Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Romance ♥ Roleplaying Partner Search Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 pm
Hello, I'm tas_d-techno_ and as you might've already noticed by the title of this thread, I'm searching for a literate roleplaying partner for a romance roleplay. I usually roleplay as guys, but I can also roleplay as the female. Why yes, this is a straight roleplay so yaoi and yuri are out of it.

Please, if you're not literate when roleplaying, don't even bother on posting here. I'm not a hater, but I greatly appreciate commas, periods, exclamation marks, etc.

Right now, I only have one roleplay idea in mind which is a Princess and Knight roleplay. The main theme of course is romance, but action, drama, and comedy will be included as well. Afterall, I am a big fan of comedy. If you're wondering, "Hey, tas! What rules do you have?", well they are actually very simple:

1. Be literate!
2. Post at least 2 sentences.
3. Be creative!
4. Post at least 2-3 times a week.
5. Follow Gaia ToS
6. Have fun!

User Image

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with any of you! Please consider my offer! 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:58 pm
I'll do an RP with you. I love romance RPs.  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm
Hmm sounds interesting, do you have a plot? because I wish to roleplay with you and I may have a few spelling mistakes sometimes but I'm literate and as you I hate one liners. I can't say I'll be active alot because sometimes I have school and I may not be able to get on the computer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 pm
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

Awesome. 3nodding I sorta do have a plot for the roleplay. Do you want to hear it?  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 pm
iNishino Inferni
Hmm sounds interesting, do you have a plot? because I wish to roleplay with you and I may have a few spelling mistakes sometimes but I'm literate and as you I hate one liners. I can't say I'll be active alot because sometimes I have school and I may not be able to get on the computer

Sorry sweatdrop , but Akatsuki Uchiha Girl came first, we can do another one if you want. sweatdrop Same basics, but different plot than I have planned.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

Awesome. 3nodding I sorta do have a plot for the roleplay. Do you want to hear it?

sure  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 pm
Hiya, Tas! I'd also like to do an RP with you, if you don't mind yet another offer. Though it can be something totally different, obviously. Is there anything else you're craving?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

sure

The kindom of _____ (you can name it if you want xD) is ruled by ____ (your character's name) parents and her. Back when ____ as still a new born baby, the servants on the castle found a male baby by the door crying. One of the cooks took it and treated him as his son. Of course the king and queen were aware of this and so they said that the boy could stay, but in exchange, he would have to serve in the castle as well. He would be princess's _____ own private knight. And so was it! 18 years later _____ and _____ are old enough, know each other, and spent a lot of time together, due to the fact he is her private knight. Do the princess and her knight have a platonic friendship? Are they hiding some feelings? Will _____ true parents and identity come to the surface? Will this be another unrequitted love story?

That's basically it. The rest will be developed by us. :3 what do you think?  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 pm
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

sure

The kindom of _____ (you can name it if you want xD) is ruled by ____ (your character's name) parents and her. Back when ____ as still a new born baby, the servants on the castle found a male baby by the door crying. One of the cooks took it and treated him as his son. Of course the king and queen were aware of this and so they said that the boy could stay, but in exchange, he would have to serve in the castle as well. He would be princess's _____ own private knight. And so was it! 18 years later _____ and _____ are old enough, know each other, and spent a lot of time together, due to the fact he is her private knight. Do the princess and her knight have a platonic friendship? Are they hiding some feelings? Will _____ true parents and identity come to the surface? Will this be another unrequitted love story?

cool that's neat  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:21 pm
JalunaBerry
Hiya, Tas! I'd also like to do an RP with you, if you don't mind yet another offer. Though it can be something totally different, obviously. Is there anything else you're craving?

Hello biggrin Do you have any ideas in mind? biggrin  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:25 pm
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

sure

cool that's neat

Cool. Umm, just let me create the thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:28 pm
Nothing in particular... Are there any genres and the like you prefer? that can help us narrow it down!  

JalunaBerry

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm
JalunaBerry
Nothing in particular... Are there any genres and the like you prefer? that can help us narrow it down!

Romance, comedy, and drama! ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

sure

cool that's neat

ok  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:36 pm
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl
tas_d-techno_
Akatsuki Uchiha Girl

sure

cool that's neat

ok

♥Royal Romance♥ here it is. biggrin  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games