Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
MDH's 1x1 search Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Color
  Pink/Red
  Blue/Green
  Black/White
  Yellow/Orange
  Purple/Brown
  Gold/Silver
  Other
View Results

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 pm
Hi everyone, feel free to call me MDH, Dot, Miss, basically any variation of my name. As the title states I am looking for some awesome people to RP with.

I have been RPing for almost five years and been more into the last year or so. Most of the time I am on gaia daily (if something happens I will let you know) and I respond as quickly as I can to an RP.

I prefer longer term RPs however if you want to do something shorter just let me know before we start.

I am female, not sure that matters, I will RP with females or males however I will not just do male. I have no problem doubling though. If I am willing to attempt a male for you then you should for me.

I prefer not to do a profile outline however I will do a simple one if you prefer to have them.

Color and a picture are as pretty as I will get, if it is in a PM I prefer not to add a picture to every reply.

EDIT: Some confusion came up when I was RPing with someone else. I like to contribute to the plot, I will not sit back and let you dictate everything, go write a story on your own or find someone who is alright with that if that is what you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Rules

1. I follow all gaia rules, no cybering, a time skip will occur
2. I will not RP over an IM or off of gaia, PMs > Threads
3. Please let me know if you do not want to RP anymore, I am nice I will not get mad at you
4. No Yaoi or Yuri, I have nothing against someone who chooses that for themselves I am just unable to RP it
5. Please use default font size or larger, it irritates my eyes to read anything smaller.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 pm
Movies
Dinotopia (I saw the movie and the TV series)
The 10th Kingdom

Original
Modern Day - open to suggestions
Treasure Hunters
Assassins
Kidnapper x Kidnapped (I will play the kidnapper if you want just not going to be the whole beat on the kidnapped person more of messing with the mind)
Plane Crash - something along the lines of Lost maybe
Arranged Marriage
Detectives

Medieval - open to suggestions
commoner and royal
guard and royal
knight and run away royal
royal taken for ransom
Arranged Marriage - two royals from different countries

Ancient Egypt (power struggle over a throne possibly so maybe a full out war or perhaps more subtle means such as spies and assassins)

I am open to ideas, feel free to suggest ideas to me. I will most likely say yes.

I WILL NOT DO:
I will not do:
Slave x Master
Incest
Twilight
Furry of any type  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:22 pm
Anime I have seen - you are going to have to convince me though, I have tried to do anime RPs before and they always go wrong.

EDIT: Have a plot in mind for something unless I marked it as saying I have a plot. I am so tired of anime RPs being horrible! Just had another one tank on me.

Black Cat - all of it
Aria - all of it
Fruits Basket - all of it
Heat Guy J -all of it
I My Me Strawberry Eggs - all of it
Noir - all of it
Scrapped Princess - all of it but has been awhile
Rozen Maidens - all of it
Tokyo Underground - all of it
Wedding Peach - all of it
Zatch Bell - all that aired on tv
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar - all of it
Tsubasa Season 1 and 2 and OVA
The 12 Kingdoms - all of it
Black Butler - all of it
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (part of the first season)
Wakfu - season
Solty Rei - all of it
Yu-Gi-Oh - all the original one
Pokemon - all the early stuff, on and off for new stuff
Naruto - most of it before the time skip
Vampire Knight - first season
Rune Soldiers - all of it
Ouran Host Club - all of it
Ghost Hunt heart heart - all of it
Midori Days - all of it
Romeo x Juliet - all of it
Spiral - all of it idea
Case Closed - all of it
Knight Hunters - all of it
One Piece - like the first 100 episodes
Soul Eater - all of it
Spice and Wolf season one
Outlaw Star - all of it
D Grey Man - season 1 & 2

I am most likely missing some so if you want to try something and do not see it on the list feel free to ask me  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm
Rough Plot Ideas:

The 10th Kingdom:
It has been 16 years since Virgina and Wolf left the 9 kingdoms and they are living a nice life in New York with a child. However the child is not happy with them, for years they have told tales of the 9 kingdoms and the child just wants them to grow up and stop being foolish. One day while in the park the child is pulled into the 9 kingdoms and learns that it is up to them to save the kingdoms. (I left the gender of the child neutral on purpose so that later the roles and gender can be worked out)

Spiral:
(I only saw the anime so I would like to pick up where it lets off and I would want to play Hiyono in this RP. I will play more characters too of course.)
Still searching for his brother, Ayumu Narumi, tries to keep everyone else out of it and hunt down the mystery of the Blade Children. Will his brother be found or will they all die? ((I do know the rough idea of the manga since I saw a spoiler for it however I was not thinking of going that way in the RP however if you want to do that let me know.))

Modern Detectives:
Two detectives who have never met are both called to an old mansion by the same old woman. The woman wants them to find something for her (we can work out if this should be an item or a person) The power mysteriously goes out and by the time the the two of them get the lights back on the woman is dead. After searching the huge house they can find no one. Baffled by the murder they decide to try to figure out her murder. Will they work together or against each other? Will the killer get them?

