Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Kit's Slaves (Can make requests)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

About me

+ I am a semi-lit role-player, but I tend to mirrior the length of paragraphes o my partner or so-so.

+ Please, don't text-talk with me or use ** or --. For some reason, it annoys me to hell and I can't understand what you're saying.

+ Also, PM me so we can get to know each other more! And it's a lot of fun to chat with new people...(Jeez..that sounded kinda cheesy..)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

User Name: II The Kitsune II

Character Name: Cyria Lennoux

Sex: Female

Race: Wolf

Hair color/Eye color: She has pale silver/ white hair with pale dark greyish-black eyes

Height/Weight: She is 5'4 and weighes about 100 lbs.

Orientation: Bisexual..but leaning towards guys a bit more than girls.

Personality: She is timid, and shy at first, but with become more friendly to her master as the days go by.

Biography: Her mother was a human slave while her father was a type of rare breed of a Were-wolf master. When her father learned of his daughter's existance, he saw that she became a another rare breed of her own, but inssted of love, greed took over and he waited1 18 years before he sold her into slavery. No one has bought her yet, due to the ennormous price she has, and how she acts around new people. One year has pasted and she still waits for somebody to take her away from the slave wearhouses.

Picture: <----

Other Information: In certain situations, she will be disobedieant and become stubborn.

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces