Reply Adult Furries Guild
Make it stop.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 pm
Whenever I listen to this song, I get extremely emotional.

It's so beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP4clbHc4Xg  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm
I get pretty emotional when I listen to the Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland. sad It can make me cry from all the conflicting emotions I get from it. Happiness, sadness, enjoying the simple beauty of it, all that junk.

Actually, happens with the lyrics of You Belong To The City - Glenn Frey (My God that Sax!), The Sound of Silence (The Original) - Simon & Garfunkel and Barry McGuire's Eve of Destruction.

Of course, then I remember that I don't need music's help depressing me as I can do that easily myself. So, I listen to things that invoke a different kind of emotion. The Emotion of FUNK! User Image  

Garek Maxwell

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 pm
This music video makes me cry.
Just the mix of the sadness of the movie clips paired with the ********, makes for a good sobbing.

Any one else have trouble crying?
In general?
Like, I don't cry often, and so I feel a build up of emotion and try to burst the bubble by watching things that will make me cry.
When I cry, it's such a relief.
I hate crying in public, so crying on my own terms helps with that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm
DarkWolfLove
Any one else have trouble crying?
In general?
Like, I don't cry often, and so I feel a build up of emotion and try to burst the bubble by watching things that will make me cry.
When I cry, it's such a relief.
I hate crying in public, so crying on my own terms helps with that.

Despite previous statements, yes over here. Well, aside from allergies, yes (I hate my eyes tearing up from just outside air and stuff. >.< ).

When I cry though, it's usually under extreme loneliness, hopelessness, and/or depression... Which, yeah, kind of a given. Usually I'm just "exhausted sad" though. Sluggish and all. Crying is like break down in the shower kind of crying for me.

...But it's best to use music as a way to get out of those feelings rather than dwell on them to be honest. Life will give you plenty of reasons and opportunities to be sad. Best to try to keep yourself feeling good and happy when you can, or else it'll just be neutral and sad all day. And that's not fun. What's fun is looking for music to make you sad and then stumbling upon Ghostbusters. How can you not crack a smile with that? razz

Or better yet, public displays of musical.  

Garek Maxwell

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff