Words From the Captain; To all Members Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm
gaia_star I am really big on keeping people active in the guild, I like having all the guild members posting in the guild and taking part in the different forums and what not.
gaia_star So if there's anything you want to see, maybe an RP subforum or anything that would keep your interest within the guild, let me know so I can make it happen!
gaia_star I really don't like donating people who I hear from once; asking for an item and then never hearing from them again until a couple weeks later asking if I have their item yet. That really makes me feel that the person is taking advantage of me and my guild and; I just don't feel right donating to such individuals. So please remember to constantly keep checking in!
gaia_star I'm going to try starting something up to motivate people to stay active and hopefully after running it through my head vice captain and i'll start up in a couple days biggrin but until then;

gaia_diamond Make posts
gaia_diamond Start your own threads
gaia_diamond Interact and make friends, we are a guild after all emotion_bigheart

ThankYou!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm
An active guild is a happy guild lol  

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:47 am
shakiisueshadow

It is a happy guild biggrin and it makes me in a better mood to donate so everyone wins biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:03 pm
aww thats so nice of you CX  

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:42 am
shakiisueshadow

So very true! I heart your avi! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 am
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Aww thank you so much. I was able to get it because of my commissions though lol~ heart  

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 am
shakiisueshadow
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Aww thank you so much. I was able to get it because of my commissions though lol~ heart

Just curious, I'm not very good with new gaia terms (took me fooorever to learn what 'mules' meant xD) but what''s a commission? biggrin I keep hearing that word everywhere I feel so left out having no idea what people are talking about sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 am
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Just curious, I'm not very good with new gaia terms (took me fooorever to learn what 'mules' meant xD) but what''s a commission? biggrin I keep hearing that word everywhere I feel so left out having no idea what people are talking about sweatdrop

Well, This is the first time that I see someone who doesnt know what a commission means.lol but thats understandable since it doesnt originate from gaia. Its actually a real term.~ Commissions in general are when you pay some one to do something in a professional manner. Now in my case and most cases on sites like Gaia and DA it means an art commission. AKA pay someone something for art. My commissions are mostly trades. A rare item(items. plural) for art. You can find a link to my prices in my signature for an example. If you want, you can browse my DA too. Its always good to check out DA. there's alot fo great artists on there. heart  

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 am
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Well, This is the first time that I see someone who doesnt know what a commission means.lol but thats understandable since it doesnt originate from gaia. Its actually a real term.~ Commissions in general are when you pay some one to do something in a professional manner. Now in my case and most cases on sites like Gaia and DA it means an art commission. AKA pay someone something for art. My commissions are mostly trades. A rare item(items. plural) for art. You can find a link to my prices in my signature for an example. If you want, you can browse my DA too. Its always good to check out DA. there's alot fo great artists on there. heart

Oh okay, I new about Avi art but I never thought commission referred to trades and deals smile
But wow, I have to say you're really good... like really really good O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Oh okay, I new about Avi art but I never thought commission referred to trades and deals smile

thanks C= I try. Though im having art block right now and my commissions are just piling up xD lol  

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:17 am
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow

thanks C= I try. Though im having art block right now and my commissions are just piling up xD lol

haha, I know the feeling xD But if business is ever slow I definitely wouldn't mind some art from you, and I give very generous tips 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 am
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow

haha, I know the feeling xD But if business is ever slow I definitely wouldn't mind some art from you, and I give very generous tips 3nodding heart

sounds good to me =3 I'll prob post here if ever I need commissioners, okie? =D  

MetonymicMortal

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 am
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow

sounds good to me =3 I'll prob post here if ever I need commissioners, okie? =D

sounds good to me biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:57 pm
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Same. I was like WTF are mules?! LOL  

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alli the Elf
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm
CobaltSDragon
Angel Asteria
shakiisueshadow
CobaltSDragon
shakiisueshadow

Same. I was like WTF are mules?! LOL

I honestly thought they were some kinda new item xD I was like "Who would want that?" xDD  
Angel's Charity

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff