Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Closed search: New to 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 am
Ah, hey.

I'm new to 1x1 role-playing, not role-playing completely. I usually role-play in guilds or groups. I'm not sure if there's much difference besides the amount of people role-playing.

I guess I'm looking for someone who can be patient and give me tips and stuff as well as have a good role-playing session with (since a lot of the guilds I'm in are now inactive or I can't get a good session in).

I generally go for relaxed sort of role-plays, since I'm terrible at action. Fantasy, sci-fi and romance are the types I like to do. (:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 am
CyberWonderland
Ah, hey.

I'm new to 1x1 role-playing, not role-playing completely. I usually role-play in guilds or groups. I'm not sure if there's much difference besides the amount of people role-playing.

I guess I'm looking for someone who can be patient and give me tips and stuff as well as have a good role-playing session with (since a lot of the guilds I'm in are now inactive or I can't get a good session in).

I generally go for relaxed sort of role-plays, since I'm terrible at action. Fantasy, sci-fi and romance are the types I like to do. (:

I'm up for it. What do you have in mind. What rating do you have for your rps? And what style of parings do you like?  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:51 am
Bam! Ello I'm Suzie and I have lots of patience in roleplays as long as I'm not given one sentence ever post ;( but other then that I'm a-okay with any and every kind of role-player :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 am
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
Ah, hey.

I'm up for it. What do you have in mind. What rating do you have for your rps? And what style of parings do you like?

I actually have nothing in mind; I usually role-play whatever others do. I've only ever done straight pairings but I don't mind girlxgirl or boyxboy at all.  

Silly Woodpecker

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
Bam! Ello I'm Suzie and I have lots of patience in roleplays as long as I'm not given one sentence ever post ;( but other then that I'm a-okay with any and every kind of role-player :3

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:
That makes me very relieved to hear. Since in the guilds I'm in doesn't usually have a min or max amount of sentences per post I usually do an average or 2 or 3 sentences depending on what the previous post was. ><

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 am
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
Ah, hey.

I actually have nothing in mind; I usually role-play whatever others do. I've only ever done straight pairings but I don't mind girlxgirl or boyxboy at all.

Okay... what about a Yaoi(boyxboy) KidnapperxKidnapped, I could be the kidnapped, and you could be the kidnapper who met over the internet. Do you have ratings? Like when it comes to violence, gore, sexual content, etc.  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 am
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:
That makes me very relieved to hear. Since in the guilds I'm in doesn't usually have a min or max amount of sentences per post I usually do an average or 2 or 3 sentences depending on what the previous post was. ><

Haha yea! 2 or 3 sentences is better then one sentence with like for or five words /sigh/ any who you have any cravings at the moment?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:04 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:

Haha yea! 2 or 3 sentences is better then one sentence with like for or five words /sigh/ any who you have any cravings at the moment?

Lol, sorry for the randomess but I love your siggy  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:08 am
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
Ah, hey.

Okay... what about a Yaoi(boyxboy) KidnapperxKidnapped, I could be the kidnapped, and you could be the kidnapper who met over the internet. Do you have ratings? Like when it comes to violence, gore, sexual content, etc.

Oh ok, I've never done this sorta role-play before. Can I be the kidnapped? I think I'd be better as the submissive role.

Uh, I'm generally PG-13 for all. I'm ok with lots of blood and stabbing and such, as long as there are no guts spilling along with it. Sexual content, it's awkward for me to role-play as a character having sex. Anything besides that is fine.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:

Haha, that's true. I have no cravings at all xD
How about you? I think I can adapt to what you want to role-play about to an extent. (:

Silly Woodpecker

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 am
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
Ah, hey.

Oh ok, I've never done this sorta role-play before. Can I be the kidnapped? I think I'd be better as the submissive role.

Uh, I'm generally PG-13 for all. I'm ok with lots of blood and stabbing and such, as long as there are no guts spilling along with it. Sexual content, it's awkward for me to role-play as a character having sex. Anything besides that is fine.

Kay. Do you want to start? Or shall I, pms or threads. It doesn't matter. Pms will usually get a faster reply cause I can use my phone if I go out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 am
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:

Haha, that's true. I have no cravings at all xD
How about you? I think I can adapt to what you want to role-play about to an extent. (:

Hmm okay let's see well we can do a yaoi of new kid x principles son :3 only if chu want
X3  

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:23 am
MiraRosexRemusLupin
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:

XD thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:26 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
MiraRosexRemusLupin
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
CyberWonderland
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Hello! I'm Sabby. (:

XD thanks

It's awesome. ^^ Would you wanna do a rp?  

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Silly Woodpecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 am
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
MiraRosexRemusLupin
CyberWonderland
Ah, hey.

Kay. Do you want to start? Or shall I, pms or threads. It doesn't matter. Pms will usually get a faster reply cause I can use my phone if I go out.

You can start. (: I'm not sure how to start with 1x1. You create a profile and then just go for it right? Thread please, because I'm not always reliable with pms.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games