Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother
The Season Premiere

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dklepto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 am
What did you guys think? They weren't my favorite episodes ever, but they had some moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm
It was all right, but wasn't happy with what Victoria said in the end.....do you think Robin and Ted will get back together? I hope not...I'm more of a Barney/Robin fan myself....besides it doesn't make sense if Robin's the mom, because all Ted's been saying in the narration is "Aunt Robin."  

Seloria Leradine

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 am
I don't think Ted and Robin will be together. More like... There's going to be conflict between the three of them again. Maybe Robin will still have feelings for both of them and the two will have feelings for her again and then she'll have to choice between the two and then we might not see them interacting with each other for awhile.

Who knows, just a guess. But I do believe Robin will play a huge role in Ted meeting his wife. 3nodding

I am excited, though, about seeing the Slutty Pumpkin finally when the Halloween special comes. She'll be played by Katie Holms, if that means anything to anyone. sweatdrop

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games