Kidnapped and Kidnapper (not so into this one at the moment - I could try it though)
The person doing this one with me stopped replying so I just assumed they quit the RP. This is not going to be something where a ransom is demanded, nor will the victim be used as a "plaything" or be beat on constantly. A young person (I would like age 13-16) Is taken one day and told that their parent(s) are not who they say they are. What will happen? Will the victim believe the kidnappers or stick by family? This is going to be more of a physiological thing going on for the victim. Sort of like a mind game. I had been playing the kidnapper but I guess I could go for the victim if I have to.

Medieval:
((Someone wanted to do this one with me but they have not replied in a long time so I am assuming they have decided to stop RPing it. I was playing the noble, I have never tried to play a guard before so I doubt I would be good at that role.))
The prince of the land is being poisoned and he knows it but cannot find out how he is being poisoned. Being the only son of the king who is old and close to death his closest relative, a cousin, is called to the castle to be declared the ruler if something should happen to the prince. The problem is the cousin does not want to rule and is determined to save the prince. With many dangers the noble needs a person to count on unfortunately the only one she trusts is her guard who seems to treat her more like a child rather then a better. Will this change? Will the prince live or will the girl be forced to take the throne? Will the men killing the prince attempt to kill the cousin or something else?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 pm
Quote me please for a faster response  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Voices_Unheared

3,700 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm
MissDotHacker

Hello! My name is PurplePhaze but you may call me Purple if you wish it. I can roleplay up to three paragraphs at a time if you give me enough stuff to work with and I'll check my roleplays almost every single day. I would be willing to do the plane crash or the arranged marriage one with you and I can play male, female, or we can double up. However, I've never doubled up before so you'll have to be a bit patient with me if we go that route. Thanks and have a pleasant rest of your day!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm
PurplePhaze
Hello! My name is PurplePhaze but you may call me Purple if you wish it. I can roleplay up to three paragraphs at a time if you give me enough stuff to work with and I'll check my roleplays almost every single day. I would be willing to do the plane crash or the arranged marriage one with you and I can play male, female, or we can double up. However, I've never doubled up before so you'll have to be a bit patient with me if we go that route. Thanks and have a pleasant rest of your day!

Hi Purple!

I could think of a few ways we could double on both of those. I am not great at doubling but I am trying to learn.

If you really do not want to do doubling that is fine as well.

Were you wanting more of a modern arranged marriage or a historical one?

As for a plane crash if we do a large plane doubling is the only real way I think that one will work unless most of the passengers die upon impact. A smaller plane crashing it would be easier to get away with fewer people.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:14 pm
Hi, I was wondering if you would want to do a Heat Guy J rp. With my crush as Clair, I could probably do something else too. Please quote me to get a faster reply.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm
Im 1 Hell of a Butler
Hi, I was wondering if you would want to do a Heat Guy J rp. With my crush as Clair, I could probably do something else too. Please quote me to get a faster reply.

Hey, Clair was the vampire right? Has been a bit since I saw that anime. I got it sitting here so I could always watch an episode if need be.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Voices_Unheared

3,700 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:41 pm
MissDotHacker
PurplePhaze

Hi Purple!

I could think of a few ways we could double on both of those. I am not great at doubling but I am trying to learn.

As for a plane crash if we do a large plane doubling is the only real way I think that one will work unless most of the passengers die upon impact. A smaller plane crashing it would be easier to get away with fewer people.

For the arranged marriage I was thinking more of a modern thing because I'm not really good with historical accuracy and often put things that don't belong in that time period on accident. For the plane crash I also agree that it would be much better with doubling. I'm up for either one... it's up to you. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 pm
PurplePhaze
MissDotHacker
PurplePhaze

Hi Purple!

For the arranged marriage I was thinking more of a modern thing because I'm not really good with historical accuracy and often put things that don't belong in that time period on accident. For the plane crash I also agree that it would be much better with doubling. I'm up for either one... it's up to you. smile

lol, I am a history major so I am glad you said that. How about a plane crash RP then?  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Voices_Unheared

3,700 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 pm
MissDotHacker
PurplePhaze
MissDotHacker
PurplePhaze

Hi Purple!

lol, I am a history major so I am glad you said that. How about a plane crash RP then?

Sounds perfect to me. =) Do you want to do it over threads or pms?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:10 pm
PurplePhaze
MissDotHacker
PurplePhaze
MissDotHacker
PurplePhaze

Hi Purple!

Sounds perfect to me. =) Do you want to do it over threads or pms?

I will do either, I prefer PMs.  

MissDotHacker

Lovely Hoarder

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 pm
MissDotHacker
Im 1 Hell of a Butler

Hey, Clair was the vampire right? Has been a bit since I saw that anime. I got it sitting here so I could always watch an episode if need be.

Yes, he is the Vampire. Well he became the vampire after his father's death.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games