Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Roleplay Partner? : 3 Always searching Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:30 am
A quick introduction

Hello! I'm Anime_Ghost Girl. As you probably would have guessed, I'm looking for an RP partner. I'm always looking for one xD
If I HAD to pin a literacy label on myself, I'd consider me to be somewhere between semi-lit to lit. But please don't judge me based on that. I think this changes faster than seconds.

What I'm looking for

I don't have many needs. Just a few basic ones:
1. Please no one-liners! I will understand if you post a one liner every now and then. We all have those moments. But I tend to get irritated if the RP becomes strictly one line responses.

2. I don't like text talk. Like I said before, I'm between semi lit and lit and I almost never use text talk.

3. Use of correct grammar and spelling please. The space bar and full stops are there for a reason (I've had too many of those)

4. I will NOT RP a furry. I don't get those things still.

That's it really. I hope it wasn't much.

The RP stuff

This is probably the main point of the post. I'm willing to roleplay almost anything. I won't say no to playing a guy. But just a brief warning that I'm not the best person when it comes to playing guys. I hate refusing people so I will almost definitely play whatever part you want. Yes, I do roleplay Yaoi/Yuri as well. I have a few plays in mind, but no fixed plot. If you want to RP with me, then PM me or post here and we can figure it out.

The Plays

As said before, I'm fine with whatever I play. I'm not limited to any one of these. Feel free to toss in your own.

*The ones striked out means that I'm already doing/ done it. You may need to convince me otherwise if you wish to do it... that won't be hard though ;3

Normal Life

1. Popular girl X Nerdy boy
2. Sister X Older brother's best friend
3. Jock X Lonely girl
4. Teacher X Teacher
5. Student X Teacher
6. Bully X Victim
7. Band mate X Band mate [CRAVING]

Rare Occasions

1. Kidnapper X Hostage
2. Assassin X Target
3. Master/Mistress X Slave
4. Assassin X Client

Fantasy

1. Vampire X Human
2. Princess X Prince (Of enemy kingdoms)
3. Princess/ Prince X Thief
4. Prince/ Princess X Protector
5. Lady X Pirate [CRAVING]
6. Fallen Angel X Demon
7. Angel X Demon

I also like to roleplay some fandoms. Such include:

1. Naruto
2. Bleach
3. Inu Yasha
4. KHR
5. Final Fantasy XIII [CRAVING!]
6. Harry Potter
7. Ouran high School Host Club
8. Pirates of the Caribbean

For the fandoms, I can act as the characters, but I'd prefer if we made OCs in the universe instead. It's up to you really : 3

Well that's it for now. I look forward to RP with you : )
~Anime_Ghost Girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 am
Can I do vampire x human with you?  

mynameisbattie93

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:57 am
babygurrl1120
Can I do vampire x human with you?

Sure :3 Who do you want to be? And what gender? I'm flexible. Do you have a plot in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 am
I want to be the human and a male, please.  

mynameisbattie93

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 am
babygurrl1120

Okay I'll be the vampire then. So for the plot I was thinking something along the lines of the vampire being an average school girl who doesn't come to school often. The boy has just moved here and is curious about her after hearing about her from his friends. He didn't bother to look for her as if yet though.
One night when he was returning from an errand he was sent on, he saw something fly above him and decided to follow. After a little while, he saw the same girl wiping a little blood from her mouth. We can make it up from there.

Is that okay?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:22 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
babygurrl1120

Okay I'll be the vampire then. So for the plot I was thinking something along the lines of the vampire being an average school girl who doesn't come to school often. The boy has just moved here and is curious about her after hearing about her from his friends. He didn't bother to look for her as if yet though.
One night when he was returning from an errand he was sent on, he saw something fly above him and decided to follow. After a little while, he saw the same girl wiping a little blood from her mouth. We can make it up from there.

Is that okay?

That sounds perfect!  

mynameisbattie93

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am
babygurrl1120
Anime_Ghost Girl
babygurrl1120

Is that okay?

That sounds perfect!

Okay then :3 I've made the thread. You can post your profile there and, if you don't mind, could you possibly do the first post? Here's the link~
: 3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 am
Can I do Angel x Demon with you and can I be the Angel?  

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 am
Adien Heavenly-wing
Can I do Angel x Demon with you and can I be the Angel?

Of course. Do you have a plot in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
babygurrl1120
Anime_Ghost Girl
babygurrl1120

Is that okay?

That sounds perfect!

Okay then :3 I've made the thread. You can post your profile there and, if you don't mind, could you possibly do the first post? Here's the link~
: 3[/quote

I did it!!!

mynameisbattie93

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 am
Yes. A demon ((Succubus)) is sent by her father and mother Lilith and Satan to kill a high ranking angel and tries seduce him with her powers and lead him to his death but it fails and so she becomes enraged about this but as the night go goes on they cannot stop thinking about each-other and slowly fall in love.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 am
Adien Heavenly-wing
Yes. A demon ((Succubus)) is sent by her father and mother Lilith and Satan to kill a high ranking angel and tries seduce him with her powers and lead him to his death but it fails and so she becomes enraged about this but as the night go goes on they cannot stop thinking about each-other and slowly fall in love.

Nice, I like it. What do you want it called? I'm terrible when it comes to names xD  

cozzie livs

Egg

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:57 am
Star Crossed Lovers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 am
Adien Heavenly-wing
Star Crossed Lovers

Okay. I'll go ahead and make the thread, we can post our profiles there.  

cozzie livs

Egg

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 am
Bump : 3  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games