Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Semi-Lit YURI RP Search!!! [Pairing Suggestions Included]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you 1x1 with me?
  YURI FTW!
  I prefer yaoi...
  I like them straight...
View Results

Jeodiac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:03 am
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know before questions start, I am a girl. A lesbian to be exact ^^ Anywho, I've been wanting to do a 1x1 Yuri RP for a while so to hopefully try and find other's out there, I created this post. For those of you that aren't completely sure of what a Yuri is, it's girlxgirl. So the two main characters MUST be females.

That's a No-No!

-So first thing's first! I do have a pet peeve of only rping with females so sorry guys of the c**k block but I won't accept your requests. I'm not trying to make fantasies here. Plus, I've always had very bad experiences when I RP with guys.
-Sorry to many of you fan girls out there but I won't do rp's based on very popular anime, (Naruto, Bleach, etc.) Mainly because 1) I haven't watched the anime/read the manga and 2) I think that if I'm in any way different compared to the actual character that there's going to be some issues. Sorry.
-I won't rp with you if you reply in first person so no "I, me, my." The only exception is if you ask on a good day and I say "sure."
-If you talk in text chat then I'll be very irritated. =_= I'm serious.
-I prefer that your pic to me of your character will be anime. I just can't really connect the dots of using a real person's face and claiming to take control of them in a fictional story. ?_?
-Please don't take forever (like weeks) just to reply. If you know that you're going to be busy then why bother?
-I AM looking for a semi-lit roleplayer so please try to post at LEAST a paragraph or 5 sentences. I do understand writer's block but please try to squeeze out that 1 paragraph.

That's A-Okay!

+I don't mind rping in the private forums or doing pm rp's but I mainly prefer pm's. It's easier for me to keep track with the bubble notice thingy.
+If you want to roleplay based on an anime/videogame then we can BUT our character's MUST be OC (original characters). Reason being was already explained.
+Suggesting knew things in the middle of the rp
+Taking the "lead" and "controlling" the rp for a while
+Having more than 1 OC but don't forget about your MC (main character)
+Being gone for a few days due to loss of internet, vacation, homework etc.
+Having more than 1 rp with me ^^ It's not like we have to wait for the one we're currently doing to die before starting up a new rp.

Here are some themes I've been thinking of doing.
Bold are characters I prefer to play but you may also request to play them if you wish ^^
The hearts are what I'm craving right now.
School Based
-Student & Student [same clique]
-Nerd & Popular heart
-Closeted & Open
-Student & Teacher's Aide
-Student & Friend of Roommate
-Student & Friend of Best Friend
-Jock & Geek
-Quiet/Shy & Out Going
-Good Girl & The Rebel
-Bully Victim & Victim Defender heart

Action Packed
-Assassin & Target
-Kidnapper & Kidnapped heart heart
-Authority Personel & Authority Personel
-Authority Personel & Average Citizen
-Authority Personel & Terrorist
-Spy & Spy
-Spy & Target
-Criminal & Citizen
-Criminal & Authority Personel
-Knight/Musketeer & Princess/Damsel In Distress heart heart

Misc.
-Same type [nurseXnurse, workerXworker, etc.]
-Nurse & Patient
-Nurse & Doctor
-Manager & Employee
-Employee & Customer
-Musician & Fan
-Actor & Fan
-Celebrity & Bodyguard
-Slave & Mistress heart heart

That's All That I can think of off the top of my head right now. Let me know of any different scenarios that I might have missed (I'm sure there's some) and we'll talk if I'm comfortable with doing that topic. Anyone that wants to do different races (vampire, werewolf, demon, etc.) just let me know but I do prefer human x human.

Now before I leave and let rp hungry eyes stare, I would like you to let me know these very simple things in your first notice to me.

Your age:
Type of pairing:
Who you would like to play as:
Where to rp:
Who should start the rp:

Simple as that! I Hope to rp with someone soon! ^^

PS: I'm a butch lesbian (aka tomboy) so my character will very much be manly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Your age: 14
Type of pairing: Student and Teacher's aide
Who you would like to play as: student/girl -if that's fine if I'm the girl-
Where to rp: PM
Who should start the rp: you  

Diamond Tiger Moon

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jeodiac

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:17 pm
Sounds great but something troubles me. You mentioned that you want to be the girl. This is a yuri search so both characters are girls. It's a lesbian pairing so I don't know if you're okay with that. If you're not comfortable with that then that's fine. If you are comfortable with it then feel free to send me a pm and we can brain storm a rough story line. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Jeo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Your age: 15
Type of pairing: Good Girl & The Rebel
Who you would like to play as: The Good Girl
Where to rp: Pm (I'm more active with Pm)
Who should start the rp: You?  

LtBunsBuns

Shirtless Gekko

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games