she nodded to him. "Ah! Well, I have a day off today." She giggled some before leaning into him some. "I was just showing Kirja some of the things that she had to do today and now I'm back."

she grinned as she buried her head into her mate's mane taking a moment to think and take all of it in, she really did need a day to take a break and now worry about anything. She felt like she deserved it that was for sure. She took a few moments before nodding at him. She was glad that he was home, she was glad to have a day with him. "So I'm all yours today. Kirja wont let me do any pridal things so what are we going to do?" she asked with a small giggle, she was very excited that was for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm
He gave a soft chuff of appreciation as she flopped down next to him and stretched leisurely; resting his head against her shoulder. A low, contented sigh rushed from his lungs and his eyes fell closed. The smile remained on his maw, however and he purred deep in his throat as she moved to nuzzle against his mane.

"Well...we could just lie here and sleep." He jested, cracking open an eye to peer at her and see the response. Then, after a brief pause, he continued. "Or I could stop being lazy and suggest we go for a nice walk and make the most of the good weather?"

In the next second he had pushed himself up onto his paws and had pounced at her, nipping playfully at her neck and giving his best 'playful' growl. "After all, I don't want to get old before my time. I've not got grey hair yet!" He blinked, eyes widening a little. "Have I?" And he jutted out his chin and ruffled a paw through his mane so that she could see better.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am
Mawi couldn't help it at all but she giggled at her mate's joke. She loved Aapep's humor. She was very thankful for him, very much. She paused for a moment and then flashed him a smile before flicking her tail around behind her it was odd not to hear her shakers rattle when she did that. It was nice though to a point to take her mind off of everything for at least a few moments however she reached forward when her mate talked of a walk and slipped her shakers around her ankles and then moving slowly and putting them around her tail and then looking at her mate with a smile on her face. "Sleep is always nice however a nice walk also sounds nice." she giggled once again and then looked at the lioness and nodded at her with a smile still on her face.

She was about to get up that was until her mate had pounced on her. A squeal escaped her maw before she rolled on to her back pressing her paws against him and purring quietly. Another thing that Mawi had always loved for sure was their always playful attitude. She loved the environment they raised their cubs around. Her and Aapep were loving and playful with each other and she was glad that her children could be raised in an environment like that. She looked up at him and then looked around his mane carefully. A smirk grew on her face and she giggled. "Oh my! Just one!" she giggled and reached her paw out and playfully tugged on a part of his mane and then leaned into him. "Not at all my love." She smiled, making sure to make it clear that she was joking. She smiled and pushed herself up on to her paws before nudging him with a smile on her face. "Just as handsome as always." She said with a warm smile on her face. "Even with Great-grandbabies on the way" She winked at her playfully once again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm
(( sorry hon! Missed this one. ))

He made a show of looking horrified as she teased him about grey fur in his mane and then, wiping a paw across the bangs fluttering down over his eyes, he shoved himself up onto his paws and buffeted up against her playfully.

"That is good news. Wouldn't want you to trade me in for a younger model." His eyes glistened. Mawi was so beautiful and even the stresses of parenthood and status had not aged her. Time had been good to her, indeed.

But then the other set of news. He groaned - though only teasingly - and threw her a mock-scowl. "Great-grandbabies? Now I do feel old." He gave her a soft nuzzle and moved slowly out across the lands. "And who, do I ask, is the little darling who has given us this title?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm
The lioness giggled a little more as she felt her mate bump into her playfully. She loved it when her and her mate were being playful and were joking around and having fun. These were some of the best times that she had in her life. She loved her children and her grand children and there were many times where she enjoyed the company of a full den and she loved the chaos but there were also many times like right now that she enjoyed being with her mate and it just being them, she loved the times actually, it was almost as if she felt like a little kid all over again when they first met, everytime she got butterflies and every times she became more and more happy about being with him.

