[PRP] Best Behavior [Tsubame / Imarogbe / Harith]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 pm
User ImageA solitary cub trotted away from his family den, only looking back when they were little dots in the distance. To make sure no one was following him. In a litter of all boys, it wasn't always easy to get away from the bunch. He both dreaded and couldn't wait for the day they turned into adolescents. The playtime would be over. He wouldn't have to worry about looking over his shoulder all the time.

And he could leave his family den. Live with his own female and make his own rules. He'd miss his family, of course. Harith had never been out of their sight for very long before. But living with nothing but brothers would get old fast. It already was. He rarely enjoyed a good tumble around the family den. At least for a while, now, since he'd grown a bit bigger. Still considered a cub, with his coming of age just around the corner.

Turning his head around, Harith broke into a run, going around the den so he was completely out of sight of his family. He wasn't sure where he was going. Perhaps the adventurous streak every cub had was finally coming out to play. But it was more likely he just wanted some peace.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm
User ImageTsubame wanted some quite time. Once she was certain that she was caring cubs again her daily life changed. It seemed that not five moments passed without some family member popping up asking if she needed anything. This was the second litter she would have and this time knew what to expect but having so many asking 'how are you feeling?', 'do you need anything?', or 'can I get you anything?' quickly got on her nerves.

So with a quite word to Achal before he went off on his border patrol warned him that Tsu was going to head to a shaded, secluded part of the pride that few went to since it was extremely rocky. Breathing deeply of the clear air Tsu could feel her aggravation, annoyance, worry and other such feelings just melt away. "Thank the gods that today is a day just for me. To think I would have screamed the next time someone asked how I was doing." She laughed softly seeing the humor in it after the fact.

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 pm
User ImageIt was on days exactly like this one that made the impish little brat come out flying out of the blue cub. Ima lay on a hard surface waving his tail back and forth as he thought of what to do. Having been bored that morning, he had naturally gone looking for his mother, only to find that she was gone to visit someone she knew.

So he had gone looking for his father, but he had been nowhere to be found as he had gone off somewhere with some of his brothers while he had run off on his own to play in the lake with some other cubs. His home den was deserted, and he was alone at home. If he had he been younger, he would have hidden in the den, nervous about being alone until someone came back.

Having developed a new sense of independence had made him unaffected by his solitude. Nevertheless, all the factors only equaled one thing, and that was that there was nothing for him to do. He was bored out of his mind, and that was never good. No wanting to stay in the empty den, he had taken off running in some direction.

The wind felting nice running through his fur. However, he hadn’t been paying attention to where he was going and now he was lost. At some point, the golden grass had turned into rock, and he wondered what he would do now, and figure out where he was.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:15 pm
Harith, on the other hand, hadn't gotten himself lost. At least, he didn't think so. He always made sure to turn his head every few minutes to check his surroundings behind him, 'specially when the family den moved out of sight. Being so far from home wasn't a comfortable thought for the older cub. But he didn't feel like staying at home, for once. Though it was quiet, in a state of being that he preferred, he didn't feel like staying at home today. He couldn't explain it. Being inside made it feel like the walls were closing in around him.

I had been spending a lot of time at home, Harith thought, stopping in his run to turn his head and try to mentally picture the terrain. Even a cub like me gets tired of that for too long. What was that some lions said....Too much of a good thing is a bad thing? Something like that. Sniffing at the cool breeze blowing the tuft of hair on top of his head, the cub continued on, scrambling on top of a rock just a few feet ahead of him.

He'd never been this way before. There was little grass. Or for that matter, ground. It seemed to be all rock. A fitting playground for the young, if not very dangerous at the same time. Harith glanced at the gap between his rock and another. Big enough for a cub to get caught in. He shuddered at the thought as a pair of paws running neared his ears. Dropping to his stomach, he wormed his way to the edge, peeking over to see a familiar body.

"Thought you were with Papa like the rest." That was when the form of another entered the corner of his eye. He hadn't noticed it before, hidden behind a rock in front of his vision where he once stood. Glancing over, Harith quickly got back to his feet, nearly slipping off the rock in his haste. "I did not see you there..." All formality went out the window at his fright.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 am
Tsubame had spaced out so much that at first she didn't notice that she had company playing on the rocks. Apparently two young pads had found her spot. With silence she watched as one after the other came close to her resting place. When the cream and dark blue cub turned to her and spotted her she smiled.

"You have sharp eyes young one." Its true that her blue fur stood out against the stone but not against the sky. She sighed and sat up, "So what brings you two," she glanced at the slate blue pad to include him in the conversation, "this way?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 pm
Turning around from investigating a strange lizard he'd found slinking across the rocks, Ima briefly looked around himself before he spotted his brother. Approaching him he replied, "Hey! I was, but then I couldn't find them. I was bored anyway," he said, excluding the fact the the reason that he couldn't was because he had initially run off in his boredom.

Looking around, Ima saw that he had managed to get a bit aways from home. He wondered what had brought his brother out here as well. At Harith's words, Ima took his attention from him and directed it towards the lioness that he hadn't noticed.

Walking toward her, and making sure that Harith was coming too, he observed her before speaking. "Hello, I am Imarogbe, and uh, I was just looking for something to do I guess." Stating his reasoning to an adult for running off into the rocks sounded lamer than it had telling his brother.

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 am
Noting the sigh of the Banu, Harith shrunk away a little bit. Not that he was afraid of her. Oh, no. A Pad, no matter how young, afraid of a Banu was just disgraceful. Right? Either way, he wasn't afraid. He had taken her sigh as one of tiredness or frustration. It was hard to say which, with the wind equally running through his ears. The rocks were the last place he had expected to find anyone and he didn't want to disturb her. But as a young cub and she the elder, he was compelled to answer her question like the good little boy he was.

So Harith stepped up besides his brother, sitting down and pulling his body up straight.

"I am Pad Harith," he announced, the stiff position he was in showing more formality than the words did. "I was looking for a change of scenery. The rocks seemed a nice place to start." Once that was done, his shoulders slumped a little in the effort to stay so straight upright. "Are we bothering you?"

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games