Tags: Forums, Roleplay, Neko, Anime, Manga 

DBGT mess up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pharne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 pm
The mess up isn't with the series. I found a GT shirt that said GT Trunks. It had a picture of "Trunks" with his shirt torn to pieces going super saiyan. Oddly enough, it wasn't actually Trunks, it was Gohan. I recognized this pic because I had seen the episode where he goes into that pose for a moment.GT Shirt

I went searching up GT photos and paraphinalia and found this. I just thought it was funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm
Pharne
The mess up isn't with the series. I found a GT shirt that said GT Trunks. It had a picture of "Trunks" with his shirt torn to pieces going super saiyan. Oddly enough, it wasn't actually Trunks, it was Gohan. I recognized this pic because I had seen the episode where he goes into that pose for a moment.GT Shirt

I went searching up GT photos and paraphinalia and found this. I just thought it was funny.

XD  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Pharne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 pm
Anime fan Rex
Pharne

XD

Wierd isn't it?

What anime is that siggie from? It looks familiar.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:17 am
Pharne
Anime fan Rex
Pharne

XD

Wierd isn't it?

What anime is that siggie from? It looks familiar.

its form Outlaw Star it was a show on toonami
heres a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skJlNAHDSYc  

SoulEater1001

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers