Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[PRP] At Your Service. (Uzuri and Blou'siel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:22 pm
Uzuri was still relatively new to the pride and she was still trying to find her place within it. Granted she had the idea to start harvesting and fermenting fruits for sale but knowledge of her gathering spot was little know to the pride and principle to that the crew members had yet to learn of her service. She however did not let this stop her work in harvesting fruits and then breaking their skins and setting them out in the sun to begin the fermenting process. Even now though, some of the smaller fruits and those quick to ferment where ready to consume, safely stored away in her cave to keep them cool and stop them fermenting further and spoiling. She decided it was time to stop her work regarding her fruits and beginning working in another area, in charming.

If she was to sell her fruits she needed customers and to gain them she needed the pride to learn of her and the gathering location, no better way of that than actively going about and meeting members of the pride, the crew members and captains. Best answer of all was to find a lion who liked to talk, like boasting and liked to brag.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm
Blou'Siel had been hearing a lot of things about this certain Corsair. That she was a true Lady of impeccable manners, that she made pirates feel like they’d met a Goddess in disguise and, oh so important! Supposedly, she made the most amazing brew a pirate could ever hope to taste after a long trip on the outside. Yes, defintely, a lady after his own heart.

“Hello there, lass!” he said cheerfully when he finally found a corsair that seemed to fit the description he’d been given. “Ye name wouldn’t happen t’be Uzuri, would it?” He gave her a friendly wink, tail swaying playfully from side to side. She was as pretty as he'd been told.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 am
Uzuri had barely left the corner of the beach she was generally found when she crossed paths with a large dark blue lion. He carried himself in much the same manner the other males of the pride did, in a boastful swaggering manner of true confidence in everything they did and whilst Uzuri wanted to admire a male for honestly and decorum the more and more she got to know of these males the more she began to warm to their swaggering and bravado. The male like many of the others was quick to break the surface tension of a first meeting and launched right into conversation and Uzuri couldn't help but smile honestly in response.

'Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't' She closed the distance between them, her light coral eyes fixed to his bright cerulean blues, a sparkle glinted in the corner of her eyes like the sun catching to top of small rippling waves and dazzling of in diamond glints of white light. Her voice came softly now, the playful rippling notes leaving nothing but the enticing swirling sound of air within a conch shell, 'But if it is, what may she do for you?'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm
Ah, it really was her. Blou’Siel settled himself comfortably, giving the pretty lioness a little bow of his head.

“Aw, love… no one told you about me yet?” the blue lion said as he leaned back to sit, still grinning. “I know ye name but you don’t know mine. A little unfair don’t you think?” Not really. It’s not as if he truly expected all the corsairs to know who he was. And he didn’t even give anyone his real name anyway…

“My name’s Azure, pirate of Captain Nemeios' ship. I heard from a very friendly chap that there was this pretty lady named Uzuri who made the best brew a pirate could wish for.” He winked again, tilting his head to the side in a somewhat cubbish gesture as he realized their names sounded similar. “That be the reason why I was looking for ye.”

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 am
Azure seemed somewhat put out when she hadn't heard of him though an undertone in his voice suggested this was more of a jest than anything else. Uzuri was still relatively knew to the pride and still getting acquainted with everyone, of course her name was becoming more known due to the nature of the trade she offered and that she had struck a deal with Askook to advertise her business to the other crew members. She played along with him however, 'Unfair, perhaps so but then it's not like a lioness to forget a name once it's given to her but I shall remember it from now on.' So Azure had hunted her down, he was a member of Nemeios' crew, Askook's brother. She smiled softly to herself, Kook was a lion of his word and he had spoken of her to others. The smile she had form from recounting her time with Kook, she shared with Azure and she nodded to him in response. 'You are right of course, I do ferment the best fruits about, but the don't come without a price and neither does my company, tell me Azure what can you offer me in return for my services?'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:37 am
“Aw, is me company not enough, love?” the blue lion said in mock surprise before winking playfully, one paw dangling in the air. “Ah, but I’m sure I can make it worth ye time. A lovely lady need to have some trinkets to accentuate her beauty, aye? I have some nice gems in me stash… perhaps I can look fer something that matches those lovely eyes of yours, mmm? How does that sound?”

Some of those colorful stones could probably make for a very nice necklace.

“I can’t really make necklaces or things like that but I have a friend with a couple of birds that can help us make something real pretty for ye.”

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces