Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Nyoka had said her goodbyes to her eldest daughter. A sigh came out of her as she tried to find something to entertain her. Yes, her other daughter was on her mind but having to leave one of her litter- even like the prince that left to the M'A, she felt a gap hurt her heart. Ears fanned back as she gave a heeving sigh once again. "You should rest M'lady." A cheetah came up beside her, and she turned to look at him. "Dear~ Please. I have a lot more strength than this. Why not make something of yourself and scout the area." With an eyeroll of his obedience as she slinked down in to the cracks in the dry ground.

When she came out the other side, she was half way up in a valley, and upon arrival at the gap- she heard the sounds of growling and brawling which stopped her in her tracks to peer down. Surely she was not too far up from the brawl which made her lower her back end and enjoy the show..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image User Image

It had been over an ibex.. Haai had been stalking the creature for a while now. As a rogue she had to hunt live prey a lot of the time and had become rather impressive at it. So when she spotted the large stag, she had hunkered down and started to stalk. Unknown to her, a lioness had possessed the exact same idea, but had come from the west. Both of them downwind of the prey beast, scentless to each other. Haai had gotten close enough and started her charge, only to hear the roar of an enraged lioness almost in her ear. The black cat was racing out of the grass to her left, directly at her dinner.

Furious had she swung round and launched herself at the other female. Jaws open and claws flexed.

--------------------

The stalk had taken her quite some time, having to close a rather large distance between her and the ibex stag. Prey had been scarse out this way but she had to cross the land in order to continue on her way. Thsi little detour had not really been planned, but the scent of prey so close had lurred her in. Just as she was getting ready to pounce, a pale blue hyena shot out from the grass to her right, startling and enraging the lioness. The little poacher was after her dinner! With a furious roar she shot forwards, determined to beat the hyena to the meal. What she hadn't counted on was the furry menace turning and heading straight towards her! Enraged at the sheer cheek of the hyena, she altered her own run and crashed chest-first into the other female. Fangs bared as she went for the blue one's throat.

--------------------

Haai snarled in fierce joy as the lioness came at her, ears pressed back and tail high she leaped at the lion, front legs spread wide and claws ready. The pair crashed together, tumbling along the ground in a symphony of snarls and growls. Blood soon started to streak both of them as they struggled madly, entangled in each other's limbs and flashing fangs. Haai got a grip on the lioness's shoulder with her powerful, bone crushing jaws, shredding fur and flesh. The lioness's own fangs rent at her cheek and ear, shredding both, blood blinding her in one eye when she refused to let go.

--------------------

The pair kicked up a dust cloud as they scrambled, clawed and bit at each other. This was no fight full of posturing and charges like the males, this was truly down and dirty, body entangled, claws rending fur, fangs snapping when each strike missed, or sinking deep into soft flesh. This was true violence and soon blood stained the ground a rich red-brown.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm
With a sheer look of interest, she finally found something to gaze her eyes upon. Creatures that fought for food like this made her laugh and reminded her of how pathetic she was in these wastelands that nearly killed her. One will leave here empty handed for sure but who would be the question. Lowering her body to a lay down as they seemed to have corner the ibex in the ridge and the only exit was blocked by the sandstorm of the brawl. Leaning closer to when the girls crashed in to each other, she made commentaries like.

"That will leave a mark.."

Shaking her head with a smirk on her face. This was gunna be good- she had to commend the Hyena for attacking a lion of that strength to fight over a meal. These wastelands didn't take any prisoners, she too had almost fallen victim too it.

"Ouch~ " She chuckled to herself. The winner, would at least have the chance at food- or if they failed she could at least give them some food of her own henchman that failed to amuse her. Lifting a paw to her maw with a chuckle or two. Only if Nanashi would be here to see the brawl with her, then it would be perfect. Maybe she would have to hold contests for her entertainment. Wouldn't that be fascinating- the idea dangled over her head as she watched on. Only if these two would call out the winner.. maybe she'd have them captured and brought back to the pride. Teach her own a thing or two.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 am
The dumb hyena wouldn't relent! Kyoko felt her claws catch on the dull blue hide of the creature and snarled in fury. She didn't have time for this!! That dumb lion was on her tail and simply would not get it through his thick skull that she wasn't interested in him! Ugh! She had only stopped for a quick bite with the intention of eating fast and getting out of the area before the dumb fool tracked her down again. But now this had happened!

