Reply Were-Item Questions & Answers
Were-Item question, help pwease?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:15 pm
sweatdrop I dunno if this is the right place to ask this, but this is a guild for Were Items, so...yus.

If I were to get the Bad Moon Fifth generation, would the item have all the poses? Including the I am poses? If not, which generation would I need to get to have the I am poses? Does the generation matter at all? confused What's the difference between generations?

Can someone please explain this to me? I just don't understand. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm
The item has been out for a while, so all generations should be fully evolved by now. But even if you get a generation of an E.I. that isn't yet fully evolved, it just means that you have to wait before all the poses are unlocked. No matter the generation, you'll get all the poses of that E.I eventually.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

nikkiacat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 pm
Oh, really? Thanks! I think I get it now. But why are the generations different prices then? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm
There might be different amounts of them on the market, some people might think it more 'prestigious' to own a first or early gen, that sort of thing.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 am
Also, some people deliberately price their items too far above market rate to sell. I've never been certain, but I am guessing that indicates one of two things - showing off that they have an expensive item, or finding a safe place to park rare spare items.

I was once given Winter Rose, and the item itself doesn;t look impressive. I also had a white rose wristlet corsage and put Winter Rose on the market at an extremely low price, under the impression I was selling the white rose wristlet corsage...........until I went to look for it and only found the item I thought I had sold. That is my only really horrible vending story, but it was really a huge error. I lost about 20k another time, but nothing like the maybe 200k I lost with Winter Rose. (It was more expensive then.)

Be very cautious when you see widely varying prices on different generations of the same item. Most EI's are now fully evolved, unless they are the rapid-evolving kind, except Zodiacal. Still - it's wise on your part to be cautious. Good luck on Bad Moon! I finally got it, and was disappointed with the movement. I much prefer Inari's Beads, which is actuallya kitsune (fox), although it looks llike a white wolf. And Bad Moon is a werewolf, you know.

And in case you are wondering, the item I am wearing as a background is Puppet Master.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 pm
Thanks for the help, everyone! Yeah, I know Bad Moon is a werewolf. That's why I want it. Werewolves are awesome. biggrin  

nikkiacat

Were-Item Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff