Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
INO IS NOT TOTALLY USELESS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakoga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:33 pm
Today, i just watched episode 171, and i noticed that Ino used a different jutsu! Instead of her normal "mind piercing" jutsu (i don't know the japanese names for the jutsus), she used a "Manipulation" jutsu. She can actually constrict an opponent without losing consciousness. It's so awesome. She really isn't useless anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:49 pm
OH MY GEEWHIZZ!!!
you are right!!
maybe the real purpose of the filler episodes is to make all the useless charatcters appear less well useless.  

Owenlars2

Historical

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:09 pm
or, mabye ino is just a useless sack of crap and they decided she should do something *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:52 am
wow, ur right, unfortunally  

~Teh Surgeon~

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:41 pm
i noticed that this week during the fight that while naruto and the others each took thier respective targets for 1v1 dueling, ino stayed behind to help get people out of the water, yet every time the camera panned over to her, there were still the same number of bodies in the water as before......i think she went back to being useless.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:17 pm
Owenlars2
OH MY GEEWHIZZ!!!
you are right!!
maybe the real purpose of the filler episodes is to make all the useless charatcters appear less well useless.

That's quite possible. Sakura's getting her training, Hinata's training more, Ino's "supposedly" becoming useful... hey, I'm noticing a trend with girls here...  

Satch

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:55 am
yeah i bet after the first 125 episodes some "Japanese womens league of geeky anime watcher" all banded together to get the animators to stop being sexually discriminate against women. i am wondering how long until they get bleach.......  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:45 pm
Owenlars2
yeah i bet after the first 125 episodes some "Japanese womens league of geeky anime watcher" all banded together to get the animators to stop being sexually discriminate against women. i am wondering how long until they get bleach.......

Ha ha, That's a very possible theory.
Bleach isn't that discriminating, although, it seems every anime has one pathetic female character confused  

Satch

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:27 am
well unlit I reach that episdoe....-_-;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 am
I am actually going to watch 171 tommorow. . .I think she uses this technique in another episode too.I used to hate Ino than after the second part of the chuunin exams I started liking her than when she cut her hair to be a show off I hated her again than when she defeated fuujin and raijinn with shika and chouji I started liking her again.  

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

Itazu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:09 pm
I wouldn't say she's useless, she is pretty much one of the people that motivates Sakura along with Naruto, Sasuke and Lee. Sakura never wants to lose to Ino which gets her going, also Ino is one of Sakura's firends now in the series since they've settled their differences. I can't see Hinata or Tenten being on of Sakura's friends if Ino wasn't there, and of course Sakura needs a friend that's a girl, it's just common sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:30 pm
Yeah, she helped out Shino. And she learned how to take over a victim's mind without leaving her body and having Shikamaru catch her everytime. YES. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU INO! OUR PRECIOUS, WEAK, PEPPY INO-CHAN IS GROWING UP! *Tearstearstears...*  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:56 pm
She used that a long time ago against Sakura.
What have you all been missing? >_>
It's just a different variety of the same technique is all.

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games