Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Audrey ^ - ^ (( Looking for a Master! ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Audreyblah Johnson
__a g e ▪ 5
__r a c e ▪ Witch
__o r i e n t a t i o n ▪ Unknown
__p o w e r s ▪ Unknown
__b i o g r a p h y ▪ Before Audrey was born, her parents were both part of a very large cult. They were two of the most powerful __members of it, but the cult was not used for bad deeds. Instead, they used their powers to try and stop the terrible things going on in the __world around them such as slavery. The witches in the group made their way to a high-scale slave shop and killed all of the owners, __setting the slaves free. However, what they didn't know was that this slave shop was owned by a very powerful and wealthy vampire. He __managed to hunt down and kill everyone besides Audrey's parents, who went into hiding.

__Audrey was born a few years later, and it was obvious that she was special. She had a way of making the problems in her life __disappearing and getting what she wanted without even knowing how she did it. Her powers are still yet to be discovered, but she does __have them. This made it even more difficult for her parents to hide her, as frequent abnormalities happened in public. One day while __shopping at a mall, Audrey managed to make a toy that she wanted teleport right from the shelf all the way over to her. Many people saw __this, and soon the man hunting for them was alerted about a little girl with extraordinary powers.

__It didn't take long for him to find them. The man managed to hunt the family down, murdering her parents while she was asleep. He__ __couldn't bring himself to kill such an interesting and innocent girl, so instead he brought her to a slave shop and sold her.

__p e r s o n a l i t y ▪ Audrey is a very loud and happy little girl. She loves meeting new people and is far from shy. Even the guards __at the slave shop never seemed to phase her, as she always ends up seeing the good in people. However, she has a mischievous side __and one of her favorite things to do is play tricks on people.
__For Audrey, I want to have a roleplay where she grows up with a Master, so for her I don't want a __short-term roleplay. If you're interested in her, I don't want someone who will stop halfway through.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Name: Lionel Bernard
Race: Warlock
Bi
Seme
Personality: Lionel is very kind and caring and is understanding. he can be stern but enjoys company and likes to engage in fun activities.
Bio: He is 21 and is making a good place for himself in the world as a Scientist. He does Genetic experiments making glow in the dark fish or heirless cats and has many odd pets.

Could he have her?  

Evilondaedge

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm
Evilondaedge
User Image
Bi
Seme
Personality: Lionel is very kind and caring and is understanding. he can be stern but enjoys company and likes to engage in fun activities.
Bio: He is 21 and is making a good place for himself in the world as a Scientist. He does Genetic experiments making glow in the dark fish or heirless cats and has many odd pets.

Could he have her?

sure :3 pms or fourms?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 pm
xX _The_Last_Cupcake_xX
Evilondaedge
User Image
Bi
Seme

Could he have her?

Forums if you don't mind smile I'll set up the home.  

Evilondaedge

lPewDiePiel

4,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:03 pm
Evilondaedge
xX _The_Last_Cupcake_xX
Evilondaedge
User Image
Bi
Seme

Could he have her?

Forums if you don't mind smile I'll set up the home.

Okay ^-^ you can send me the url when ur done making it smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22093265

there you go biggrin  

Evilondaedge

Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items