Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Searching for a Soul Eater 1 x 1 (Literate please)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxFlying_Frogxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm
I am: Online

Do not post on here please~<3

Hello, you can call me Dust, or Thestral..whatever you want to call me! I'm a friendly and easy going person and quite difficult to annoy :3 And I overuse smilies.

I am looking for someone to do a Soul Eater 1 x 1 with me! I'm hoping that whomever I roleplay with has read the manga and watched the anime. At least have watched the anime - I am fully updated with both!

I'm open to:

-OC's (Craving this)
-OC x Canon
-Canon x Canon

Not making the thread flashy at this point--just want to get down to the point. I'm searching for someone who is literate, good with grammar and someone who isn't afraid to write long posts because I love writing. And depending on how inspired I am, I can write any where from 4-10 paragraphs, although it really depends on how inspired I am by the rp. I have been roleplaying for over ten years, so I have plenty experience to satisfy your roleplaying needs.

Here are my samples and I'd appreciate seeing some of yours <3

A few rules, just a few!

-OOC chat is required, whether it be PM or the Gaia chat thingy.
-I only roleplay on threads!
-Be able to provide me with at least 4 paragraphs (or 600 words or more - no less). I encourage more if you're finding yourself inspired to do so.
-Be nice.
-Proper Grammar
-Rp will be done via thread or (preferably) e mail. I've created a email just for roleplaying. Ask and I'll give you the address.
-If we do a canon x OC, then doubling is a must. Don't feed me with "I'm a female, so I can only play/feel comfortable playing female".
-no one liners, I'm warning you now. I will drop the roleplay - as harsh as it sounds. I just can't work with one liners.
-I only double and do no more than that.
-Don't ask for Twilight...
-I refuse to go into a roleplay without first coming up with a plot. And I refuse to come up with a plot all by myself unless I already have a plot for that subject.

I think that's it.

I really hope you're interested! AND PM ME IF YOU ARE PLEASE~ I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THIS THREAD OTHER THAN TO BUMP.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 pm
BUMP

xxFlying_Frogxx

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games