Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[JRP] Ways of the fae (Morcant/Tegan/Misri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm
Somewhere in the pride's lands, somebody was singing. Morcant could hear them, as he intently studied a rock one of the Groundlings had painted on. He wasn't sure who'd done it, but it certainly wasn't Tegan. The lioness was lounging up on a branch while the scholar examined every mark. "This is absolutely fascinating. Tegan, would you happen to know who did this...? I would LOVE to commend them on such a STUNNING piece of work!" Violet eyes glanced from the rock up to the pink lioness, dancing with the wonder of his work.

"Yoouu're so vaaaaiiin, you prob'ly think this song is about you.." Clearly, Tegan's mind was elsewhere. When she realized that Morcant had spoken to her, her ears pricked and she looked over, her own blue eyes dancing. "What was that, Morcant?" She slid out of the tree with the ease of consistently doing so. As soon as her paws hit the ground, she tumbled over to Morcant, before sitting next to him. When she looked at the rock, her face lit up. "Oh, that's lovely!"

"So you know who painted it, then?"

"Oh, no, not a clue." The lioness then climbed up and draped along Morcant's back, a smile on her face as she buried her face in his dark mane. Despite being an adult, she seemed to act more like a cub. But then, it was how quite a few Groundlings were, wasn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:10 pm
The male had decided to go and hunt for his mate today. He was trying to get her in a good mood, not that she wasnt. He just wanted to make sure to keep her happy, and food always kept him happy. A few failed attempts at catching anything made for one grumpy lion. He sighed, and his tail dragged across the earth in the same grumpy fashion.

His ears perked when a scent came over his nose, and he headed towards it. It smelled like other lions, but maybe they were hunting too. Maybe he could manage to get a meal out of meeting them. Not that he held much stock in that, but hey.. It didnt hurt to try.

His golden eyes landed on the pair and he arched an eyebrow. He hadnt seen them before. However that was relatively common, he didnt meet many new people.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 am
The lioness looked up, her ears up and eyes still dancing. "Oh, look, Morcant, we have company!" She slid off his back, before practically bouncing over to the other lion. As she circled him, a grin lit her face. "Are you another Groundling? You look like you should be one! Or are you part of the Morcant's pride? I bet you're really good at what you do! What DO you do in the pride?"

Looking up from his rock, Morcant frowned and followed. "Tegan, leave the poor guy alone..." To drive his point home, he reached up and grabbed her, pulling her aside. "I think he's from the Suka'fumo." Not that he met too many members of his own pride. He spent more time studying the Groundlings than amid his own brethren. But then, somebody had to try and fully understand their baffling ways. He just hoped he didn't lose himself to it. His attention turned to the other lion. "I'm sorry about Tegan, she's very... Hyper..." He pressed a paw to his chest. "I'm Morcant."  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games