Snarling again in fury the lioness broke her hold on the hyena and with her claws slashing at the other female's face, she threw herself backwards, hackles raised.

--------------------

What a Hoot!! The lioness was beyond crazed, she really must have wanted that stag! Haai let out a shrieking cackle of laughter as she felt her fur rent open and warm blood splattering her coat as her own claws dug deep into the metallic black of the lioness's body. She hadn't had this much fun in Ages! Her own snarl ripped through the air as she slashed at the lioness's throat, but suddenly claws sent her twisting backwards as the feline's warm body broke away. Hissing in annoyance at the interruption to their fight she narrowed her eyes at the lioness. What the heck? She had expected a longer fight than this, and much more blood..but the lioness was... giving up?

--------------------

No.. this would not do. That stupid male would be along any second now and she still hadn't eaten. God damned hyenas. Spitting with fury she took a step back. "Damn you. Fine, take the stag." With a deep, enraged growl she lunged forwards but instead of attacking, she shot past the hyena and threw herself into a flat out run, turning all her bottled up blood lust into speed as she raced across the hard rocky ground, soon enough disappearing in her own dust cloud as she vanished into the distance.

--------------------

Haai blinked at the sudden loss of her opponent, head turning to look back over her bloody shoulder at the disappearing rear-end of the lioness. "Well......" One brow raised as she stared after the other then with a rather dignified snort she tossed her head. "What a shame.... she was strong too." Practically pouting at the loss of her entertainment, Haai flicked her tail high over her rear end and twisted to lick at the blood seeping from her flank. "I guess I should hunt again...." She mused, ears flicking forwards, sighing with the dullness of the task ahead. The fight had been far too brief for her and she regretted the other's departure.

"Damn.. the fun ones never stick around long..."

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:33 pm
Then the lion, must to her surprised- went running. She eyed closedly for the last blows before she left and shook her head. The cowards. Then the poor prey had a way to escape and that was even more entertaining. Heightening her body as she slowly made her way down... Then stayed high enough to keep a distance, but low enough to be heard as she straighened her neck out.

"Bravo. Bra-vo." Her voice was utmost in the best of moods now.

"The winner- poor thing didn't stay too long did she." Looking across the trail to where the lioness brought the dust up. "Maybe scared of losing- or thought she could find something better in the drought." Shrugging, then looking down at the hyena with a smirk. "How would you feel.. if you had a place.. where it challenges you. Where they don't run away from a good fight." Oh she could read the hyena like a book! That exhausted and sighful look of the disillusion of something grand leaving you. She knew THAT look too well.

"And where you'd be honored by your strength~" Then a soft chuckle came out. "Oh and something to eat~" That form of manipulation.. with words that wrapped around your mind..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am
A new voice intruded past her thoughts and she pricked her long ears, turning to look for its origin. A cheetah... apparently, and one that clearly had the same opinion as her about the lioness that had fled. Tilting her head, expression suspicious, she frowned up at the slight cat, knowing she could take her in a fight if that was what the other was looking for, and Haai would be more than willing to oblige after the loss of her first victim.

"A challenge?" Ignoring the rest of what was said, she focused on the part of the other's speech that interested her. She had no desire for a pack or a pride, but she did love a challenge, and a good fight. Arching a brow she gave a lazy shrug of her shoulder. "I can hunt plenty fine for myself." Turning broadside to the cheetah, proving she didn't fear the flighty feline, she settled a look of boredom on her features but an ear remained cocked towards Nyoka, listening despite appearing to be disinterested. Haai was not one to show her feelings easily, or at all, and she certainly wasn't going to jump at the first offer to come her way, but the stranger had gained the brutish hyena's attention at the least.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 am
Tanakako
[ Tag ! ]
Sorry for the delay! If at any time you catch me on aim~ I'm a lot quicker, but I'm going down the list of those that need to be tagged~

"But are you satisfied?" She said it in a double-edged way.

"See, most if not all wouldn't go up against you.. Your really just a single hyena, why bother to spar? It would be a waste of their time~" Sitting up and stretching out her limbs. Yes, she was surely wanting to take this one in. Perfect to keep her munchicans trained. A hyena? She had once fought them and knew of their strength. Most came in numbers but even a solo fight could end in death.. and if she could get a monster.. The thought made her smile evilly.