She chuckled and then winked at him. "I enjoy this model the best." She teased as she bumped into him a smile was wide across her face. Se felt it was hard to believe some times how they met and how they stayed together for so long, but yet she wasn't complaining about that, not at all. It mad her the happiest lioness in the world and what was all to it. She grinned at him before flicking her hair out of her eyes and speaking to him. At first thinking carefully about which of the girls it was. "Ah, little Vevi." She stated with a small chuckle before flicking her head toward her mate. "It's funny how my mother's flirting genes can skip a generation." She giggled thinking about all of the different sibligns that she had, it never bothered her, she treated them the same as her other sister, she lvoed them at, at first not so much but as she grew up she became more welcoming toward them. "You know, apparently my father was a charmer too." She stated with a small giggle as she leaned closer to him as they walked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 pm
He chuckled, eyes twinkling. What did they say? You were only old as you felt? Well, he certainly didn't feel old, particularly when his beloved Mawi Mai was with him at his side.

"Oh dear, oh dear. Another flirt, is there?" He chuckled, bumping his nose affectionately against her. "Well, sounds like little Vevi is in need of a congratulations. I'll have to stop by and see her and the new arrivals before they're all grown. Cubs never seem to stay cubs for long, I've noticed."

He blinked, her father? He'd never met her father and he'd never really been mentioned before...had he?

"Must be in the blood then." He smiled. "I imagine your father must have been quite the charmer for your mother to take that step past flirting." He grinned. He never really did the flirting thing with any other female except Mawi. Truth be told, he'd never seen a female that could match her beauty and spirit. She had drawn him in the moment he had set eyes on her, captivated him even as a youngster.

Sometimes he wondered about his own father, but that often led to dark places and the remembrance of his mother. "Our family has grown so big here. So many cubs and litters. I...I never would have thought we'd have such an amazing family back when I was young. It's just...such a comfort."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 pm
Mawi was very happy to see her mate in such a good mood, and she was also happy to be in a pretty good mood that was for sure. She looked over at him and then grinned before giggling at his comment. "I don't really mind the flirts, it gives me more little ones to look after." Mawi said thinking abtou that for a moment. She loved cubs, she loved taking care of them, the more small paws running around it seemed the more alive the pride was and the more happy everyone seemed. It was almost a cycle of happy.. "We'll have to stop by, yes, yes." she mused thinking of how she was going to help the younger female. She paused for a moment and then chuckled once again.

"I guess it is. I never met him but Imagine he must have been good enough, you know my mom." She chuckled for a moment, her mother was pretty sure of what she wanted that was for sure. Most of the time Mawi was too sure of herself as often as she possibly could be. She flicked her hair out of her eyes and then nodded at her mate then flicked her tail around behind her before leaning against her mate and then chuckled slightly, almost a laugh realy at her mate's comment. "you know I'm surprised to ever have found a boy with out cooties." She teased slightly before her smile toning down and she moved closer to him to get closer to him.

"Really though." She said simple the smile still on her face and her getting closer to him once more and then chuckling. "you know, I'm glad to have the huge family too, I'm also glad that we can be here for all of them." She commented simply to him, she was happy. "thank you for this life, Aapep." She said with a small giggle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:11 pm
"I should thank you." He replied softly. "If I had not happened by as a curious cub and found such a welcoming face, I may still have been living that lonely life as a rogue. You gave me everything, Mawi Mai. A friend. A mate. A family. A home. A place for my mother to find her final rest - in peace and surrounded by those who loved her." He paused, his heart aching briefly to think of her.

And then he sent her a wide smile. "Cooties or not, how could you turn away a lion who had paws that danced as well as mine?"

He touched his muzzle to hers and then, with another, broader smile he moved on. "Now, how about that walk?"

(possible fin?)

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 am
Mawi Mai looked her mate and purred quietly and smiling before licking the side of his face. "I'm happy to have you around too." She paused at his question thinking about it before laughing a little and nipping at him playfully. "Well, the dancing did win me over." She said very simply She teased him playfully before standing up and nodding toward him. "Alright lets go then!" She said giggling once again, flicking her tail around as she started to trot outside. Today was going to be a pretty great day.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games