Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Dark's search :B~ [y a o i]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iD a r k i e e

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am
Let's start with a little introduction!

Hi thur. I'm Darkie. Or, well, Bev. Call me Bev if you want, I don't mind c: Age isn't a problem for me, basically. :l Don't ask mine unless we're close.

I only do either homosexual or in the closet guys. I don't do girls. I haven't done girls in about a year, or so? Two, maybe. I am only for yaoi and nothing else, sorry. My touch in heterosexual couples has been lost.

This one x one thing will be open for as long as I want! Just cause I'll be so free, I'll be online 24/7, 365. Or something like that 8D

If you do decide to rp with me, I'm open to almost any genre. I've experienced quite a few genres already (seeing as how I've been rping for about, 4, 5 years? Not as long as others, but still...) so yeah, I'd like to think I'm pretty open. I'll make another post of the yes and nos for my rping. I guess my posting length varies with different partners. It's not like, 3 sentences though, I rest assure you.

By the way, I'm in Southeast Asia, Singapore, so... It's basically GMT+08:00. I don't know what s**t timezone I'm in. > A>;;;

I'm a pretty nice person to start off with c: Don't find me intimidating, okay? ; w; I'm a nice person! Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask me! I don't bite.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 am
The do's and dont's.

Do's
Talk to me so I can get to know you too, okay? c:
Be understanding and don't expect me to post ******** more than just 2-lines. 2 paragraphs, at least, please!
If I'm not posting in our one x one thread (yes, thread only, please! just so i can flaunt my formats) but I'm active, send me a PM of reminder. It may have slipped my mind. I will give you a notice if I ever have to be away for a while. Don't spam, please.
Be yourself! Don't pretend!
Have a pretty post. At least try, okay? c:

Dont's
Be a meanie-face :c
Make your characters mary-sues or gary-stus. Disgusting >:c
Make your characters emo and "never happy".
Have some Twilight plot in mind for me
Be 1ll173r473! (be illiterate)
Be intimidated by me :c
Go MIA all of a sudden

That's basically it, I guess...

iD a r k i e e

Genius

iD a r k i e e

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:12 am
Extras

I basically don't have plots in mind. I do, but I don't mind suggestions from you! I'm open to almost anything except, you know, Twilight... The usual vampire and human(unless your plot is good)... I'm not a fan of medieval either.

And as an extra bonus, because I'm so indecisive, you get to pick the character you want me to play! here is the thread where the charas I'll be using are! If you do have a suggestion for the character I may play but aren't in here, like a shy person, for example, I don't mind making one for you!

Potassium. I'm done talking. xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 am
Plots that I want to do

Well, every roleplayer will one day have certain wants when it comes to plots, amirite? I probably won't be updating this super regularly, but yeah.

Whatever I want to do is what I crave for. There is no measurement of how much I want to do the plot.
I'm usually fine with either role, unless otherwise stated.

--

Gakupo x Kaito [based off Madness of Duke Venomania]
Synopsis of the song;
Gakupo's a womanizer. Women from everywhere come to him. He was shunned as a child.
Kaito comes, dressed and disguised as a woman, to kill Gakupo and take back his love. Gakupo is, naturally, unaware and accepts Kaito into his harem. In an embrace, Kaito stabs Gakupo and Gakupo dies.

Plot for the one x one;
Gakupo will be his usual womanizer. Kaito will be (preferably) as girlish as possible. Gakupo falls for him, thinking he's a girl. After discovering Kaito is really a guy, Gakupo is conflicted with decisions, but stays with Kaito anyway.

--

Catholic school boy x Rebel [inspired by Red Riding Hood 2011]
Synopsis of the movie;
not important. The only reason it was inspired by that was because the wolf could not cross holy grounds and snap. It just... came to me. . u .;;;

Plot for the one x one;
It's pretty basic, I guess... Right?

--

That's it for now, actually 8D

iD a r k i e e

Genius

ContraVento

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 am
I would love to do a onexone with you. But, I do have a request that you play "Switch" he seems like a very interesting character to me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:50 pm
bump emotion_awesome  

iD a r k i e e

Genius

Baekholic_Kitten

Sparkly Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm
ooh "Switch" does seem interesting. I've got an OC, Jonathan, that I think will work Check my search thread in the guild for info, please. smile  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games