Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 Rp? Pretty Please? ^^ (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

instantxxramen

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:21 pm
First of all, I am craving a Yuri pairing more than anything. You should be a pal and help me out. (:
So to start things out my name is Mia and I am a girl. I typically only play girls...i can do male filler characters but as a whole i'm better at women. I do hetro and yuri...not so much into the yoai nonsense. (Sorry friends) So i am pretty flexible with rps, I tend to mirror the amount that my partner posts but i am semi lit and i feel it helps keep the story going. ^^

I love to try new RP ideas ^^. But here are some of my cravings. (The more <3's the more i want to do it.)

Series Based:
Armitage III <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Death Note <3 <3 <3 <3
Bleach <3 <3 <3
Elfen Lied <3 <3 <3
Kara no Kyoukai <3 <3 <3 <3
Hellsing <3 <3
Kingdom Hearts <3 <3 <3
Final Fantasy <3 <3

Original:
Neko x Human <3 <3 <3
Princess x Royal Guard/Thief <3 <3<3
Prince x Hand Maiden <3 <3
Lab Experiment x Doctor <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Some Sort of Gifted School RP <3 <3 <3

Remember If you are craving something feel free to ask if i'd like to do it ^^ I love trying new RP ideas.

So yeah. ^^
I'm open to anything and i will post in forms or PMs. I like PMs better. I will not walk out on an RP without telling you and i hope that i find someone soon. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm
Hello there! I'm interested in doing a role-play with you depending on the character you prefer to play in the originals. I don't know what a hand maiden is, however, so I can't say I understand how to do a prince x hand maiden...

Of what you mentioned, I'd be fine with any of the original (but only originals in this case, since I can't do any of those series. Sorry ><). I am fine with yuri or hetero. For the Princess x Royal Guard/Thief, I can try to play either a princess or a thief, but not the royal guard. I can also just play a peasant if that would work more for you. I can't play a neko, but I'm happy playing a lab experiment or a human (thus in Neko x Human, I'd need to play the human, and in Lab Experiment x Doctor, I can play either). Though it also depends on the type of experiment you want, I should add. If all else fails, though, a sort of gifted school setting always works!

Like you, I do better playing girls (after all, you and I are both girls. It's pretty normal to feel more comfortable writing as our own gender), but I can play males on occasion depending on the plot, and I'm always happy to double up. So, any interest?  

JalunaBerry

instantxxramen

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:04 pm
I'm still searching! o:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:16 pm
Hello,

I read and well I would be happy to roleplay with you.

Any of the original are good.
I am also peering at the Hellsing, and I wonder which setting it would be in.  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ContraVento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 am
I would love to role Play with you!
I will do any of the original's.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 am
I'm willing to do any of the originals as well, particularly the prince x hand maiden or lap experiment x doctor.  

Silly Woodpecker

instantxxramen

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 am
xoxoPaigee
I would love to role Play with you!
I will do any of the original's.

Sure :3
Just send me a PM and we'll talk <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 am
Hi, I am wondering if you would want to do a roleplay together? Like a nekoXhuman?  

lizzyzombiegirl

6,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

instantxxramen

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:32 am
house bunny lizzy
Hi, I am wondering if you would want to do a roleplay together? Like a nekoXhuman?

Sure :3
Send me a PM.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 pm
Bump. o:

instantxxramen

Dapper Phantom

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:45 pm
My name isnt really Kate but that is my favorite name it is either Kait or Kate. I use these in rps two. there fun to use. but depending on what kind of rp I am doing I use diffferent names.

I would like to do the some sort of gifted school rp. I think It sounds really cool I dont care what kind of one we play as yuri or strait I dont mind. Also I dont mind where we do the rp. I dont care what character I play and I love to do any rps. I think a bit before I post so it might take a bit if were posting a few paragraphs.

I love to do rps and I think you will help me get out of my boredom and things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:17 am
You know what?

I think I would actually love to try a deathnote yuri, but the plot idea I have really only uses the setting and only mentions the canon characters... would you be okay with that?  

The Starling

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games