Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 search~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocktail weenies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 am
Hello~ I am interested in doing a 1x1 roleplay. First thing first; I prefer to play a girl... unless you want a feminine male character.I am semi-literate. I also want to roleplay with someone who is semi-literate or better. I post pretty frequently, but that doesn't mean I can do a whole day of roleplaying. I will usually reply a little bit after you post, but you never know. Also, only reply if you have some or all of the interests and dislikes. The weirdest thing about a roleplay is if one person is not into it. I also wish that you keep in your character.. like if your roleplaying someone from another country with an accent; make it seem like he/she is actually using the accent.

Fantasy
Romance; not overboard though.
Original concept.
Other worlds/planets

Dislikes:
Fandoms. I don't like to roleplay off of some other show/game/movie/book etc. I like original roleplays.
Yuri/Yaoi
Vampire/werewolf. It's just not my thing.
Sex. I don't like my roleplays to have anything to do with this; some romance is fine though.
Really gory stuff. Freaks me out. o.e  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:32 pm
Hello! I do have some of the same likes as you, so I figured I'd post a hello and interest. Actually, I basically enjoy all the things on your like list. The dislike list is another story, but not as important.

In terms of your stated preferences..Well, I don't play that great of a guy myself, but I can try depending on the story, and I'm also always happy to double up (so at least if we have to deal with far from masculine guys, we both get the opportunity). It's hard to get into the head of a guy if you're not a guy, isn't it? Anyway, aside from that... The literacy issue shouldn't be a problem- I can handle semi-lit or more, as in general, I'm more of a mirror. I will always do my best to give you something to respond to, but what I give will depend on what I have to respond to in kind.

As for the accent thing...I can't guarantee that part. I personally am no good at writing out accents, though I can mimic them offline somewhat well (in my Italian classes, for example, the first day, my teacher stated that I sounded like I was from Italy. That's just because I have a good ear for these things. But a good ear and a good writing style are totally separate many times). So that is the only downside in this case.

Anyhow, any interest? I'm sure we can find a way to mix some of the things in your like list as well, varying from just a couple to all the items. So...Shall we brainstorm? Or do you have a very specific craving?  

JalunaBerry

cocktail weenies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 pm
JalunaBerry
Hello! I do have some of the same likes as you, so I figured I'd post a hello and interest. Actually, I basically enjoy all the things on your like list. The dislike list is another story, but not as important.

In terms of your stated preferences..Well, I don't play that great of a guy myself, but I can try depending on the story, and I'm also always happy to double up (so at least if we have to deal with far from masculine guys, we both get the opportunity). It's hard to get into the head of a guy if you're not a guy, isn't it? Anyway, aside from that... The literacy issue shouldn't be a problem- I can handle semi-lit or more, as in general, I'm more of a mirror. I will always do my best to give you something to respond to, but what I give will depend on what I have to respond to in kind.

As for the accent thing...I can't guarantee that part. I personally am no good at writing out accents, though I can mimic them offline somewhat well (in my Italian classes, for example, the first day, my teacher stated that I sounded like I was from Italy. That's just because I have a good ear for these things. But a good ear and a good writing style are totally separate many times). So that is the only downside in this case.

Anyhow, any interest? I'm sure we can find a way to mix some of the things in your like list as well, varying from just a couple to all the items. So...Shall we brainstorm? Or do you have a very specific craving?

I'm not too good with accents either... So I usually don't use one. Yeah, acting out a guy is hard when you are of the opposite gender. I don't have any cravings... but I'm thinking of roleplaying something that has to do with fantasy. I think it should also mix in some other things that aren't on the list... like maybe some sort of adventure. But, I don't want to make all the decisions so... what do you want to roleplay?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm
I don't have a speciifc craving. I like lots of things xD Hm...For an adventure fantasy mix, there are many ways to go on it. I've done specific story lines before, but broad ones are also good. Do you want some of the ones I've done before that you can look at the stories of? Or do you want to sorta wing it? Or do you have a story in mind? Yes, I ask a lot of questions. Sorry ><  

JalunaBerry

cocktail weenies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 am
JalunaBerry
I don't have a speciifc craving. I like lots of things xD Hm...For an adventure fantasy mix, there are many ways to go on it. I've done specific story lines before, but broad ones are also good. Do you want some of the ones I've done before that you can look at the stories of? Or do you want to sorta wing it? Or do you have a story in mind? Yes, I ask a lot of questions. Sorry ><
Its good to have a lot of questions xD
I would like to see some of the ones you done before >< I don't really have any story at the moment... but im sure we'll think of one... sorry for not having anything planned.. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm
Let's see...Of what I remember, the main one was something like this (I shall use name only for the character I tend to play. Also, note it was originally based off of a story I was writing xD).

Ai suddenly ended up ten years in the future, sent there by the Goddess of Time just before her hometown was destroyed by the Goddess of Darkness. Ai is one of the five people chosen by the Goddess of Time to stop the monsters ravaging the land under her sister's control. However, to permanently stop the problem, they must find "Ramzowa" (name can be changed), the mysterious continent of peace that has been hidden in a veil of magic for a long time. They must find the key to open the veil to them.

So basically...The point is that they are chosen people whom travel, fight the bad guys and look for a "key" to get to the place that has the power needed to stop the trouble. The key can be anything from a person to an actual key. It's just a symbolic idea. We can narrow it down to just two people as well, of course. It's just a story idea in general anyway.  

JalunaBerry

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games