Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Always looking~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm
Hello hello, I'm Lufuu, and as the title of my little thread says, I'm searching for a good, long-term one on one RP.

Now then, I'm gonna try to keep this first part short and sweet.

My literacy level: I use spell check and decent grammar. I post one to two paragraphs typically, though if I'm inspired to I can push out about six. Role playing for me is fun, so I'm not going to force myself to write a novel.

What I would like from you: Give me a good paragraph, and I'm happy. I just need something to work with, though if you'd like to post a novel and are fine with me responding with something shorter, feel free. I don't want to be the only one plotting, we should both throw in twists and turns, yes? Finally, I prefer to at least double...I can play male, female, adult, and child. In yaoi I can play seme, uke, and seke. So work with me, neh? I prefer to work over private messages...it takes major convincing to get me into a forum, and even then I prefer to use a guild forum for some semblance of privacy.

What I will not do: I don't do shota pairings, or loli pairings. Also, no furries please...I think they're cute and all, but no thank you. Otherwise, I don't have many limits or turn-offs, just ask about specifics.

To be sure you read this, put your favorite color as the subject of your message and put a ninja emote somewhere in the pm. If I don't see at least one, I'm going to assume you didn't bother looking at this, and therefor I will not bother looking at your message. Or you could just quote me here...and put a ninja in the post...that works too. I'm flexible like that.

Alrighty then, those were the basics~ Now just a little about me, if you're curious:
I like to talk OOC and get to know my partners. ^^ I'm an adult, but a child at heart, that's all you're getting out of me for age here. I have pets that like to go after my computer and screw me over, so if I don't post to something within a week, poke me. Ah~ What else...? Oh, I'm extremely random, have about 137 developed characters, and like to draw when I'm not being too terribly lazy. Congrats if you read all this, I appreciate your time!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 pm
Please note that you don't have to do any of these. I'd love to hear your plots as well! I'm always up for starting from scratch!

I will do the same idea or plot with more than one person, because every partner will respond differently in the RP, so nothing's ever really the same except for the starting concept.

Currently craving:

No particular cravings as of now. Hit me up with whatever you like and we'll see if it tickles my fancy.

Plots:

1***(This one is a yaoi plot) In a mixed world of humans, fae, and demons, it's easy for different races to get a little out of hand from time to time. In order to keep the peace for everyone, there is an agency of halflings, hybrids of any two races, that handle such issues. A recent problem is the gradual weakening of humans; no one knows for certain why it's happening, but more than humans are suffering for it. One branch of the agency is called out because an Incubus has been killing its partners, draining them completely of their life force. Upon investigation, it becomes clear that the Incubus unintentionally killed the victims, and so must be kept under observation by a member of the team to clear its name...the Incubus needs energy though, and the team member staying with him feels he must help the demon to survive...

2***I'd like to do a plot sort of spun off of this song. It would probably be more accurate to say that I want to use that song as the history for the roleplay, I want to do something centering around either the prince seeking out the witch, or perhaps descendants trying to mend the wrongs of the past. My ideas are just coming from my interpretation of the song, if you see it another way, then tell me what you think, maybe we could open up a whole new story that way.

3***This plot could be het or yaoi. It's only a general idea, but I'd like to do a roleplay centered around a closet demon and the person it's supposed to be making miserable. In short, it's sort of boogie-man x victim. My idea would be that the demon is more powerful than it let's on, and is thrown into closet duty as punishment for something or another, but rather than continuing to torment and frighten its assigned human, it get's to know the human. Naturally things would go from there...and the plot from there on would be up for debate. I just think it would be a fun idea. I'd really love it if someone could help me flesh out the idea.

4***Alright, this is a couple thoughts for the Creator x Creation pairing I've been wanting lately...I admit, this pairing thought stemmed from reading Frankenstein in school senior year and I've been thinking on it for a while. For those who have read it, don't think I'm crazy or anything, but I identified with the creation a hell of a lot more than Frankenstein, and I wondered...how could the situation have been different if someone, anyone, had shown the poor creature some compassion. I'd like to explore this concept with someone.
Another thought I had was simply of someone creating something because they're lonely, such as in this Vocaloid song I found some time ago. And it doesn't even have to be human or machine, it could be an intelligent creature (though nothing romantic in that case, please) I simply wish to explore the potential dynamics and situations.

5***This plot is in a sense Assassin x Target, except rather than the target, it's a servant/slave that had belonged to the assassinated target. Having nothing else upon the death of his/her master, the slave/servant is prepared to die by the hand of the assassin, whom they found in the act of slaughtering the master. The assassin decides to spare the slave/servant and bring them to their home. What does the assassin have in store for the poor soul, though? Perhaps an apprentice? Or someone to work for them? Or even something as simple as company? Well, there's only one way to find out.

