Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[PRP] Alone time with Daddy (Pace and Pirato)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Being the little mischievous girl that the brown and white cub was, Pace often found herself slipping off from her litter and spending some time exploring. No one was really watching the litter, no one that really cared enough to notice she was gone at least. The crew members, being as sharp (as she thought they were) would surely notice the big bosses daughter out of place in their own ship, so she explored the beaches where there weren't any major traffic.

Today actually brought her to water! Her last visits had gleaned as far as the sand, bhut everyday she got a little bigger and her paws could carry her a little bit farther. Surely she'd be back before her Father on his business walks, they usually took forever.

"The ocean's as beautiful as I thought it was.." Truth be told, she hadn't really had too much time to think about what the ocean would look like, so it's beauty would surely knock her off her feet... If she were looking at the ocean and not a lake, but not knowing the difference, she was dazzled even still.

"I wonder how cold it is.." She thought to herself, daring to touch the water with the tip of her paw.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:07 pm
The big pirate was not the type to allow his cubs to leave the company of the corsairs. Their were many many Stormborn and other natural hunters that could easily take them down with pleasure. That was something Pirato couldn't have. As irresponsible as he tended to be, his cubs were one thing he made sure were safe at least.

But the Corsairs had told him of Pace and her adventures, and he had been keeping an ever watchful eye out for her. Why she was the only one who liked to be out causing trouble he wasnt sure. It wasn't like he could be mad, she WAS his daughter in mannerisms. But he wasn't just going to let her do what she wanted. That was hardly okay.

So as he watched her playing around the water, his brows knitted and he started heading towards her away from the dune.

"Ye had best have a good reason as to why ye be sitting here and not with the Corsairs." He responded, though his tone was fatherly, and not so much angry.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm
Pace jumped up doing a 180, all of her hair standing on edge. OOOH SHIIIT!! She was no less relieved when she discovered the strong voice was her fathers. Uh oh was her fist thought, her hairs still stood on edge as she tried to think a way out of trouble.

I got this.. She thought to herself as she smoothed out and began to purr. She battered her eyelashes at him, although it felt strangely as if she were also trying to deceive herself. Slowly she walked out of the water and closer to him.

"I was searching for ye, Daddy. Ye were gone for so long.." Please work. Please work. Please work.. As she got closer to him she tried harder and harder to be sweet and loving.

"I miss you.."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:45 pm
He saw her startle, and he felt bad for it but he didn't flinch. He treated his daughters like princesses sometimes, and his boys were treated as boys. At least by him. He had grown to like his children.. Though he was the first to admit that with his first litter with Ky, he hadn't really known what to say or do around cubs.. and so he had avoided them a good while. Or tolerated them, it was one of the two.

"Sorry I worried ye, m'dear." He said with a nod. "But that don't be excusing ye not bein' with the corsairs. Do ye know, the number of enemies I 'ave out there, love?" He asked, his eyes showing just that tinge of worry. She hadn't gone anywhere bad really. But she had to be aware of the dangers of straying.

"I could 'ave taken ye to the water had ye asked." He said, taking a seat at the waters edge. He brushed a strand of dreaded mane from his eyes, and flung it behind his shoulder.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 pm
Was he playing a game so she would admit guilt? No. Probably not. She saw the care and emotion behind his eyes, he really did love his little girl. So.. She was getting off without being punished so harshly? Pace and her sister would treated with a different leaf than their brothers. Very interesting, her hopes fell upon wishing her sisters did not choose to take the path of taking advantage of this fact.

On the other paw.. That's really not fair that we may be treated with more leniency. A little upsetting, but this would be something to think about another time at another age.

Instead, watching Pirato, though her own tuff of brown 'mane' that hung below in her eyes. Wow, he truly was a great lion, deserving of being the lead lion.

"Aye, my apologies, Daddy. I would like to come here often, if ye please." A thought came into her mind as she was displaying how sorry she was in her walk towards him. "Wait, Why would you have enemies? You're the greatest lion to ever live! You could take them on!"

At this thought she began to jump around in pouncing and fighting stances(or what she thought would look like) making a little mewing sound that in her mind totally sounded menacing. Anything to get of the subject of her spending more time with the corsairs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:36 pm
He wasnt the best father, and some would argue about how horrid a dad he really was. But at least progress was progress. He was trying, and that is what made him different then he was before. With his first litter, he hadn't been as paws on as he could have been and he knew it affected the poor cubs. But he still tried to make up for lost time. He was flirting less, and raising kids more. He hadnt planned it to be that way, but lets face it. When two lionesses show up and dump a litter of cubs on you not too far apart from each other its bound to happen. Though he really didnt raise them. He was far too busy, instead the corsairs did. But at least he potrayed the slightest bit of love now..Right?

Whether Pace liked it or not, the fact that he treated her with leniency was just the way of the pride. The males were to be the protectors of the pride, the ones that brought home the trinkets and fine things for the ladies. The ladies were just in charge of home. If anything they ran things.

"Ye can come here as of'en as you like, Pace. Though make sure that someone is with you. A' least 'till ye be a bit older." He said, and it wasnt a request as much as a demand. He didnt want to see her out here alone again, not as such a youngster.

"What is it ye think yer daddy does anyway?" He chuckled. "We steal, lie, pillage and live a life of fun and riches. Why on earth would anyone actually like us?" He asked. Sometimes from the mouths of cubs came the funniest things.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:11 pm
Wow... I have the best dad in the world. She thought to herself, she can follow those rules, that's easy.

"Aye, Pop," she walked around her father's legs purring, "I can do that with ye. Maybe one day, I c'n be trailing along wit'ye on a normal day." Obviously she was still learning vocabulary and patterns of speech, but she was trying to talk like Daddy does."I be agreein' with ya, you be more fun than the corsairs!"

She thought of how much she loved her father, as she purred sitting at his paws. "But I'll do wha'ever ye say, Daddy."

The brown cub's eyes jolted up to her father's feather on his head the her red irises around her pupils widended then narrowed in. She crouched down, ready to jump up. "Mayhaps not wha'evvvvver ye say."

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games