Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Adaeze had been up for a little while now, she had been wandering around trying to figure out what she was trying to for today. Pirato was out again and she was alone again. She knew that she was supposed to start fitting in with the females more but at the same time she didn't know what do. She was starting to enjoy the pride now but she was still having a hard time getting used to it. However at the moment she was starting to calm down some and start to try to get out there and do what she could do. She was starting to act more like herself and she was starting to feel better because of that.

She returned from some den cleaning, not exactly her favorite thing to do however she was moving toward one of the big shady trees in the pride. she really didn't hav etoo much to do so to relax for a little bit under the shade of a tree sounded very pleasant. She liked the idea of hanging around for today. She liked to have days where she could relax for a little. She smiled as she got closer to it moving closer to it and flopping down against the trunk of the tree sitting back smiling and thinking to herself. This was nice, she needed to spend a day like this. What was how she was feeling anyway at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 am
User Image

Uzuri was slowly beginning to meet more and more of the pride members after just a few days of being within the pride lands however she'd yet to meet another Corsair and she was starting to wonder if there were many females within the pride as there was males. The nature of the pride generally suggested it was boisterous in nature but also because of that she knew it needed to be supported by a strong team/collection of females to run the daily chores and also to satisfy the needs of the males, which always seemed to be hungry. Uzuri had taken two days off now to simply rest and the other to try and catch herself a male to promote her gathering spot so today she'd promised she'd get back to work and start looking for new fruits to experiment with.

So far she'd found plenty of Amatungulu and Kei apples which seemed to grow in abundance along the coast line but she wanted to try and find some larger fruits. She'd scored a watermelon the other day but once she'd broken the skin and looked at the fruit inside she got the idea that was predominately water, the best fruits and most desirable were those high in sugar. So for a change she left the area she usually ventured along the coast and headed deeper in land. She was aware the jungle like growth and the larger trees would soon give way to more savannah like plains where hunting for larger game was best and it was in this area she hoped to find a different sort of fruit.

Before she reached the area she wished to scan however for fruiting shrubs and bushed, fruiting trees weren't common in more open spaces, she rounded a mature tree and spotted a female propped up against it's trunk. General politeness and curiosity of finally crossing another females path she stopped and greeted the black and white lioness, 'Pleasant morning.'

junglerunner

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:29 pm
When the other lioness approached Adaeze you could say was day dreaming, not really paying too much attention to what was around her. She didn't notice the other lioness start to approach, she was much too much into her own thoughts. There honestly was a lot of things buzzing through her mind. She was thinking about her old pride and this current one that she was in. She enjoyed it but it was very different. As she was thinking however there was something that caught her attention, that thing was a voice, a voice that she really didn't know before however she was curious about it. She snapped out of spacing out and then turned to the lioness thinking about it again.

"Oh!" she said surprised because of the lioness, she had never seen the other girl before. She offered a small smile and a nod before speaking to her. "That is a good way to describe it." She agreed with the lioness with a smile she looked around she was wondering why the lioness was coming her way, she really didn't understand she was out here by herself. Then again she really wasn't used to the company of other females. She really didn't mind the company but at the same time she didn't know what to do with herself because before she didn't really have to talk to females often however now she had to get to know all of the females in the pride because she was supposed to be getting along with all of the females in the pride and she was supposed to be a 'role model'. "Uh..."She said awkwardly before speaking once again. "What are you up to this morning?" She asked not really too sure of what else to say to the lioness.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:16 pm
'Oh' wasn't quite the reaction she'd expected but then rounding a tree to find someone else didn't really give the best picture of a situation, propped up against the tree would of generally suggested the lioness had been sleeping or at the least dosing and her first word confirmed this. Uzuri smiled warmly at the female, 'I'm sorry I didn't realise you'd been sleeping, forgive me.' The lioness seemed at ease though a little awkward as she seemed to stubble about for something to say in response to Uzuri's presence. 'This morning? Well I thought I'd try somewhere a little different to see if I could find some different fruits to try and ferment. I've been able to find plenty of fruits in the jungle of course but I was wondering if I could find something out in the open, perhaps a shrub that grows a little more slowly, therefore allowing more sugars to form.'

Uzuri eyed the female a little more closely, she was well kept and looked very at ease, she wondered what her role was within the Pride. Being new she hadn't meet many pride members and most of the males seem to talk of the corsairs in a general light though she knew they'd all need to have their own individual roles within the pride to keep it running behind the scenes, so to speak. She smiled in apology and enquired, 'I'm afraid I'm relatively new to the Pride, what's your name?'

junglerunner

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 am
Adaeze looked at the lioness and then shook her head. "No, really it's alright." she always felt odd around the other lionesses. In between the fact that she wasn't sure if it was oging to be competition for her or how to act around them. She wanted to act like she normally did but at the same time she was kind of afraid to. Only to a point though, she really just wanted to figure out how she was supposed to act around them. Right now she wa trying to be on her best behavior, the lioness didn't do anything that would make her angry or upset for any reason. She really had never met the lioness before.

"Well you see I think there are some around here. The trees that seem to grow fruits look a little odd, but I'm not sure if there are any bushes." Adaeze was never really into making the fruits she really just liked making them. "Oh! I thought I haven't seen you before. I'm Adaeze, what's your name?"

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games