Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Role Play Search. It's Color Coded!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ContraVento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 pm
❖ Important. Need to Read.
❖ You Can Skip

Me, Myself and I
• I am capable of replying/posting on a Daily basis. But sometimes my school work is just to much so I might miss a day.
• I will give you a literate post. But if your character gives me nothing to work with. Then the post will be somewhat small.
• I play both Females and Males, with a variety of races, and backgrounds. But I prefer to play the Female.
• I can Role Play in just about any genre.
• I have No Limits on gore or violence.
• I use Time Skip.

You, Yourself and I
• Be capable of replying/posting on or close to a Daily basis.(Not strict on this)
• You want to be a long term partner? We can start another RP!

Cravings

Tim Burton: Using the Tim Burton Universe to develop a character for it.
True Blood: Using the same/new characters
• Medieval
• Interview with a Vampire
The Labyrinth
• Pirates of the Caribbean
Beauty and The Beast
• Harry Potter
• Mythology
• Zombies
• Vampires
• Western
• Greek gods
Mermaids
Masquerade
• Kidnapper x Kidnapper's Child / Kidnapped
• Prince / Princess
• Vampire / Human
• Kidnapper / Noble
Rockstar / Non-Fan
• Dracula / Victim
• Star athlete / Coaches daughter
• Draco/Hermione
• Pirate / Captive

(Another Idea? Just Ask)

*Everything bold is what I would like to play
**Everything Italicized is something I would really like to do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:39 pm
Hello, Midnight. I won't make any fancy post for you to look at but I will happily post my interest in an RP with you! Jumping off your first two sections... I am normally capable of a daily basis but sometimes won't be able to because of health and other reasons. I'm happy to do more than one RP since long-term is fun for me. I prefer to play a female, but I can play male if needed depending on the story. I'm fine with most genre (except horror), but like at least a bit of romance in it.

In terms of your cravings I shall list on yours what I can/would like to do, with notes if needed.

Medieval (though only without the speech pattern of the time period, I'm affraid)
Interview with a Vampire (may need more details)
Beauty and the Beast (you'll need to tell me what you're looking for for this...)
Harry Potter
Zombies
Vampires
Mermaids (...I can't play a mermaid but working with them can be fun nonetheless)
Masquerade (need more details since I've never done this before)
Prince/Princess
Vampire/Human
Rockstar/Non-Fan (I literally HAVE to be a guy here xD)
Star Athlete/Coaches Daugher (unfortunately, I'd really rather not play a male here, so either it'd have to be coach's son or female/female or something like that).

Anyway, that's the basic list. I'm looking forward to you letting me know your interest (or lack thereof) :3  

JalunaBerry

SuccubusMusic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm
Miidnight Moon

Beauty and The Beast
• Mythology
• Greek gods
Mermaids
• Kidnapper / Noble
Rockstar / Non-Fan
• Pirate / Captive

I am willing to do the ones I have left on the list. I can play both male and female, and I post regularly. I love pretty posts! Also, please check out my lists to see if you would like to do anything.
List One
List Two

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 pm
SuccubusMusic
Miidnight Moon

Beauty and The Beast
• Mythology
• Greek gods
Mermaids
• Kidnapper / Noble
Rockstar / Non-Fan
• Pirate / Captive

I am willing to do the ones I have left on the list. I can play both male and female, and I post regularly. I love pretty posts! Also, please check out my lists to see if you would like to do anything.
List One
List Two

I would Love to do something with you!!
I always prefer to be the Female. I hope that is not a big problem for you.
Would you be willing to do the Rockstar / Non-Fan or would you like the Kidnapper / Noble more?

ContraVento

ContraVento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 pm
JalunaBerry
Hello, Midnight. I won't make any fancy post for you to look at but I will happily post my interest in an RP with you! Jumping off your first two sections... I am normally capable of a daily basis but sometimes won't be able to because of health and other reasons. I'm happy to do more than one RP since long-term is fun for me. I prefer to play a female, but I can play male if needed depending on the story. I'm fine with most genre (except horror), but like at least a bit of romance in it.

In terms of your cravings I shall list on yours what I can/would like to do, with notes if needed.

Medieval (though only without the speech pattern of the time period, I'm affraid)
Beauty and the Beast (you'll need to tell me what you're looking for for this...)
Harry Potter
Zombies
Vampires
Mermaids (...I can't play a mermaid but working with them can be fun nonetheless)
Prince/Princess
Vampire/Human
Star Athlete/Coaches Daugher (unfortunately, I'd really rather not play a male here, so either it'd have to be coach's son or female/female or something like that).

Anyway, that's the basic list. I'm looking forward to you letting me know your interest (or lack thereof) :3

I would love to the Star Athlete / Coach's Son. I don't mind being the Star Athlete at all. But I do with to play a female. Will that be a Problem?

You and I are pretty much the same. I'm not that big on Horror either.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:15 pm
Miidnight Moon
SuccubusMusic
Miidnight Moon

Beauty and The Beast
• Mythology
• Greek gods
Mermaids
• Kidnapper / Noble
Rockstar / Non-Fan
• Pirate / Captive

List One
List Two

I would Love to do something with you!!
I always prefer to be the Female. I hope that is not a big problem for you.
Would you be willing to do the Rockstar / Non-Fan or would you like the Kidnapper / Noble more?

I can do either or both, it is up to you. I must say that the Rockstar / Non-Fan sounds most interesting to me. It is not a big problem at all. Playing males is fun.  

SuccubusMusic
Crew

JalunaBerry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:25 pm
Miidnight Moon
JalunaBerry

Harry Potter
Zombies
Vampires
Prince/Princess
Vampire/Human

I would love to the Star Athlete / Coach's Son. I don't mind being the Star Athlete at all. But I do with to play a female. Will that be a Problem?

You and I are pretty much the same. I'm not that big on Horror either.

Hm...I can try the coach's son, but the hard part will be that it's a son xD Can it be his nephew instead or something? o.o; Then I have a character that'd work. The problem is the son part. I can try to play a male so long as you don't mind him being less than masculine. I've never done one in this type of pairing so it could be interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:47 pm
Miidnight Moon

Im looking for a onexone partner. if you interested in my ideas :/  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ContraVento

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Pit sanin
Miidnight Moon

What are some of your ideas? I'm open to anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 pm
Miidnight Moon
Pit sanin
Miidnight Moon

What are some of your ideas? I'm open to anything.

ill start with one first before the next. One question before i give you my idea. Do you like dragons?  

AionPit

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:51 pm
The Rockstar/Non-fan
or
The star athlete/ coach's daughter
both sound very fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:28 pm
Bump

ContraVento

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games