"I own a place where only the strongest live. Constantly being trained, and trust we never run from a fight. No one is 'weak', merely different in strength.. I mean, if you have a place to go that can offer you better. Be my guest... but I'm sure that look of disappointment, that want for something more. Will never be on your face again." Shrugging, then lifting her body up as if she was about to leave. "You are simply a waste of time to fight my dear- what I can offer you? Thoughs who want to spar constantly, whom will never run from you. Instead, they will seek you out." Tossing her head away and almost submerging herself in the hole in which she came.

"Enjoy my harsh desert. If you don't know where to find food, your chances are slim. Like that small prey, very seldom do you see a stray... VERY seldom... " Her tail almost disappearing in darkness as she counted how long it would take for her to hook this hyena. 1....2.. Her strides were long and completely and utterly slow with their own sultry style.. 3....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 pm
Chi Sohma
Tag back. No worries. Im not sure I have your AIM?

"Is that true?" The hyena's voice called before the sound of her heavy, confident steps could be hard tracking the cheetah female. Nyoka had barely reached three when Haai had called out, her voice a mix of curiosity and disbelief.

Coming up behind the slender feline, Haai Circled round to appear in front of her, intent on getting the cheetah to explain herself. She may not have been interested in a pride, but a group of warriors to be her sparring and fighting partners... that interested her.

"They are strong? And wont run from a fight?" Eyeing the cheetah Haai stared at er intently, her quick mind scanning all the pitfalls and drawbacks to belonging to such a place. But she had to admit there weren't many. "Will I get to kill rogues every so often?" She asked, for fighting for practice was all well and good, but there was nothing quite as exhilarating as a fight to the death.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm
Tanakako

"You expect me to train them, guide them, and raise them as cowards? Please. One of your kind can kill me if left vulnerable. But do you think I would fear you? Or ...run from you? Please.. That's demented." Soft chuckled as she caught the spider in her web, and oh did she know how to work the charm of those years past of a geisha.. As she circled, she slowly and gracefully stopped. Bowing her head with a nod, "Yes~ all your questions.. a million times yes..." A smirk crossed her maw. "I wouldn't have the best- if they were not." Then she brought her eyes to stare at her intensely. "If you at my call, til the death you will fight often. If your on my good graces that is.." Shrugging.

"But I don't have to sell you on my pride.. you can go off and do your own rogue things now~ have fun fighting whatever rogue is out in this wasteland.. Or ......" She slipped away just as easily side stepping and walking a few strides then looked over her shoulder. "Or did you desire anotherr place to fulfill your needs?" Her tail pacing slowly like clock work, as if she didn't care the decision, lifting her chin and shaking off the excess of the sands from her oceanic fur. The sun was now midway in the sky, and she saw it through the corner of her eye, her time had expired there. Her morning show had been grand but now it was time for the bigger leagues.

Then took a few moments to let the hyena think maybe two thoughts before gracefully continuing her slow and expensive stride back home.. But oh was she not alone here. Many eyes were now watching, you think a Queen could be alone for that long? Whether the hyena came or not, would be a choice she will soon lose.. Regardless- she will have had her way. She would do excellent piece for Nyoka's collection..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 am
Haai stared after Nyoka for a long moment, eyes narrowed as she weighed her options after working out what it was the cheetah had said in between all her flowery speech. Finally with a rather rough grunt and a flick of her bushed tail, the scar-marked hyena turned and tracked after the slowly walking feline, eyes glinting with dark desires, a lazy smirk curling across her muzzle. She didn't care who this cheetah was, nor did she care about this pride of hers... but there would be claws and fangs and feasting every day. The thrill of battle warmed Haai's blood expectantly as she strode up along side her new companion, giving the cheetah a sideways look.

"I hope you know what you have let yourself in for." She chuckled darkly, enjoying this new turn of events and anticipating the battles that now lay very securely ahead of her with a happy smirk.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm
Tanakako

"Oh my dear... you don't know exactly what you gotten yourself in to." And thus... a play of three leopards fell out of the shadows and on top of the hyena.. Nyoka, was never truly alone... Looking back at her as their weight crashed them all in to the ground..

"By rules...we're a secretive place... so when you wake.. you will be 'home'." The sound of her voice was lead by the leopards being gotten the signal to smash the hyenas head in the expert spot to knock her out.. The pride had learned throw much exp the EXACT place where it would shut off the body without killing them. Her men were trained well... And this hyena proved to be exactly what she wanted.

A servant dedicated to destruction.. Who would give her the back bone to tear those to shreds.. Oh was the lady delighted to have her very own hyena..

[ fin ? ]

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff