Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
I Am Harky! Call Me DaCap'n! (I'm new :3)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm

I am Harky! Hello all of you! I'm glad to be part of this Guild and I hope I will get along with all of you.

So I guess that I should tell you about myself. I'm sixteen years old and will be seventeen this December. I love to Role-Play. It's one of my many hobbies. Those include Drama, Improv, Skateboarding, and Swimming. I'm also a gamer and I love arcade-style fighting games most of all.

So that's all I know that I should put on here for now. I will add more later when I know what to put on.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Reserved

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun

SU Blue
The first post is mine!!

Welcome to the Guild!! I am SU Blue, and I shall be serving you today. My hours include, and are limited to 1-2 PM. And 1-1:30 PM on Sundays because of church. Oh, and I can't work Mondays through Saturdays.

Blue. We may need to delete our posts since he may want to reserve some things

@Harky: John and I can't make your art because we are not official artists of the guild so wait till the artists come online. If you were going to reserve more posts tell us and we will delete our posts  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:00 pm
ultimatemk
iHarkyInferni-kun

SU Blue
The first post is mine!!

Welcome to the Guild!! I am SU Blue, and I shall be serving you today. My hours include, and are limited to 1-2 PM. And 1-1:30 PM on Sundays because of church. Oh, and I can't work Mondays through Saturdays.

@Harky: John and I can't make your art because we are not official artists of the guild so wait till the artists come online. If you were going to reserve more posts tell us and we will delete our posts

It's all good, guys. Thanks for the welcome. I reserved all that I needed to. I can edit to add stuff. If need be, I have Test Forums that public and I link them in here instead of writing everything out here. mrgreen

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Aye there Capn', tis good to be meeting thee. They be calling me Lief! Though I'm not normally a pirate, I just wanted to join the party. Anyways it's nice to meet you and if you have any questions feel free to ask, I try to get back to you as quick as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun
ultimatemk
iHarkyInferni-kun

SU Blue
The first post is mine!!

It's all good, guys. Thanks for the welcome. I reserved all that I needed to. I can edit to add stuff. If need be, I have Test Forums that public and I link them in here instead of writing everything out here. mrgreen

That is great. Any digimon you are going to aim for mate?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 pm
ultimatemk
iHarkyInferni-kun
ultimatemk
iHarkyInferni-kun

SU Blue
The first post is mine!!

I am definitely gonna go for Bantyo Leomon. I think Magnamon, ZeedMilleniummon, and some form of Lucemon. I like Lucemon Chaos Mode the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 pm
Welcome Officially!
If you had any questions about the stuff i said in the Register and obtain Forum then your more than welcome to ask here, or PM me.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun
ultimatemk
iHarkyInferni-kun
ultimatemk
iHarkyInferni-kun

SU Blue
The first post is mine!!

I am definitely gonna go for Bantyo Leomon. I think Magnamon, ZeedMilleniummon, and some form of Lucemon. I like Lucemon Chaos Mode the best.

That is cool. Well hope you get Bancho Leomon soon mate  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 am
Welcome to the guild Harky, sorry but I'm not a pirate person, anyway hope to see you around. biggrin  

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 am
What's this, another Bantyoleomon fan?! fufufu... I lovez it!

Oh, welcome to zee group, to zee guild, to zee coolest place to be besides Antarctica!!! Welcome to DTI!!! I'm Liger, it's a pleasure to meetcha!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:11 pm
Hi there and welcome to DTI !!!

I'm Denkou and don't be afraid to ask me ANYTHING!!!
I don't bite, unless your a bar of chocolate. Humour aside I hope you enjoy your time here!  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:07 pm
welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 am
Hey, Welcome to the guild I hope you get as much fun out of it as I have.  

Doranak

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff