Just feel like getting to the point, lol XD

Hello, I'm searching for some good 1 x 1 roleplays. I'm hoping to find partners that are literate and are also able to write at least three paragraphs - preferably more. I'm capable of writing quite a bit. I can post anywhere from 5-10 paragraphs. This of course can change depending how much you give me to respond to, which is why I truly hate it when someone asks me how much I write. It really just depends. I can promise you no one liners and I can also promise a sudden drop of the roleplay if one liners happen. You could say one liners are a limit for me.

Here are my samples and I would appreciate if you let me see some of yours as well ^_^ If no samples are available, I'll take your word - no need to stress over it!

Er.. I'm not so much looking for originals at the moment, but I'm willing to give them a go and will let you know what originals I'm into at the moment. I may or may not turn down originals if you ask, but there are a couple that I will absolutely do without question :3

I am willing to roleplay via Email or thread .

A few things before I list off what I'm wanting to roleplay!

Please don't ditch me - tell me if you're no longer interested. Especially if we're in the midst of plotting! That is so annoying >.<

No one liners - I'll drop the roleplay without even telling you. You have been warned :3 I'm a very nice person, but one liners get on my nerves. It's the only reason I ever ditch.

Please be able to play male and female characters.

Tell me your limits when you contact me! My limits are your limits!

Help me come up with the plot - don't just leave me coming up with it all by myself!

When you contact me, please tell me exactly what you want to do. Or at least limit it to a couple options. I am fine with anything. Tell me what pairing you want, who you want to play, whether it be canon x canon, or canon x OC. Don't leave me hanging :-]

PM ME WHEN YOU CONTACT ME PLEASE!!!

TV/Anime/Movies/Books:

(Ones that are bolded, I am craving. If they're underlined as well...that means I'd love you forever.)

-Soul Eater (I don't do Canon x OC...I've been craving Canon x Canon lately.)
-Fruits Basket (OC's)
-Bleach (I'd love to do OC's on this one.)
-Fullmetal Alchemist (OC's preferably)
-Harry Potter (OC's)
-Lost
-Switched At Birth (I like the idea, but not exactly up for roleplaying with the characters from the show)
Feel free to suggest anything..

Originals:

Sorry, just not really in the mood ^^;

Horror (Ask me and I'll do. I've been craving some sort of haunted house themed horror rp.)
Anything Fantasy as far as I can tell.
Psychological thrillers (something else I won't turn down if you come to me with a good plot!)

K, so if you're interested, please PM me!