Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
One on One Hunty Searchy Thing- Always on the Hunt!-Updated- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This was a fancy thread, wasn't it?
  Yes!
  No!
  Pollwhore!
View Results

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:16 pm
A little about Nurse Suicide

☼ I am Female and 24

☼ I live in the Central time zone

☼ I am on frequently and given that I am not busy I can post frequently.

☼ I am a very friendly person and actually enjoy chattering with my partner.

What you can expect from me

♦ I play both Males and Females

♦ I can double and go higher if the RP calls for it

♦ I do both Hetero and M//.

♦ A long term partner that is willing to discuss plot and hash out new ideas and even start up more than one RP with my partner.

♦ Someone who is open minded and doesn't shy away from most racy subjects.

♦ Someone who is willing to work and brain storm ideas and is more than willing to learn new things if my partner is polite and patient with me.

♦I am a mirror poster. I will try my best to churn out whatever my partner gives me. I do not give one liners man. No, no , no. I like my detail and getting inside the character's head.

♦ A partner that will not yell or get angry over novel length posts. I encourage your novel length posts and will be more than happy if you are there to help me add onto mine. I am always looking to strengthen my skills.

♦ A very laid back partner that doesn't sweat the small stuff. I don't get angry over trivial matters or if my partner suggests something that might add to the plot.

What I am looking for

◘ A partner that shares the same value as I

◘ One that is willing to work with me and is flexible, one that contributes to the idea and can really make something with me.

◘Someone that can at least type up a couple paragraphs. I am not asking for a minimum or anything, but one liners do not make me happy.

What I will not do

♣F//

♣ Threads, I'm sorry all RPs are over PM only and possibly AIM.

♣ Fandoms

Something I want to try

○Pm me a starter. Any starter as long as it is not on my 'Will not do' list. Which, if you've read everything above this is rather short. So, PM away and let's see where our imaginations take us!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm
Hiya. I'm interested n an RP with you if you are also interested. I'm fine RPing through PMs in this case, and email is fine as well- but I have no AIM, so that won't work. In terms of what you've written as your preferences, I prefer female but can play male as well, and if you want to double up at some point that's fine as well. I'm fine with pretty much any gender pairing as well so..That won't be as much an issue. As for amount I write, it'll generally have to do with what you give me to reply to and what we're doing during the plot.

In terms of the genre you know you enjoy, I can definitely relate easily. I like to use romance as a side-part however, but to add, I'm fine with modern or medieval fantasy (though I tend to prefer modern fantasy). I can play a human or a half-human, or I can do a vampire in these cases. Since you mentioned you absolutely love dragons, is there some way we can involve dragons into a plot? That could be interesting...  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 pm
JalunaBerry
Hiya. I'm interested n an RP with you if you are also interested. I'm fine RPing through PMs in this case, and email is fine as well- but I have no AIM, so that won't work. In terms of what you've written as your preferences, I prefer female but can play male as well, and if you want to double up at some point that's fine as well. I'm fine with pretty much any gender pairing as well so..That won't be as much an issue. As for amount I write, it'll generally have to do with what you give me to reply to and what we're doing during the plot.

In terms of the genre you know you enjoy, I can definitely relate easily. I like to use romance as a side-part however, but to add, I'm fine with modern or medieval fantasy (though I tend to prefer modern fantasy). I can play a human or a half-human, or I can do a vampire in these cases. Since you mentioned you absolutely love dragons, is there some way we can involve dragons into a plot? That could be interesting...

Cool, I can do modern fantasy and I can play a male. I've been wanting to try my hand at it. We can do one where maybe a girl awakens a dragon who has been asleep for centuries. He knows nothing of modern times and they do all sorts of fun stuff and maybe there's some sort of villainy going on that they have to destroy. I do love killing things,sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:05 pm
That sounds like a terrific plot 8D And there are many ways to go about it too, like things to do. Hm...Where would the dragon be sleeping? And I might be able to help with the villain. Possibly...Depending on the kind you want :3  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm
JalunaBerry
That sounds like a terrific plot 8D And there are many ways to go about it too, like things to do. Hm...Where would the dragon be sleeping? And I might be able to help with the villain. Possibly...Depending on the kind you want :3
Maybe is some sort of cave? or some place with a lot of history behind it in the town. Maybe it's a legend and that girl decides to go try it out and accomplishes what so many could not.

The villain, hm I am not sure maybe someone trying to take of the world from another realm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 pm
Okay. I can help with the villain if we do something like that :3

Hm...I like it. So she enters because of the legend curiously and it just happens to work out. The villain can come in later so that they have time to bond first of course. Hm...Do you have an age preference for the gal? It might be helpful to know in advance. Anything else we need to clarify I don't know yet- anything you think?  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm
That sounds just wonderful. As for age preference. Over the age of 18 is preferred. Also, I would like to do this via Pm. Other than that I don't see the need to talk about anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm
PM should be fine. Should I start us off since the dragon is as of late sleeping? o.o; Also, is there any special information about the legend? xD Otherwise I'll just have her wander in thinking "hey neat a dragon" o.O

And over eighteen is fine :3 This should work out well.  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 am
JalunaBerry
PM should be fine. Should I start us off since the dragon is as of late sleeping? o.o; Also, is there any special information about the legend? xD Otherwise I'll just have her wander in thinking "hey neat a dragon" o.O

And over eighteen is fine :3 This should work out well.

yes that would be a good idea. perhaps the legend runs along the lines of there being some mysterious beast hidden in the haunted place. People have been exploring and trying to summon him since the legend started growing popular, but none have succeeded. So, it is believed he really doesn't exist. What she does right and how she summons him is up to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm
Hm...I don't know anything about summoning. My character's the kind who'd just yell 'come out already' o.O  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm
JalunaBerry
Hm...I don't know anything about summoning. My character's the kind who'd just yell 'come out already' o.O

maybe try this instead

de wer ssej jonal yth scivarn haiyear dout ominak
janikup vers di wer darastrix ibafarshan
de wer verthichai proud vur versvesh
yth relgr hesi darastrix ith

janikup darastrix lleisgar... lleisgar!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 pm
Kay. I have no clue what that means, but it's fine xD She can just have it written on a piece of paper o.O I'll send it in a bit, kay? :3  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 pm
It means

FROM THE SILENT HILL WE SCREAM LOUD YOUR NAME
MIGHTY POWER OF THE DRAGONFLAME
FROM THE MOUNTAINS PROUD AND STRONG
WE CALL OUR DRAGONLORD

Mighty dragon rise... rise

except it's actually in draconic. There's a translator on the internet for dragon. it's awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm
Y'know I never knew there was an actual language of dragons? o.o Anyway, ready :3  

JalunaBerry

PickledCreamPuff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 pm
neither did I until I saw it on the internet  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games