RULES

1. You must follow the Gaia Terms of Service. That means NO explicit sexual content in your roleplays. I don't want my guild shut down.

2. This guild is only for 1x1 RPs. Group RPs do not belong here.

3. To keep things neat and tidy, you may only have one search thread. If you are going to start a new thread, please first find your old one and change the thread title to "DELETE". If a mod finds multiple threads and none of them are marked for deletion, they will delete the older thread(s).

Also, please note that it's perfectly acceptable to make a search thread here that's simply a link to an already existing search thread in the Barton OOC.

4. Post in the correct forum.
The Main Hall is for search threads ONLY (and the important stickies at the top). The Roleplaying Hall is for roleplaying threads. If you are looking for a partner, you want the Main Hall. If you already have a partner and are ready to make an RP thread, the Roleplaying Hall is there for your use. The Lounge is just for random chat, and the Break Room is crew-only.

5. Please use your best grammar and spelling!

6. Please don't interrupt other people's 1x1 threads-- it's quite rude.

7. There is no reason to bump your search thread unless it has fallen off the first page. Please don't bump excessively.

8. This is a safe space. Anti-LGBT statements are not welcome here. With that in mind, please don't use the words like "gay," "f**," and "f*****t" in a derogatory way (i.e. "My RP partner ditched me, what a f*****t"). Other forms of needless discrimination are equally unwelcome; We will have no racism or sexism here. Keep those opinions to yourself and out of the guild. Posts containing this kind of language will be deleted and a warning issued. A repeat offense or a nasty response WILL earn you a ban.

9. If you have a problem with someone in the guild, or you spot someone violating these rules, PM laughing pixie or one of the crew.