Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 [Yaoi] Everlasting Search~ Always looking!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Hello people of Gaia! I'm Acid, and this is my search thread!

Alrighty, lets keep this thingy here short, sweet, and to the point. I'm tired of making search threads, for one, and for two. I'm bored. So yeah~ here's my awesome-sauce search thread. >w<

More to follow this of course.

Super craving at the moment: Werewolves. I have a plot for this one~!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

Ottay~ Rules (I know, you hate 'em, I hate 'em, but its necessary).

*For one, I'm looking for a long term partner, who can post out more then a one liner. I myself can do 2-4 paragraphs on average, depending on what I have to work with. On a really good day I can do almost 10, maybe more. But don't be intimidated. I'm mostly a mirror poster, so I'll give you back what you give me to work with.

*Literacy. Look, anyone who can read and write properly is literate to me really. Spelling mistakes are made sometimes, trust me, I know. I can't spell to save my life (which is why spell check is my best friend). Grammar and punctuation are my pet peeves though, I'm really good at spotting those. But I'm not a Nazi like that. I'm not going to kill you for a few mistakes, but dn't tlk lik dis, OK?

* Creativity. I'm a very creative person myself here, being an artist. I love descriptions. I love scenery, I love flowing words that make the visualization easy to believe. I like describing things. However, this doesn't mean, that I want a whole paragraph or more describing the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe. >< That kinda stuff really pisses me off, you know?

* Characters and Positions. Okay, this one gets a bit bothersome to me. for one, I like characters to be believable. If we're doing something 'normal' I don'y want that your guy can jump ridiculously high or something unrealistic like that. Its just stupid. The same goes for 'fantasy.' Just because your character might be the toughest demon in the underworld or something doesn't mean he can go around killing people left and right, okay? Positions wise, the whole seme, uke, seke thing is getting old. I love reversing stereotypes, but up until key points, I'd prefer it if characters could be made to seem seke at least.

* Cussing and Slang. Dude. Seriously. I cuss, yeah, but I'm not a sailor, and none of you should be (or I think anyway) either. So don't cuss like one please. As for slang, I love it when your character talks. Its not all textbook words here, I mean yeah. Have your character talk slang, it doesn't bother me at all. :3 Just don't throw it all over your posts.

* Posting and Posts. I prefer to post over pms, but I'll roleplay wherever you're more comfortable, weather or not it be in the pms, or in the threads. Thread posts have to be nice though, with pictures and whatnot, and pms, just words please. MAkes everything much easier for me.

* Pictures. I don't care what kinda picture you use. Anime or real life bothers me not, when its over threads anyway. However, I tend to describe my characters better when we're in the pms, so if we're roleplaying over there, I'd prefer it if we didn't use pictures, but it doesn't bother me if you want to.

* Limits. Do I really have to go over this one? Ask if you're unsure.

* OoC. I like talking to people. You can say I'm a whore for friends. So lets talk, even while roleplaying. I love it. Lets be friends~ <3

**And as a side note, I'm on at least once every day, but don't feel bad if you aren't, or I'm not on for one day or something. I mean hell. I'm a senior in high school and have a busy a** schedule. So please, no hating me if I'm not on for a while.

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Parings:

Triangles: ((will require the seme/uke to play two characters, depending. Seme characters, uke characters))

Older brother x Younger brother x Older brother's best friend heart heart heart heart
Older brother x Younger brother x Younger brother's best friend

((anything else~? ))

Anime:

Gravitation-
Yuki x Shuichi exclaim heart heart heart heart

(Sorta) Real Life:

Older Brother x Younger Brother exclaim exclaim exclaim heart
Murderer x Victim
Kidnapper/Stalker x Kidnapped exclaim heart heart
Possessive ex boyfriend x Boy heart
Older Brother's/Sister's Best Friend x Younger Brother heart
Master x Slave

Note, this is only what I'm craving, not a whole list of what I will and will not do. ;3

I'm open to any and all other suggestions as well, so feel free to drop me a PM!
-Will not open any messages with no subject-
c:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Plots~~

Acid_Death_Rain
Plot 1:
A man is stalking this boy whom he likes, for a while now. The man has been sending the boy gifts, calling him, et, but has never shown himself to him. He's scared that the boy will be afraid of how he looks (Which is a choice of either huge and overly buff and scary looking or normal looking but has a rather bad scar on his face, player's choice).
Eventually he gets impatient and kidnaps the boy instead. And doesn't want to let him when he finally has him, no matter what.

Acid_Death_Rain
Plot 2:
A demon prince is being trained on how to become a lord by his older brother, though his brother isn't doing a very good job. He doesn't really like the younger, and trains with him mercilessly, to the point where it can be called abuse. Every night, the prince's personal guard helps him to patch up his wounds and listens to him while the boy complains. Its his job to protect the prince when hes in trouble, but he can't from the boy's brother...Until he finally gets fed up and does something about it.

Acid_Death_Rain
Plot 3:
A new art teacher comes to a Catholic school after the old teacher retires suddenly in the middle of the year. The teacher seems shy around students, rather reserved, and always seems to be wearing clothes that cover up all but his face and hands. At night however, he goes out to the clubs and ect. looking for some man or other to spend the night with.
One of the teacher's students, a rather trouble-making boy, decides to have a little 'fun' with the new teacher, teasing him and what not in class openly, though eventually his teasing becomes a little more then that...

Acid_Death_Rain
Plot 4:
A high schooler is living at home with his older brother, whose in college. The older brother's best friend comes by often, though most of the time, he spends more time with the younger brother. Unbeknown to the younger brother, his older brother and his best friend have been waging a silent war for his heart. (Older brother or the best friend can be the more abusive one, but one of them is rather abusive to the younger).

I'd be happy to hear any more plots anyone might have in mind, these are just a few I'm currently craving. :3  

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image
Songs that inspire plots as well:

(Song - Artist)
+Through Glass - Stone Sour
+Into the Ocean - Blue October
+37 Stitches -Drowning Pool
+Undisclosed Desires - Muse
+Help Is On the Way - Rise Against
+Don't Stay - Linkin Park

(More to come when I think of them)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 pm
I'm moving this thread into the main forum. The Roleplay Hall subforum is for the actual roleplay threads-- the main forum is for search threads. ^^; Please take a peek at the rules if you haven't already.  

puella in somnio
Captain

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 pm
You still craving a master/slave RP? I'd prefer the slave position personally.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:34 am
Schkylar ORion

At this point I'm open for anything really.  

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:36 am
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion

Okay, if you're fine with being the master position would you mind doing it over PM?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion

Okay, if you're fine with being the master position would you mind doing it over PM?

I'm perfectly fine with it. c:  

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 pm
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion

Okay so if you want to send me a PM with your profile in it we can get started. Oh and is this all human or supernaturals as well  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 pm
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion

Okay so if you want to send me a PM with your profile in it we can get started. Oh and is this all human or supernaturals as well

Up to you, I'm fine with either.  

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 pm
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion

I'd prefer Supernaturals personally, but I'll send you a profile as soon as I get one.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:01 pm
Hi~ Still craving something with an incubus? I've got a plot or two for one. ^^  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Acid_Death_Rain

Naughty Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:19 pm
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion
Acid_Death_Rain
Schkylar ORion

I'd prefer Supernaturals personally, but I'll send you a profile as soon as I get one.

Okay, sounds good. c:  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games