Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Hello, I am Sari Hatake XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woooooot!!!!
  O_o
View Results

XxSari-chanxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:36 am
I am Sari. And I joined recently because I wanted to be in a place where no one could tell me to stop talking about Naruto and to stop saying that I'm kakashi's wife. XD I am!! Seriously! *geeez i get it* I'm telling you because you don't get it. You think you get it which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it? heheh, couldn't resist... But anyway, I hope to have a good time here on this guild. And uh, comment on my profile please. ^_^ By the way, there should be like a charity started or something. Asking gaians to donate gold or unused items to a selected group of us to buy ninjabands for the (selected) members of the Naruto Guild. Sorta like a club in this club if you know what I mean. Like selecting 3 (regulars) people to direct the charity for a max of 5 Naruto Guild members, keeping in mind that the ninja bands cost over 120k. Then after collecting enough gold and purchased the headbands, the 5 members with the bands must promise to help for the next collecting charity for other 5 members. Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:50 am
hello. I love Kakashi too. He's the best. and that would be a good idea. It would be really really neat. I don't know how many people would be up for it but it's good anyways.  

berry4

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSari-chanxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:54 am
Thanks, I hope people would consider it. I want a Ninja HB so badly, but it's soo expensive I need help, and with more people it's possible to make their gaian dreams come true.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:12 pm
Welcome, Sari! Want some brownies? *offers some*  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games