Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
One on one search Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 pm
hello, I am Kain-9 by my name tag.

I am in search of a one on one but have so much trouble with the forums since I get lost there in the mess.
Call me Kain and I play a male character most of the time, it's rare that I will do a female.
I am bi when it comes to rps really but I've never done fantoms.
I like to write but some times my mind just won't work.
I don't use profiles for characters or anything because that takes some fun out of the rp.
Right now my list is short

Kidnapper and kidnapped
Doctor and injured werewolf
Human and werewolf who ends up in heat
Vampire and werewolf
Master and slave
Just dumped person and new student

The roles on the right I want to be and I really have no limits for things most of the time but I do write properly and would like the same from you.
I hope for the best  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:20 pm
Hi there, I'm interested in an RP with you. Of the things you listed, I'd be most interested in the human/werewolf (though I don't fully understand the 'ends up in heat' part...), doctor/injured werewolf and just dumped person/new student. I'd be okay with master/slave too and maybe vampire and werewolf, but...Yeah. Anyway, I'm fine with you playing male if that's your preference- I tend to prefer playing female myself. It's fine if sometimes your mind just won't work, I know I have that too. And no problem with no profiles. That can be entertaining too :3

Anyway, do you have any interest?  

JalunaBerry

Eiirah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:27 am
Hello, I'd love to RP with you - perhaps a Just Dumped x New Student roleplay? c:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 am
Cool you two, now to fix the only thing stopping me, downed internet. Im on my phone which doesnt work for rp posts  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

Eiirah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 pm
Kain-9
Cool you two, now to fix the only thing stopping me, downed internet. Im on my phone which doesnt work for rp posts

hmm, well, could you possibly PM me anyway? And we could start when your internet's fixed?

Also, please quote me or I'll miss your reply smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm
Eiirah
Kain-9

hmm, well, could you possibly PM me anyway? And we could start when your internet's fixed?

It's fixed!  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

Eiirah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 am
Kain-9
Eiirah
Kain-9

It's fixed!

Awesome biggrin Could you possibly PM me?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:40 am
JalunaBerry
Hi there, I'm interested in an RP with you. Of the things you listed, I'd be most interested in the human/werewolf (though I don't fully understand the 'ends up in heat' part...), doctor/injured werewolf and just dumped person/new student. I'd be okay with master/slave too and maybe vampire and werewolf, but...Yeah. Anyway, I'm fine with you playing male if that's your preference- I tend to prefer playing female myself. It's fine if sometimes your mind just won't work, I know I have that too. And no problem with no profiles. That can be entertaining too :3

Anyway, do you have any interest?

I'll let you choose which one you want the most  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:42 am
...Well, trying to choose is not my forte, but I shall try xP Um...we can mix the doctor/injured werewolf with the human/werewolf? First thing that came to mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:36 pm
JalunaBerry
...Well, trying to choose is not my forte, but I shall try xP Um...we can mix the doctor/injured werewolf with the human/werewolf? First thing that came to mind.

That's cool with me, the doctor is human.
And the heat thing is, dogs go into heat well so do werewolves  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:30 pm
oh I'll do the vampire X werewolf  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm
Hello! I found myself more then interested in the Just dumped/New student. I Was in one like this a while back but it died fairly quickly.

Quote me please. yum_puddi  

ii_Muffins_Are_Emo_ii

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:14 am
I was wondering if we could do the Recently Dumped Student and the New Student? I am a fairly decent rper... I prefer male characters if that works for you. I can do a female character but whatever works for you. I understand getting a block, I get them lots. Quote me if you want to rp please. Thank you.

~MiraRosexRemusLupin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 am
MiraRosexRemusLupin
I was wondering if we could do the Recently Dumped Student and the New Student? I am a fairly decent rper... I prefer male characters if that works for you. I can do a female character but whatever works for you. I understand getting a block, I get them lots. Quote me if you want to rp please. Thank you.

~MiraRosexRemusLupin

I'm find with a male as long as your fine that I play a male  

Kain-9

Friendly Werewolf

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 am
Kain-9
MiraRosexRemusLupin

~MiraRosexRemusLupin

I'm find with a male as long as your fine that I play a male

Kay. Sure it's fine with me. Mind if I'm the new student?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games