6***I have a shell of a plot that I'm perfectly open to tweak. It involves two regular humans, a vampire hunter, and a vampire. The two regular humans and the hunter are close friends, and the vampire is old enough to have quite a reputation...and the vampire has taken an interest in one of the two regular humans. The vampire would pursue his/her interest for a time before the hunter catches on...and things would go from there. As I said, it's a vague shell of a plot as I simply want to roll with this general idea. I'm leaving it open for doubling, and I'd love to twist or expand on this idea.

7***Alright, so here's a plot that honestly spawned from one of my most random ideas yet. I call it The Camera Ninja. Essentially it involves ninjas, witches, and a random photographer who purchases a vintage camera. Random, right? But hear me out, it could be fun! The entire roleplay is built upon a single event in the past, everything else is completely up for debate...basically what happens is back during the age where cameras were first being used in this strange alternate universe, ninjas and witches were at the height of their hidden conflict, for ninjas are the witch hunters of this universe. One ninja, a skilled up-and-coming youth, was getting a little ahead of his/herself and pursuing an extremely powerful witch, who cursed him/her for being so reckless and trapped him/her in the camera...and the ninja remained trapped in the camera over the years, viewing everything changing around them from within and being passed from hand to hand, but with no one using the camera. Eventually, the camera ends up in an antique shop and a photographer feels drawn to it, and purchases it...and upon returning home decides to try and take a picture. Using the camera releases the ninja, but also binds him/her to the photographer, and until the photographer 'releases the ninja from his/her debt' the ninja must abide by the photographer's orders. Also, if the cursed camera is used to take a picture of the ninja before they are released from the debt and in turn the curse, the ninja is trapped inside of it again and the curse's cycle continues. So, there's the beginnings, I figure it could be a lot of fun with the right ideas to continue driving it forward.

Pairings:

I'd like to say here that I am open to attempting yuri, but please be patient with me. I'm not accustomed to it.

something with dragons

(non-sparkling) vampire x human/hunter

demon x human

demon x angel

demon/angel x hybrid

assassin x target

bodyguard x guarded

kidnapper x kidnapped

witch x witch hunter

Creator x Creation

Outcast/Loner x Social Butterfly/Popular Person

There are probably more pairings I'd like, but I can't think of them all right now, let me know if you have any you'd like to do! ^^ I double and triple and more, so it's all good!

Fandoms
Just a note, I have to be convinced to do a fandom, these are the only ones I will even consider playing canon in because they are the only ones I am even remotely confident in my knowledge of.

Soul Eater (Manga) - I think I could pull off a decent Maka, Soul, or Black Star. Maybe Stein or Kid.

Dragon Age: Origins - Most of my experience here is in playing Zevran, however I think I could pull off a fairly decent Alistair, or maybe Morrigan.

Wild ARMs ACF/2/3/4/5 (Game)If anyone has even heard of these games, I will probably love you for life... - So, give me one day to play any of these games as a refresher, and I can probably play canon for any of the main characters. I LOVE this game series.

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Lufuu
Heeeyyyy, anyone....? ^^; Please...?

I guess I'll join  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm
Still looking~ ^^  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 pm
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

Still here  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:14 pm
Conker4253
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

Still here

lol, oh, hey! Sorry I never responded the first time, I honestly didn't see it til way later. So~ What're you in the mood for?  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:19 pm
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

Still here

lol, oh, hey! Sorry I never responded the first time, I honestly didn't see it til way later. So~ What're you in the mood for?

Well I'm curious when you said something with dragons  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:20 pm
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

Still here

We could come up with something. I threw that out there as one of those things I want to do, but have no clue about where to start. ^^;  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 pm
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

Still here

We could come up with something. I threw that out there as one of those things I want to do, but have no clue about where to start. ^^;

Well if you want to rp as a dragon them I would like to try it  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:30 pm
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Still looking~ ^^

Still here

Ah, I have to admit that's not exactly what I had in mind. While I do enjoy controlling and playing as various creatures, I can't as a main character...even if it's something as awesome as dragons.  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:33 pm
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu

Ah, I have to admit that's not exactly what I had in mind. While I do enjoy controlling and playing as various creatures, I can't as a main character...even if it's something as awesome as dragons.

Hmm, I see so you can't just do one characters  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 pm
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu

^^; I can do just one character, but can't if it's animals for main characters. I know I can't do it well.  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 pm
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu

^^; I can do just one character, but can't if it's animals for main characters. I know I can't do it well.

Oh well It's not that hard It's quite the same really  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:58 pm
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu

I'd honestly just rather not...  

Lufuu

Lazy Witch

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu
Conker4253
Lufuu

I'd honestly just rather not...

Ok then I want make you  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games