Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Suggestion Box

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puella in somnio
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:28 pm
This thread is available for you to post your suggestions to improve and expand the guild.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm
A good thing to have in a RP guild is a forum mainly for search threads.. It keeps the guild clean and running smooth. I have run a 300+ member guild in the past and i got quite a few suggestions from newer people to keep a thread for search's to cut down on confusion for the less understanding folk's.  

Gash the shadow ripper

Versatile Explorer

puella in somnio
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 pm
Gash the shadow ripper
A good thing to have in a RP guild is a forum mainly for search threads.. It keeps the guild clean and running smooth. I have run a 300+ member guild in the past and i got quite a few suggestions from newer people to keep a thread for search's to cut down on confusion for the less understanding folk's.

Err... the main forum of the guild IS for search threads. This is stated on the front page of the guild and in the rules. It's... kind of... the entire point of the guild. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm
Im sorry i must have misread. But still if you put all the searches in a forum for themselves it seems to keep it more orderly, and the main page of the forum look better.  

Gash the shadow ripper

Versatile Explorer

The Kozy Doctor

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 pm
laughing pixie
Gash the shadow ripper

Err... the main forum of the guild IS for search threads. This is stated on the front page of the guild and in the rules. It's... kind of... the entire point of the guild. xD;

I have to agree with Gash. I think that it might seem cleaner if you have the searches in their own section and leave the main page for news, updates, and moderator type things. Just a suggestions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 pm
The Kozy Doctor
laughing pixie
Gash the shadow ripper

I have to agree with Gash. I think that it might seem cleaner if you have the searches in their own section and leave the main page for news, updates, and moderator type things. Just a suggestions.

Again... providing a space for search threads was the main point of the guild, so it seemed most logical to have them in the main forum. This is not something I plan on changing, sorry. ^^; Having both the search threads and the stickies in the same place keeps the most important stuff all in one place where people will see it. Shoving one or the other into a subforum makes them less visible. Important news will be delivered in the form of guild announcements, so I don't see them becoming a problem.  

puella in somnio
Captain

The Starling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:19 am
More ponies, that would be great

would make the guild 20% cooler  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 am
The Starling
More ponies, that would be great

would make the guild 20% cooler

I will get on this immediately.  

puella in somnio
Captain

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games