Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

The male was stretched under the shade of a tall tree, and he was enjoying himself. He loved the warmth the sun gave each day and he loved the shade that shielded him from just a little too much sun. He hadn't had the easiest time in his past, but the past was the past. He tried to move on, as hard as it was. He was still a younger male, all of his history was still fresh on his mind most times. He hadn't been older, allowing years to blot his memories and shield him from the pain.

He had his good days, and his bad. But today was definitely one of his good days. He just felt good about the day. Something was going to happen and he would gladly accept it. Either that, or nothing was going to happen and he would be allowed to stay in the sun all afternoon. The situation was win win so much as he was concerned.

The lands had been rather dry lately, making for very very tiring days. The rain had seemed to be taking a hiatus from the lands. He wasnt too dissappointed, but he wasn't the darkest, or even close to the darkest, member of the pride. They had it pretty rough, of that he was sure.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Panic coursed through the lioness' body as she quickly trotted through the area with no real destination in mind. The only thing she knew was that she had to find safety, a place to lay low for a while until she figured out what she should do with herself. There was no way she could hide the fact that she no longer had a pad, no place to call home anymore. If the others were to find out then surely she would get in trouble.

Maybe she should kind try to escape back in to the rogue land, back to a life of wandering and freedom. Yes, that sounded nice, but Fara knew there was no way she could successfully escape. The other males would see her and possibly drag her back.

Sighing, Fara wondered over to a line of trees and plopped down for a little bit of rest. After the chaos that erupted and being chased away from her home, and with all the adrenaline coursing through her a bit of rest was nice.

Still, she needed to figure out what to do. She could not stay padless for long...

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:57 am
A pale figure caught his gaze as she sat down to rest. He cocked his head, watching her for a moment. She didn't seem as relaxed as her posture showed. In fact, he could almost feel the way she was feeling. He just had a knack for things like that.

Golden amber eyes were interested, and rather curious as he watched her. He stood, stretching out his legs, and even his toes, before righting himself and walking slowly over to her. He stood a few feet away, not wanting to cause any upset with her or startle her off. He also kept a keen eye out for any pad that might think he was trying to take her from him. She was beautiful, but he didn't want to risk getting in a fight because he wanted to see if she was okay.

"Miss?" He asked, pausing his his steps so that he didn't go any closer. The closer he got, the prettier he thought she was. Something about her caught his interest.

"I couldn't help but notice you.. Are you okay?" He asked, genuine feeling in his voice. He was a good guy, heart of gold and a romantic at the worst of times.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 pm
What exactly was she to do? She knew what she had to do. She knew the choices she had, which wasn’t much, but how exactly was she going to put them to action? Fara couldn’t exactly just go up to a random male and ask him to take her in. Such a thing would just seem odd and cause suspicion. Plus, even if she did find a new pad to go to what would be the chances that she would end up happy?

Caught up in her own thoughts, the lioness did not notice the approaching male until he called out to her.

“Yes?” she said as she tensed and quickly jumped to her feet, her eyes wide with surprise and a slight pinch of fear.

Did he know of the incident? Was he here to drag her back to her pad or give some kind of punishment? He didn’t seem or sound like it, but she couldn’t be too sure. Even if he was there wasn’t much she could do anyway.

“Oh, yes. Yes, I am, well…” her ears laid flat on her head as her gaze fell to her paws. No, she couldn’t lie. Lying would just make her problems worse, but could she really tell a stranger, a male, about her situation?

“No, I’m not okay. I think I’m actually in a world of trouble to tell you the truth. I don’t even know how to fix it, if it can even be fixed…”

Ririka

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 am
He saw the uncertainty in her eyes, and it made him frown. He hadn't meant to startle her but sometimes it couldnt be helped. The poor girl had been so deep in thought she likely hadn't even seen him approaching. But he didn't want to let her know what he thought, so he pushed it aside. It was unimportant.

He had seen her before, so he knew she belonged to the pride. But he was curious as to where her pad was, and why she looked so distraught. He listened to her words, her soft voice that was like music to his ears.. He wished he could take that uncertainty from her eyes. He wanted to help her, so he'd do what he had to.

"Maybe I can help you.. Id like to try." He said, voice genuine as his eyes seemed to plead with her to fill him in. He took a step closer, but then hesitated. He didn't want to scare her, but she looked like she could use some support.. So he stepped forward once more, and then sat. Close enough she could approach if she wanted, but not all up in her space.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:05 pm
Fara bit her tongue as she watched her tail twitch in nervousness and paws tap the ground beneath her, as if she was actually anxious to spill the trouble boiling within her. It wasn't as if she could hold back now, not after she already explained she was in trouble. It was be weird and kind of rude on her part.

