Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
☺☺Chelsea's one x one RP search!☺☺

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Chelsea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:29 pm
I am willing to try all types of roleplaying, but I do have some problems playing a boy. I'm willing to try though, just please to not expect it to be super amazing. ^^; All of the roles I want to play have this: ✿ symbol next to them.

Fruit's Bakset
Kyo x Sister✿
Future children who are cursed with either the Zodiac curse or the astrological signs.

Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, oh my!
Werewolf x Werewolf✿ (Like a pack)
Vampire x Werewolf
Fairy x Fairy✿
Fairy✿ x Vampire
Fairy✿ x Werewolf
Humans can also be mixed in anywhere, along with other creatures
(I'm upsessed with fairies. >..>)

New generation
Zombieland✿
Apocolaypse✿
Virus ridden world✿ (We would not have the virus but fear that we could)
Or anything involving this

Animals
Pretty much wide open on this front

I'm open for any and all ideas! Those were just the one's that popped in my head first.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:54 pm
Hello there, Chelsea (if I may call you that)! I like some of the things you mentioned, vaguely, so I'll be happy to try out. I prefer to play female as you do, but like you I can try to play a boy (just don't expect him to be overly masculine or anything). I'm also happy to double up and in the case of some plots it might be more useful. For example, the future generation for the Fruits Basket based one (which interests me, by the way).

Other things you mentioned I'd be okay with include anything with a human (i.e. Fairy/Human, Vampire/Human, Werewolf/Human) since you mentioned we can mix them in. I'm also fine trying basic things that involve vampires, but I normally play just a half-vampire, so it'd depend on how that would work. However, age range would also play a major role (like appearing age i suppose you'd call it) in it. Since I can also play the father of my half-vampires, thus a full vampire is possible. It really all depends. However, just know I can't play a werewolf or a fairy. o.o;;

In terms of other ideas you had in mind, I'm also fine with some sort of apocalyptic or post-apocalypse theme, or your idea of the virus ridden world. I know it's a cliche but a random thought regarding the virus ridden world could be a person with a unique DNA structure that actually combats the virus is with another person, thus they aren't struggling with the virus but fear it might still get past the barrier of the DNA and thus try to find a solution. Or something.

Anyway, any of the things above would be fine with me. I'll tell you any other ideas I get when I come up with them if you'd like too.

Any interest?  

JalunaBerry

Chief Chelsea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 am
You can call me whatever you can come up with. :]

Anyways, I am more then willing to double up! In fact, in the case of the Fruits Basket idea it might be better (as you said) to do so. On the point of which roleplay idea we should go with, I think first since you seemed to show more interest in it, that we went with the Fruits Basket RP idea. However, if down the road you should find yourself wanting more RP we can always take up the other ideas. C:

So I suppose my next question is what are you interested in having to do with that? Personally I love the idea of doing a astrological signed curse. But I'm willing to bend to make it more fun for you since your happiness with the roleplay means more to me then my own personal preferences. :] Although, I will have to lay claim to the pisces sign if we do go that route. xD

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 am
Hm...I have a few characters I can think of. I have a girl that based on Aries being fire-based and generally headstrong, might work for that. And I can probably put some of my other characters into other astrological signs. So that should work. The only other way I've done it is sort of a cliche furuba thing, where there's two sets of cursed families (one western astrology the other the Chinese based) that somehow end up meeting and stuff. I've never done it with just the Western zodiac however, and it could be interesting all its own.  

JalunaBerry

Adien Heavenly-Wing

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:12 pm
Greetings Chelsea I am looking for new rp partners and if you're up to it doyou wanna do a Vampire x Werewolf rp with me if so that's be great and i'm able to rp as Males and Females and I hardly ever misspell anyways i'm trying to say is I hope we can rp together soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:58 pm
@JalunaBerry: That's perfectly fine with me! Maybe as we get going we can plot out some drama with other curses? Then it can kind of branch off into some more known territory for you. :}

@Adien Heavenly-wing: That's perfectly fine with me! For the Vampire x Werewolf roleplay idea I would greatly prefer playing a female werewolf, but if you would like to try something else out that is perfectly fine with me. And that's great to know you can play both! c: Honestly, I can play both but sometimes the quality of me playing a boy is much lower then when I am playing a girl. Only on certain occaisions though.

Chief Chelsea

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Alo 3nodding I like your ideas for roleplaying very much, and you seem like a very good roleplayer, so I was wondering and hoping that you would accept my request of doing the "fairy x vampire" roleplay with me. I like roleplaying as vampires and I can be either gender, preferebly male, but I'm alright with either one. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you. Please consider my offer. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am
Sounds like a basic plan for me :3 So...How should we start this off? Since there are many zodiac signs, how many should we start out with working with? That might be a handy idea to start off on.  

JalunaBerry

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games