Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Looking for an involved 1v1 partner!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rescue_the_innocent

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:42 pm
Hello there. I've been bored lately, and haven't RP'ed for quite a while. So I'd be interested in a 1x1 in PM's.

Here's a couple things about my rp abilities/preferences.

I consider myself semi-lit. I do make the occasional typo. And, if the RP interests me, I can give around three paragraphs in a response. But I avoid one line replies as much as I can. I'm looking for a partner who isn't that strict with responses. Gaia is not my life, but I do log on on a daily basis. So you can probably expect at least two responses a day, perhaps more if I'm not busy that day.

If you get angry or frustrated because of my response, or response times, it's likely I'll drop the roleplay. It's really not that serious of a hobbie, and I'd much prefer to keep it fun.

Now for preferences. I'm typically okay with playing a character of any age. But I do play only my own gender. I can RP with men or women, but I do generally get along better with women. I generally stick to fantasy/science fiction plots. Unless we decide to roleplay an existing medium, such as an anime, a movie, a book, or a video game universe. Which, I am open to. I'm open to a romantic subplot in the story, but it can't be the main focus of the roleplay, or I will lose interest.

Here's a list of a few ideas I have:

Original roleplays- fantasy setting.

A revolution against an evil tyrant, in which the players lead an army of soldiers in an attack. Likely to start when they get the idea for the revolution, after which they'd put together an army of allies, and start attacking smaller targets, culminating in the storming of the castle/fortress. This is the ideal story for me in this category.

A versus roleplay, in which one player plays a 'heroic' type character, and the other plays their nemesis. They frequently meet and battle each other. But we'd also roleplay out their backstory in a sort of flashback form. If this were the case, I would prefer playing the villain.

A university. The players would take the form of two new students who meet and befriend each other in either a military training program, or a School for the magical arts. While I would play a student, I'd likely play the instructor of the program as well.

Vampire/Lycanthrope. I'm not talking the sparkly kind of 'vampire'. I mean the blood-sucking, evil vampire. And the Lycanthrope that transforms once a month during the full moon. This is likely the most varied story. One or both of the players could play an affected, whether that be a vampire or Lycan we'd figure out. If only one plays, the other could play a hunter of sorts. That's actually a close friend of the affected, but doesn't learned they're actually the target they're after until later on.

Original roleplays- science fiction setting.

First Contact. Two space explorers are sent out by the united nations to test a hyperdrive system of sorts, and explore other galaxies. The system works, but they discover another race. The other race would be more primitive than humans, not having discovered space travel yet. The humans would bring the aliens back to earth, and from there, the space exploration group could either agree to sign a treaty with the aliens, and work together with them, or they could declare war on the other species, and attempt to dissect the ones brought back from the expedition. If we went with the second scenario, the players would likely side with the aliens, and defect from their home planet. Or at least one of them would. This would be my preferred story for this section.

Intergalactic war. The players would be on one side of a war between two human factions. An established government or a faction of renegades. Think Firefly. Though in a different universe. Ups and downs to both factions.

Established series.

Sekirei
Mortal Kombat (Preferred)
Halo
Dragon Age
DC comics universe
Death Note
Doctor Who

The specifics of these stories would be fleshed out if we decide to go with one of them.

So, that's about it. If you're interested, apply here, or send me a PM.

And I like to get along with people I rp with. So if you're open to making a new friend as well, that's always a plus. (: I'll keep the thread bumped for a while. Looking forward to a response. =D

This is actually my search thread from bartonooc copy pasted. Had some luck there, but all but one of the roleplays I started died out. I'm hoping maybe I'll have some more luck here! Thanks for reading! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Rescue_the_innocent

A university. The players would take the form of two new students who meet and befriend each other in either a military training program, or a School for the magical arts. While I would play a student, I'd likely play the instructor of the program as well.

I like this kind of RP i have not tried fantasy for a bit but it will be nice to try. As like you im Semi Lit and i do try my best to get up to three to 5 paragraphs if not the least is 1 or 2 paragraphs. I play girls mostly but if you try hard enough you can get me to play a guy  

Zemala

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Rescue_the_innocent

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm
Zemala
Rescue_the_innocent

I like this kind of RP i have not tried fantasy for a bit but it will be nice to try. As like you im Semi Lit and i do try my best to get up to three to 5 paragraphs if not the least is 1 or 2 paragraphs. I play girls mostly but if you try hard enough you can get me to play a guy

Sounds good! Why don't you send me a pm and we can flesh out the details. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am
Hello,do you have in mind some Doctor Who plots?  

jackdanielsismypatronus

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100

peacegal45

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 pm
I'd also love to do a Doctor Who rp, if you've got any plots in mind.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games