Nodding, she slowly turned her pale gaze back to the male.

"I um, I am in trouble because I have run away from my pad. I know that if he were to ever find me worth tracking down he would, and he could, and that I would be in a world of trouble, but I felt that I could no longer stay with him. Now anymore..."

It was true. Technically, while Fara would give up anything to once again have a place to call home, to once again be able to have a family, she did not believe she could find such things with her now ex-pad. Especially since she never agreed to leave the rogue lands and join the pride. No, the male had tricked her in to it. She didn't know about the pride or her position until a few days after he had brought her home.

"I did not feel happy with him, so I took my chance and left. He did stop chasing after me, but I don't know what to do with myself now. I can't hide or stay padless forever..."

Ririka

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 pm
His brows knitted together. Now he knew, that leaving a pad was a damnable offense. Unless of course, she had someone protecting her. He wasn't sure how she felt about the idea though, and so he sort of frowned before nodding. That was quite the dilemna. He walked closer to her, if only so that he could talk to her without needing to shout a bit.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, his eyes softening. He did not condone a male hitting his banu to keep them in line. Sure he would glare if the situation called for it.. But for the most part he didn't even need to do that. Jivu cared for him well, as did his two other banu he had claimed. They had it better than some, as he knew of others who would abuse their banu in a mere show of dominance. He had never felt that need.

"He wouldnt be able to claim you, you know.. If you had someone else defending you. I know that another Pad is last thing on your mind.. But its not really realistic to think you could escape all of them between here and the edge of the pridelands." He said. Riad had the tendency to be a logical lion. He wasnt arrogant, but he liked to make sure that others knew the consequences.

"Do you need someone to defend you? You don't even have to like me, you see. But Im not cruel, nor am I mean.. and I would fight to keep you from someone you dont like." He said, another frown appearing on his face. The idea of her being unhappy just upset him. He wasnt even sure why.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am
Maybe, if not cruelly, life was finally telling her it was time to grow up and stop being so naive and overly optimistic about things. It was, after all, her naive and overly friendly ways that got her stuck with a bet that led her in to the pride. It was her overly optimistic ways that made her follow through with said bet, and how here she was thinking, hoping, praying that maybe if she just waited things out she could escape from it all with her head on her shoulders.

No, it was time for the poor thing to take her head out of the clouds and finally be a little more realistic for once.

"I think you for your kind offer, especially when I know you don't have to burden yourself with my troubles and get yourself caught up in all of this." she said while trying to give a smile. " If you really mean it though, then I will take you up on the offer. It's not like I have much of any other option, do I? I just hope I can be worth the risk and trouble, being a runaway and a stranger towards you. It's not as if I am much of catch so to speak, but I will do my best."

Feeling just a tiny bit safer for now, Fara gave one quick nervous glance around before getting to her paws. She didn't really know what to do or say at the moment other than wait to see what the male had to say. She was putting all her trust in him, a complete stranger, but if he really could protect her and give her a new beginning within the pride, then she would take the chance.

Ririka

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am
He hadn't seen her as a burden. Riad was good at caring for the less fortunate. He wasn't sure why he had such a good disposition when it came to those things but he did. It was good luck for Fara to have found him, instead of someone who wouldn't have seen her as an actual being.. She would have simply been a means to better a male. That made him frown and he smiled at her warmly to keep her from thinking he was upset about the idea.

"I do mean it. The girl I have now will accept you, and you will be happy you came. I do not see you as a catch. I see you as someone needing help." He didn't have the initial desire to knock her up and further his genes. He just knew he might enjoy her company and she needed him.

"I am sorry you had someone so horrible that you felt the need to run. Come now, sweetheart. Let's go home." He said gently, turning and heading the other direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm
'Home. Yes, that sounds...nice.'

A small bit of happiness and security crept its way in to Fara's heart as she quickly followed after her new found Pad. While her time in the pride was full of so many holes to be tripped upon and whirlwind events that left her fearful and confused; it finally seemed that some sunlight was creeping through the dark clouds overhead.

Whether it would continue to shine through would have to be something left to the future, but at least, for now, she could indulge herself in the good fortune that had been granted to her, and maybe finally see what an actual home had to offer.

Ririka

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces