Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
THE SEARCH IS ON!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:36 am
Well oviously i'm looking for a partner for a 1 on 1 RP. I can play male or female, man on man, woman on man, or woman on woman. I can also do either human or non-human characters. I prefer romance RP's but i can do others. Really i'm just looking for someone with ideas because i have none, send me a plot and ill see if i can work something out. I dont mind if you're literate or not but please hit me up!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 am
Hello. I see that you're looking for a roleplaying partner. I'm interested to RP with you.

Would you want to do maybe something like a sister and older brother best friend romance with me?

cozzie livs

Egg

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Hello. I see that you're looking for a roleplaying partner. I'm interested to RP with you.

Would you want to do maybe something like a sister and older brother best friend romance with me?

I'm guessing I'd be the older brother's best friend? and a male character yes? What are the ages?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 am
Schkylar ORion
Anime_Ghost Girl

I'm guessing I'd be the older brother's best friend? and a male character yes? What are the ages?

If you don't mind, yes. As for the ages, I was thinking around 18-19, with the sister being 18.  

cozzie livs

Egg

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Schkylar ORion
Anime_Ghost Girl

If you don't mind, yes. As for the ages, I was thinking around 18-19, with the sister being 18.

fine by me.... I'd much prefer PM correspondence though if that is ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:12 am
Schkylar ORion
Anime_Ghost Girl
Schkylar ORion
Anime_Ghost Girl

That's okay. I'll PM you and we can work it out.  

cozzie livs

Egg

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Schkylar ORion
Anime_Ghost Girl
Schkylar ORion
Anime_Ghost Girl

That's okay. I'll PM you and we can work it out.

thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm
Hello there i would be more then willing to do a roleplay with you i was thinking A famous person X Crazed fan... If you'd like I Play either gender,And the role i would want being in Bold  

ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:56 am
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii
Hello there i would be more then willing to do a roleplay with you i was thinking A famous person X Crazed fan... If you'd like I Play either gender,And the role i would want being in Bold

Sure, can you do a Yuri coupling?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:32 pm
Schkylar ORion
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

I've done one before, so i Can try  

ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii
Schkylar ORion
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Thats the only way i can really see it working lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm
Schkylar ORion
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii
Schkylar ORion
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Alrighty  

ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii
Schkylar ORion
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii
Schkylar ORion
ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Alrighty

OK then PM me with a plot and a Bio ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 pm
THE SEARCH IS STILL ON PEOPLE!!! Come at me with your ideas.  

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 pm
I'd give you ideas but...I'm not full of them right now and I'd need more details on your overall preferences (since mine always include a bit of romance in them). In terms of gender/gender pairing though, I tend to prefer yuri > het > yaoi in that order. I tend to prefer playing female, but the gender really depends on the story too. Do you have any preferences to limit down the idea tree? xD  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games