[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 am
Q u e s t i n g.

Name: Makutu
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion, Rogue Old Updated.
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: All the colours are to be inspired by the colour reference below, her legs are to be black or a very deep blue in colour and work up to a lighter blue on her body. Rare flashes of purple should be added to the main part of her body. The black part of her legs should be marked with a design to look like the glow worms in the reference for leg markings below. One of her other key markings is a Maori themed tatto which is on her lower jaw and works down her throat, see ref below. The SW reference is another of my pets that is based on this concept/design.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Maori chin tattoo, Colour reference, Leg markings, SW reference.

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 am
Q u e s t i n g.

Name: Whetu
Species: Lion, Rogue New.
Description: CC, please use the whale shark for the colour palette and the general pattern work though I'd like to see Maori themed facial markings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:Maori facial tattoo, SW ref, Whale Shark, Facial tattoo/pattern design.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:56 am
Q u e s t i n g.

Name: Var
Species: Lion, Rogue New Alternate.
Description: Overall her pelt is to be brozen and golden tones, the brozen as a base colour and with sutble golden markings; mimicking the armour = take inspiration from her armour. I'd love those Nordic tattoos in black to run down from her neck, shoulder, forlegs and belly I'm leaving this freedom of placement as a CC. I'd love those teal slash markings acorss her face as well, her eyes I'd love to be the same colour as the female's hair. Of course don't worry about the edits on the SW version but her markings work well enough but feel free to expression your own version.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Guild War Ref, SW version.

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 am
Q u e s t i n g.

Name: To follow
Species: Lion, Rogue New Alternate.
Description: Based colour is predominately grey, though not a block colour feel free to add subtle shadings of white, lighter grey to even dark grey. This is a good reference for the overall tones/colours etc I'm looking for. [x]
Okay so for markings I'm looking for the red runes to wrap around his front right leg, spiralling up to his shoulder, how it finishes I leave to you but perhaps with one of the dragon heads, heres a good reference for various runes/patterns [x]. (these markings should be the same sort of red) Markings on his hind legs, on both sides should be in grey scale, not in black and mimic a tattoo in shading rather that a solid looking pattern marking, if that makes sense. Use the above, first reference but here are also a few other tattoos;[x], [x]
Reference Image(s), if applicable: SW version.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:00 am
Q u e s t i n g.

Name: Emeka
Species: Ratel.
Description: CC, please compliment Uzuri.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colour palette and theme, Uzuri.

junglerunner

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:03 am
Q u e s t i n g.

Name: To Follow
Species: Lion, Rogue New.
Description: CC (based on a cuttlefish markings and colouration, feel free to google other images.)
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Cuttlefish,

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff