Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheimaros

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Hello fellow roleplayers, you may call me Etican. I am 18 years old, and don't mind who I am roleplaying with so long as they are mature and fairly educated. I live on the east coast, and can post quite often. I work a part time job as a package handler at ups 11 p.m - 5 a.m usually. I would consider myself, semi-lit to literate, depending on my tiredness level and mood. I have quite a few years of role playing experience and my post are as long as they need to be. If the person makes their post to where the only thing in the RP I can do is say a single line then so be it, I will say a single line and try not to add meaningless garbage to try and look intelligent. Lets be honest, there will be times where your character is answered a question and the only thing you can really do is answer the question and it might be one line, sure you can add fluff, but I doubt it'd be enough fluff to equal a paragraph just for the sake of posting a paragraph. I am willing to put a lot of work into researching for an RP for sure. I do not like certain fandoms, and will rarely base an RP off of a TV Show, Movie, Book, or video game unless I truly like it. Such as the only roleplay based off those I've enjoyed so far are fallout based ones. Role plays I enjoy doing are usually, Horrors, Survival, School, Family, and anything that relies on human interaction and your own creativity smile Email, IM, Pms, Threads, whatever you feel would be best for our roleplay so long as you aren't trying to stalk me. I prefer to play female characters, but male ones I can do just the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 am
I hope it's OK for me to reply here. I see you listed horror and survival as things you like, could I perhaps venture zombies into that mix? If you're still looking for a 1x1 then I could also happily run through some other ideas avec you.  

Fabulous Necrosis

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games