[PRP] Easy Target (Arusi/Khaldun/Khet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:31 pm
Khaldun, little god of frustration, was certainly an easy target if someone wanted to find a lion to rile. He was certainly not one for seeing the funny side of things and since his last misadventure had ended up with him looking foolish and pathetic in front of one of the pride's young residents, he'd made extra sure that no one was around whilst he practised his flying lessons. Unfortunately, his latest attempt had ended up in disaster and now he was walking around with a limp, his grumpy little face usually more than enough to send any pride member scuttling back the way they had come.

His mother had, naturally, fussed over him for days and had not let him out of her sight for even a moment. Fortunately, that morning she was off helping with the scouting of borders, which meant her rebellious little cub had been given the opportunity he needed to slip away unnoticed.

With his wings extended a little to help him balance with his gimp paw, he reached the edge of one of the smaller water-sources in the pride and leaned down to drink. It was always hot, but struggling along as he was today certainly wasn't helping things.

Hmphf.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 am
User Image

Arusi had only heard a little bit about the gods actually stationed in the pride, even if she'd been learning this and that about all of the gods they looked up to and respected. Most of the time she was bored with the things they learned; history, traditions, social protocol... all of that filtered into her ears and became jumbled and spilled back out almost at once. So when she was getting her daily dose of exploring and came upon the sight of Khaldun at the watering hole she was completely shocked. She had froze right in place, one paw lifted as she'd been about to continue her walk forward.

Were those... were those bird wings on his back? So cool! And strange! And why was the god so little? Well... it wasn't like he was her size or anything, but in her mind gods were very fearsome. She was not afraid in the least, just a little mesmerized. Oh she needed to do something grand and amazing and just... awesome! And that way he'd totally want to be friends with her forever and she could brag about it to all of her sisters and brothers! But what exactly would be the greatest prank ever to break the ice?

It was too bad Arusi was not very intelligent, and she certainly wasn't a planner. Pranks were something that should come easy to one, and if she had to think of an idea they usually did not come. So the first thing that popped into her head seemed the most logical choice. Or maybe the easiest, but easy and logical still went paw in paw for Arusi. Just as she was about to shout about bees so she could see if he'd actually jump into the water a better idea came to her.

She wondered how angry gods got when you just didn't acknowledge they were gods! For a flickering second her brain tried to push forth thoughts of consequences and questions of if she should actually be doing something like she was about to, but she ignored it like usual. She took a deep breath, for the first time in a long time finding herself slightly nervous.

Moving forward she picked up her pace, suddenly racing past him and splashing into the water. She turned about, swatting a pawful his way. "Oi, aren't you hot? Don't you want to play?" She greeted cheerfully, gaze remaining dutifully on his face, even though she really wanted to examine those wings closer. They were pretty!

(... I was assuming he isn't concealing the fact that he's a god. And if I have that completely wrong, clearly I will change my post XD heart )  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:19 pm
(( Yep! No worries! Khal is so lame he's not actually learned how to do anything remotely godly at the moment! Including illusions etc... ))

And then he was no longer alone and suddenly his perfectly dry fur was being splashed with water. He snorted in irritation and breathed in - which turned out to be a mistake since he ended up choking on inhaled water. Gasping for breath and feeling as if he was about to die from a lack of oxygen, he flapped his wings to steady himself as he tipped backwards to avoid getting even more soaked by the...

...the girl who had decided that she wanted to...play?

"Well." He snapped moodily. "If I was hot before, I'm certainly not now." He shook himself vigorously and puffed out his cheeks to let out a breath. He watched her from beneath a frowning brow and took another wary step back. What was it with girls and trying to play and get involved with his life?

Why didn't his wings work so he could just get away from this place?!

"No. I don't play. You should find someone else to bother, otherwise I'll...get very annoyed."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 am
    Oooh, this one had a temper! She grinned anyways, because she thought it was funny. Her head tilted as he took a step backwards and she snorted, brows raising. Was he... afraid of her? Definitely couldn't be it! Gods weren't afraid of mortals, and that was that. Which meant he disliked her, and her trick was not very funny and he did not want to be friends! She did not like that her plan wasn't turning out well.

"Well good, then I've dunya quite a good favor. You owe me one, kay?" She was shameless in her announcement, truly believing she'd done something nice. Only because she assumed he had to have been hot. She stood in the water dripping wet, unsure of what to do next. Especially when he stated that he didn't play... was he an idiot? "You an idiot or somethin'?" Her words mirrored her thoughts, no filter present. "Who doesn' play! That's crappy, and boring! Don't you like havin' fun?" She seemed completely appalled with his statement, and looked as though she was still trying to figure out the logic behind it.

Her tail gave a flick and a sudden and mischievous grin spread across her maw. "Oh, annoyed huh? Not so bad. I've had worse happen to me from botherin' others. Think yer gunna warn me away with sissy threats like that?" She laughed joyfully, actually happy and amused with what he was saying. She'd even moved forward in the water to come closer to him, much closer. She was curious of what a god's temper was like.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 am
She was still smiling! Why was she still smiling? He was being mean so she would go, but there she was, still standing there as if he'd been nice and welcoming!

"No!" He snapped immediately, his wings flaring with the force of the word. "I am not an idiot! There's no time to play! I've got to practise flying so I can get away from this place but you wouldn't know anything about that because you can't fly. You'll never fly!" He seemed to show a hint of smugness at this, his little chest puffing out. He was the child of gods and she was not. She could not imagine the troubles and the joys that he had. How could she?

And then she was taunting him? Saying that he was a sissy? Why would she say that when he was clearly bigger and stronger than her? He gave a squeaky sounding growl and lowered himself into a pounce, clearly forgetting about the water and how he didn't like getting wet. "I'll show you who's a sissy!" And then he leapt straight at her.

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games