NOTE: PLEASE READ MY ROLEPLAY POLICY (ON MY PROFILE) BEFORE BEGINNING A ROLEPLAY WITH ME. IT WILL SAVE US A LOT OF PROBLEMS. I GUARANTEE YOU.

Now, to the profile... LOL

Name: The Scarlet Lady
Race: Spirit
Slaves: Katsuo (NPC), Looking for others.
Orientation: Straight
Bio: My story began when I was a young girl, oh-so-many years ago. My betrothed was rich and powerful, but was far older than me, selfish, demanding, and so very boring and ugly. He gave me leave to purchase a slave - I did so. So what if it was a beautiful young man of my age, with whom I spent many a happy night and day as my husband traveled the continent on his business expeditions?
Nevertheless my husband was angry and had the boy executed. He locked me in my room, never allowing me to exit or see the light of day. Finally I died, wasted away in misery and grief... I was discovered and buried secretly, in a private grave without marker or headstone. My spirit rose up from that place and reentered my cruel husband's life, torturing him silently into madness and finally driving him to ruin and death.
Now I possess his abandoned home, a ruined palace, the outside unremarkable and deteriorated, the inside lovely, dimly lit, the walls smooth as mirrors, the rooms many and varying... My only companion is Katsuo, my very first triumph, a beautiful young man who does my every bidding. But I want more...
Seme, uke,or seke? Seme
Anything else relevant: I have the powers of Levitation, Puppetry and Absorption - Only a strong mind and heart combined with certain charms and spells have the power to stop me.
Picture:
User Image
THEMESONG: "Mirotic" - DBSK