Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1~ I promise it won't be boring, darling.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Hade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:00 pm
hey xp

Obviously, I'm looking for 1x1 partners. I'm literate, and I love twisting and turning stories to make them more interesting. I do MxF and MxM and only play male ><
Interested? I'm up for anything! I don't usually use human characters >< (meaning I might play a furry, angel, elf, vampire, exc. even in a modern RP ) I like being different... So expect each to have some kind of fatasy/supernatural twist.
Below are some of the ones most interesting to me, in order of interest. Bold are what I'd like to play. Any other ideas not here, let me know. I might be able to do something to that effect.

AssassinxPerson with price on their head >>
RockstarxFan ( or non-fan. Always fun XD )
DemonxAngel ( I can be either.)
WerewolfxHuman ( I can be either.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:03 pm
oh I'll do one I'll do the werewolfxHuman one and could I be the werewolf.  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm
I'd be mostly interested in RockstarxFan, though I'd prefer non-fan. Somehow that just is always entertaining to me xD However, I can also do DemonxAngel (though it does depend on what you think of in terms of demons that I play a demon, I can always play the angel too), and WerewolfxHuman (though I'd like to be the human in this case).

I'd prefer MxF over MxM, but your playing male is totally fine (I prefer playing girls anyway). Twists and turns are fine of course, and fantasy/supernatural twists are always interesting. Now you've made me even more curious about the RockstarxFan thing 'cause...I've never done that with a fantasy/supernatural twist.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:46 pm
Hey~
I'd like to do the AssassinxTarget one!
I've never done one like that before o:
And i can think of a million epic things to do with that ^^ If you're interested let me know ^^  

instantxxramen

Dapper Phantom

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games